00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dexxterzlab just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sinister Sig Makers Reborn

369,265 Views | 8,484 Replies

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 19:08:13

If any one didnt see it. Can any one make me a sig with Naruto, Saukra, Sauske saying Happy Hoildays From _Sensei_Kakashi_

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 19:10:58

guess what, this is my 100th post!!!
n ow can i request something???

///////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\[magic]\\\\\\\\\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 20:12:54

Hey I'm the leader of vgrc i was wonderin if i could get something halo 2 with a cool text saying leader of the V.G.R.C.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 20:54:12

At 12/2/05 07:10 PM, Droneavp23 wrote: guess what, this is my 100th post!!!
n ow can i request something???

uhh yeah request plz

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 21:37:56

At 12/2/05 08:12 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: Hey I'm the leader of vgrc i was wonderin if i could get something halo 2 with a cool text saying leader of the V.G.R.C.

never mind i got a sig know thanks for the help though yall can take me off your list!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 21:47:32

Hola, Bonjour, hi, hey, how many times do I have to say it? I requested DAYS ago! Almost a week now! Whatz taking so long? I requested all the way on pg 146! Itz not like I requested like 20 sigs or anything. Just 3! Whatz taking so long? Itz not like I even want them animated!! Can you pleaz get them done for me? Soon pleaz?

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 22:06:28

Can someone make me a happy blissful sig, no pictures please, just a happy blissful background, and my name in large happy blissful letters!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 22:35:21

At 12/2/05 10:06 PM, HappinessIsBliss wrote: Can someone make me a happy blissful sig, no pictures please, just a happy blissful background, and my name in large happy blissful letters!

Sorry, I tried, I will never be an match for SSMR and what can ya say: I made it in MS Paint. Happy/blissful enough 4 ya? Sorry but I couldnt get you BIG letterz...N-joy!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 22:44:38

At 12/2/05 09:47 PM, Squirrelmonki wrote: Hola, Bonjour, hi, hey, how many times do I have to say it? I requested DAYS ago! Almost a week now! Whatz taking so long? I requested all the way on pg 146! Itz not like I requested like 20 sigs or anything. Just 3! Whatz taking so long? Itz not like I even want them animated!! Can you pleaz get them done for me? Soon pleaz?

The fact that you continue to complain is one factor. Plus, you requested three sigs. The maximum people want you requesting here is one sig a week at the most. So that means three sigs=three weeks. You miss the fact that we are people just like you, and we have lives, and we can't make every request that's requested, and as fast as you may want it. Try to realize that if your request isn't done, than the current sig makers in here weren't able to do it.

Sorry, I tried, I will never be an match for SSMR and what can ya say: I made it in MS Paint. Happy/blissful enough 4 ya? Sorry but I couldnt get you BIG letterz...N-joy!

Do not make sigs in here if you are not a member!! Go to the asm, not here.

At 12/2/05 10:06 PM, HappinessIsBliss wrote: Can someone make me a happy blissful sig, no pictures please, just a happy blissful background, and my name in large happy blissful letters!

I tried it, not sure if this is what you're looking for, so I tried to make it somewhat like your current.

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 22:57:16

can someone make me a sig with bedn lying on the floor with bullet hole through his head and in big colorful cartoonish letters it says you killed Bedn!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 22:58:34

plz and thank you

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 23:02:03

can i have a sig with a guitar in it somewhere and my name (warlockz) in it thanx guys no rush though

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 23:22:29

At 12/2/05 10:57 PM, Raibenshi wrote: can someone make me a sig with bedn lying on the floor with bullet hole through his head and in big colorful cartoonish letters it says you killed Bedn!

Not untill you have 100 posts, get one from ASM untill then.

At 12/2/05 11:02 PM, Warlockz wrote: can i have a sig with a guitar in it somewhere and my name (warlockz) in it thanx guys no rush though

Same for you buddy sorry, its a rule.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 23:24:28

At 12/2/05 09:47 PM, Squirrelmonki wrote: Hola, Bonjour, hi, hey, how many times do I have to say it? I requested DAYS ago! Almost a week now! Whatz taking so long? I requested all the way on pg 146! Itz not like I requested like 20 sigs or anything. Just 3! Whatz taking so long? Itz not like I even want them animated!! Can you pleaz get them done for me? Soon pleaz?

You know what, fuck you. Your request was not done because you requested more than one sig. And now, it's being denied. Because you're a dickhead who doesn't have the respect or patience to wait for us. And because you broke at least two other SSMR rules. Leave, and don't come back for a long time.

And TKUM> You're in.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 23:24:36

I was not here to catch your sig request, im allready workin on anouther sig.. you can try to get another person to make it but I doubt they will..

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 23:26:56

At 12/2/05 11:24 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: And TKUM> You're in.

I could swear that he made it in one of the tryouts a while back anyway....damn memory!!

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-02 23:27:48

At 12/2/05 08:12 PM, CrimsonRocker wrote: Hey I'm the leader of vgrc i was wonderin if i could get something halo 2 with a cool text saying leader of the V.G.R.C.

are you sure on that? I would be glad to make it, I love halo 2.
If you still want it my offer stands. just AIM me if you have it so I can get it done fast.
If you done have AIM then jst post here ill see it sooner or later lol.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 00:00:25

At 12/2/05 05:26 PM, Afro_minded wrote:
At 12/2/05 12:59 AM, Soul_Blade wrote: Hey guy's can i have a christmas sig like my name in the middle and presents and christmas light all around the sig,Thnaks in advance in who ever does it.
Tis the season.

Thanks Afro_minded for the awesome sig.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 00:11:34

come on i am so close.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 03:26:23

At 12/2/05 03:05 PM, MiniTacoMan wrote:
At 12/1/05 07:36 PM, Darwin7 wrote:
At 11/28/05 05:59 PM, Darwin7 wrote: Can I get a sig or the Warriors? The game or the movie. Thanks.
Puh-leeze...
OK done, Its really clean and simple, I relly didn't know what to do with it.
I bet you cant guess where I got the pic from...

I love it.

I'm Darwin7 you can keep the change

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 04:30:21

At 12/2/05 05:12 PM, MurplePunky wrote: Could someone please make me a sig with the gray BBS colour as the background and floral sort-of retro-ey designs, similar to my current sig.
With the colours purple and my Screename. Please.

Oh oh mine.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 04:51:04

I tried, cant say Im really glad with the way it turned out.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 04:52:41

I tried it, not sure if this is what you're looking for, so I tried to make it somewhat like your current.

Not really, on second though, can someone make me a happy looking christmas sig?

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 04:54:42

And I forgot the sig...again.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 05:01:40

-={SSMR}=- To do list

Grizzley - page 149
ok. could you guys make me a sig like the picture here? put my name in the center lines. and the center lines could be horizontal or verticle. either way is fine. and also could my name be bleeding downward? and could you also add some graphics in the background? maybe like a smokey haze or something.

TwistedX - page 154
hey, i used to come here a looong time ago. got this sig made and a few others. there a chance i could get one with an Americas Army (the game) like background and soldeir, with my name on it. and id also like "Paratus et Fidelis" in quotes somewhere on there. thanks alot guys this is a great forum

NeoVince - page 155
I would like a sig made please. One with Shadow the Hedgehog and Conker the Squirrel with their pistols out on the opposite sides of NeoVince. I dont have any real speciffics about what colors I want the background to be, so you can just dabble.

-B4R0N- page 155
can someone make me a sig please, i would like bitey off the bitey of brakenwood at one side and the fat little orange thing at the other side and my name in the middle!

mattyb584 - page 155
ok a animated sig, i want the sig to have the cerberous attacking the roc (the roc is a giant bird, eagle like) i want to have the roc win, i want the roc to come at the cerberous and bite its neck, i want blood to come out of the neck spelling out mattyb584, it will be hard, but please try, thanks

Mick_the_champion - page 157
Hi, I'm sick of looking at my current sig - so I'd like a little revamp if anyone can be arsed making it.
Maybe like, half Scotland Flag half Ireland Flag with "Mick_the_champion" accross it.
Cheers.

RyanY - page 157
Hi guys, can one of you talented individuals make me a sig - inspired by some artwork I saw. Alas, the specifications; Can it have Iraqi flag colours as the background with, in front of that a silhouette figure just like in the advertisements...of a terrorist holding a grenade (which is the replacement for the Ipod) and the white line going to his waist or something, and finally some text (in the Ipod font) saying "Iraq" in somewhere. Please throw in my alias and some unique originality.
Might have to change your request. It's pretty difficult.

-electricBlue- page 158
May I request a sig with the theme of the color electric blue? If you can find some way to fit it in, could you put the Red Hot Chili Peppers on it? Thanks in advance.

Lieven - page 158
Hey,
recently my good friend Chloé died in a car-accident :'(.
I would like a sig in her honour please, I'm not able to make it...
Here's a pic of her :(, it would be nice if this pic could be in the sig.
I'm calling it. - DP

Mr_Pope - page 158
Could anybody Christmas-ize my sig?
I don't know if you need the orginal or whatever but i would like it o be Christmasy, y'know, maybe lights or summit, all that jazz.
I'll give this a go too. -DP

MurplePunky - page 158
Could someone please make me a sig with the gray BBS colour as the background and floral sort-of retro-ey designs, similar to my current sig.
With the colours purple and my Screename. Please.

Dark-Wing - page 159
Make mine a Very Evil, cool sig pic.
Be creative. Have fun with it. oh, and make my sn in bloody letters in the sig pic.
And this one is definitely mine. -DP

PLEASE NOTE: This is a sig club. Unfortunately, we will not be making any banners, profile pics, non-NG sigs, or anything else. Please keep your requests to normal NG sigs.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SIG REQUESTEES
This thread has a 100 post limit. You may not request a sig unless your post count is more than 100 posts.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 05:35:26

At 12/2/05 07:08 PM, _Sensei_Kakashi_ wrote: If any one didnt see it. Can any one make me a sig with Naruto, Saukra, Sauske saying Happy Hoildays From _Sensei_Kakashi_

i gave it a try, i am no good at christmas sigs, the whole colourfull thing gets away from me

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 05:59:12

ill hit the list tommorow, when i have all my custom fonts/filters/brishes and settings. AND most of all photoshop, fireworks just is not the same once you master photoshop

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 06:06:22

At 12/3/05 05:59 AM, tkum wrote: ill hit the list tommorow, when i have all my custom fonts/filters/brishes and settings. AND most of all photoshop, fireworks just is not the same once you master photoshop

I see you have progressed, young one. May the force be with you.

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 10:57:00

If any one didnt see it. Can any one make me a sig with Naruto, Saukra, Sauske saying Happy Hoildays From _Sensei_Kakashi_

BBS Signature

Response to Sinister Sig Makers Reborn 2005-12-03 10:58:56

could i get a sig of a sexy chick perferibbly henti but i dont want her showing any thing i just want it to look sexy!and could u put my alias on it and also i want this written somewhere on it.LEADER OF THE V.G.R.C