00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sticker Orders

3,918 Views | 49 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 13:11:25

For those ordering stickers make sure you include a return self addressed envelope (this means you write your address on it like you were mailing yourself a letter) as well as attaching the proper return postage to it. We have received a couple orders with no return envelopes, or no postage. If this happens I will send back 2-3 stickers instead of 5 to cover the cost of the stamps and envelope I may have to use. So read the instructions closely and don't screw up! :)

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 13:44:39

Wade i hope you get your server ready because when people will paste those all around like on a bus,truck,cars,planes. People will go to your site and tehy'll become adicts and the NG population will raise like hell. Everybody will know what is NG and you'll finally conquer the Planet WOUHOU! WEHEEE! WAAHWWA! *cough* *cough* anyway... you know what i meant.

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 14:30:13

wow im 3rd do i get a prize.even sum gum would do.

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 14:31:46

wow did my msg show up weel i was 3rd

contact me about microwaving cats for fun and pfrofit blerg!

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 14:48:41

oi has someone hacked newgrounds.....?

1:steven seagl has disappeared and 2: that is some crap movie on the front page...so and so attacks

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 15:11:05

At 9/19/02 02:48 PM, kazus wrote: oi has someone hacked newgrounds.....?

1:steven seagl has disappeared and 2: that is some crap movie on the front page...so and so attacks

The author of the Steven Seagal Show sold the series to another site. So we had to remove it.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 20:47:22

WADE! will you shut up about the stickers ok you'll send us 2 or 3 stickers if we screw up on the postage. you should also take credit cards too! Checks also what if all your family has is check and the bank is closed for it being remodeled? The collectors Corvette not mine but americanised in this photo.

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 22:34:35

That's right, Wade.. (Um.. my middle name is Wade. LoL) Make sure they follow the guide lines. If they half ass you, half ass 'em back.

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 22:36:31

That's right, Wade.. (Um, my middle name is Wade. LoL) Don't cut them any slack. If they half ass you, half ass 'em back. They need to learn to listen and follow the guide lines.

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 22:40:54

Now.. I'm mad at that.. The site said there was an error, and to type it again.. but NO.. LoL, now I look like a dumbass with three posts in a row.

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 23:53:15

Checking time

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-19 23:56:11

Test

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-20 00:09:53

Am I level 9 I should be my cookies were on and everything but it said I couldnt deposit my experience. Help me.

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-20 13:34:18

NG is starting to suck. in the afternoon It is slow as hell. by night you can't do a damn thing. Tom and Wade fix this you lazy bums.

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-20 14:04:53

At 9/20/02 01:34 PM, Drakflamezero wrote: NG is starting to suck. in the afternoon It is slow as hell. by night you can't do a damn thing. Tom and Wade fix this you lazy bums.

Nothing is broken. We are experiencing a massive surge in traffic. We would need close to a million dollars to purchase the equipment needed to deal with as much traffic as we're getting. So since we don't have that much money laying around we just have to wait for the traffic to subside. We suspect the recent write up NG got in FHM's UK magazine and their link to us from their website FHM.COM maybe causing the extra traffic. NG was named in their TOP 100 Websites.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-20 14:41:37

At 9/20/02 02:04 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 9/20/02 01:34 PM, Drakflamezero wrote: NG is starting to suck. in the afternoon It is slow as hell. by night you can't do a damn thing. Tom and Wade fix this you lazy bums.
Nothing is broken. We are experiencing a massive surge in traffic. We would need close to a million dollars to purchase the equipment needed to deal with as much traffic as we're getting. So since we don't have that much money laying around we just have to wait for the traffic to subside. We suspect the recent write up NG got in FHM's UK magazine and their link to us from their website FHM.COM maybe causing the extra traffic. NG was named in their TOP 100 Websites.

I cant believe the author of Steven Segal would sell his series! :(! Well atleast its nice to hear NG is still popular as hell even if it does cause major problems for them all and us good old users :)

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-20 15:09:52

Well don't get me wrong Wade. I love the site. It just sucks that when I feel like a laugh around night fall I can't come to NG. cause all I get is error messages. By the time I finally get in I am so pissed I don't wanna wacth anything anymore.

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-20 20:36:34

At 9/20/02 02:04 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Nothing is broken. We are experiencing a massive surge in traffic. We would need close to a million dollars to purchase the equipment needed to deal with as much traffic as we're getting. So since we don't have that much money laying around we just have to wait for the traffic to subside. We suspect the recent write up NG got in FHM's UK magazine and their link to us from their website FHM.COM maybe causing the extra traffic. NG was named in their TOP 100 Websites.

A million dollars...Isnt that an a tiny overstatement, how much is it costing you now?

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-20 22:02:49

I am bored just posting shit for no reason.

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-20 22:37:28

hmmm i see you got my order... damn you postage

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-21 02:53:43

wade about the 1million dolars.... you should tell everyone everywhere to donate to newgrounds to get better servers. some rich bastard might send you sum cash! a million dollars FUCK!

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-21 03:39:47

Maybe Donations are the answer but i doubt that NG could raise that much even with its millions of fans! It would be nice for NG to be working smoothly but well survive. :)

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-21 12:03:09

AT NIGHT IS THE BEST TIME TO GET ON NG NOOO TRAFIC

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-21 13:46:11

At 9/21/02 03:39 AM, uhoh_spagettio wrote: Maybe Donations are the answer but i doubt that NG could raise that much even with its millions of fans! It would be nice for NG to be working smoothly but well survive. :)

Shut up dummy it probably does cost them more than 2 million dollars to run the site as it is. with all of the links to newgrounds from some of its sister sites like the ones listed on the home page it would be easy for newgrounds to get 2 million dollars in donations. A link to this site is everywhere. Also Wade and Tom there should be a Store link up with the Game, Home, Toons, Portal, and Feature links. That way you could get money not from donations but also from the Store I know stickers, Caps, and Shirts are on the main page but if you made more stuff you'd get more money. Wade i'll check around for a donation of 22 million. The Store would bring in alot more money then the advertisements on the home page. People dont click on advertisements!

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-21 16:20:16

Okeedokee, money is on the way

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-21 19:28:49

WHEN IS PICO 2 COMINg out i want to play it plz hurry thanks give me a respons from a p.s newgrounds fan

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-22 00:42:58

You're ugly and a cheap bastard.

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-22 01:50:45

Question Wade.....when will you offer the "Rsdig with hideous New Jersey bitches" poster?????

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-22 05:13:54

Hey, ther's one thing I wanna know- is Wade Tom's father?

Sorry for mistakes in my comment, but I'm from Poland and I don't know English wery well...

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-22 13:01:08

Well my stickers came. All of them. w00t the rock!