00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MajidyMajidy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sticker Orders

3,923 Views | 49 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-22 14:36:51

At 9/22/02 05:13 AM, Real_Bossss wrote: Hey, ther's one thing I wanna know- is Wade Tom's father?

Sorry for mistakes in my comment, but I'm from Poland and I don't know English wery well...

bah, No Wade is Tom's brother.

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-22 20:14:12

At 9/22/02 05:13 AM, Real_Bossss wrote: Hey, ther's one thing I wanna know- is Wade Tom's father?

Sorry for mistakes in my comment, but I'm from Poland and I don't know English wery well...

Nope Wade is not Tom's Daddy but he is his brother I think Wade's older though but he's the one always on and stuff so he might be the younger one i know wade's married though. GO AMERICA!

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-22 20:20:19

At 9/22/02 08:14 PM, earthcrisis91101 wrote:

kool im replying to myself Guys get some money or i'm gonna sick my evil monkey on ya! I dont have an evil monkey yet but i'll get one. Get the 1 million or 22 million in the next 20 years o im gonna sick an evil monkey on ya. I probably wont be going to this site anymore though but i'll remember I have very long term memory.

What? huh i didn't say anything. Newgrounds what's that. A web site huh? whats a web site. A thing on the internet? what's the internet. What? Computer weirdo! hey baby let's get it on! how we do that? BASTARD!

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-22 20:24:44

kool im replying to myself Guys get some money or i'm gonna sick my evil monkey on ya! I dont have an evil monkey yet but i'll get one. Get the 1 million or 22 million in the next 20 years o im gonna sick an evil monkey on ya. I probably wont be going to this site anymore though but i'll remember I have very long term memory.

What? huh i didn't say anything. Newgrounds what's that. A web site huh? whats a web site. A thing on the internet? what's the internet. What? Computer weirdo! hey baby let's get it on! how we do that? BASTARD! GO AMERICAN PEOPLE AND ALL OF OUR ALLIES!

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-22 21:58:59

n64 rules!!!

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-23 02:36:17

Nope Wade is not Tom's Daddy but he is his brother I think Wade's older though but he's the one always on and stuff so he might be the younger one i know wade's married though. GO AMERICA!

Hehe he might be older but then my be younger lol. Wade is 27 and Tom is younger by 3/4 years. :)

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-23 07:09:18

Yes if Wade was Tom's Father. That means Wade had sex when he was 3 years ol.d

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-23 08:42:51

Damn I must get some stickars!!

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-23 16:08:59

If you guys cant somehow merge with microsoft for the money the only other thing i can say is work at NG part-time and have another job as a trashperson in a small town where only one company is needed. In other words Do stuff other people don't want to do and the less people the more money. I'm not saying to FIRE! any newgrounds WORKERS but just to do jobs other people wouldnt want to do. You could like i said MERGE with Hewlett packard (a printing company)work for DELL or "Merge with Microsoft!"

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-23 19:12:49

Newgrounds do you have more users than i-mockery because both of your sites kick ass! keep up with this server speed. Once you get a better one i will somehow tell everybody on earth about newgrounds.com not pesonally of course chat rooms mostly.

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-25 15:03:17

At 9/20/02 02:04 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 9/20/02 01:34 PM, Drakflamezero wrote: NG is starting to suck. in the afternoon It is slow as hell. by night you can't do a damn thing. Tom and Wade fix this you lazy bums.
Nothing is broken. We are experiencing a massive surge in traffic. We would need close to a million dollars to purchase the equipment needed to deal with as much traffic as we're getting. So since we don't have that much money laying around we just have to wait for the traffic to subside. We suspect the recent write up NG got in FHM's UK magazine and their link to us from their website FHM.COM maybe causing the extra traffic. NG was named in their TOP 100 Websites.

Since when does a "massive surge of traffic" create SQL errors? I could understand slow performance but for the last 2 weeks I have recieved NO performance.
It takes me around 30, YES 30, votes to get the 10 experiance points to deposite. I vote on 4, then on my 5th my session mysteriously craps out and dumps my info, so I have to start over. All the while all those fucking POP UP ADS are going berserk!!! Kinda funny how they are the only thing that loads correctly 99% of the time. While we're at it how come everytime I deposite my experiance the amount I need to get to the next level goes up by one????

This has happened ever since I passed level 6 or so. What the hell guys? Isn't there anything you can do to stabalize things? This is getting retarded, between the errors, the shitty flash submitted on purpose, the pop ups and the slowness...newgrounds just isnt any fun anymore.

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-25 15:06:49

At 9/22/02 01:50 AM, creamyspy69 wrote: Question Wade.....when will you offer the "Rsdig with hideous New Jersey bitches" poster?????

Better question, when do we all get to beat the crap out of him for putting such moronic topics on the front page???

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-25 16:55:49

At 9/19/02 01:11 PM, WadeFulp wrote: For those ordering stickers make sure you include a return self addressed envelope (this means you write your address on it like you were mailing yourself a letter) as well as attaching the proper return postage to it. We have received a couple orders with no return envelopes, or no postage. If this happens I will send back 2-3 stickers instead of 5 to cover the cost of the stamps and envelope I may have to use. So read the instructions closely and don't screw up! :)

I am going to order some stickers right...................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ..................................... 1,000 years later. NOW!

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-25 21:49:03

At 9/25/02 03:03 PM, Comorat wrote: Since when does a "massive surge of traffic" create SQL errors? I could understand slow performance but for the last 2 weeks I have recieved NO performance.
It takes me around 30, YES 30, votes to get the 10 experiance points to deposite. I vote on 4, then on my 5th my session mysteriously craps out and dumps my info, so I have to start over. All the while all those fucking POP UP ADS are going berserk!!! Kinda funny how they are the only thing that loads correctly 99% of the time. While we're at it how come everytime I deposite my experiance the amount I need to get to the next level goes up by one????

So you're an expert web host and you know that a massive surge in traffic like Newgrounds can get can't cause SQL errors? The reason there are SQL errors are because there are to many connections to the database and it can't handle it.

This has happened ever since I passed level 6 or so. What the hell guys? Isn't there anything you can do to stabalize things? This is getting retarded, between the errors, the shitty flash submitted on purpose, the pop ups and the slowness...newgrounds just isnt any fun anymore.

Once you pass 400 exp points the experience system "floats". The amount of exp points needed to maintain and gain levels increases as the top person deposits his/her points. If we didn't do this everyone would be level 30 eventually. As long as you keep depositing you will go up, but it will be a long up hill battle. You must realize you are competeing with some people that have deposited almost everyday since 12/15/99 or soon after. So don't expect to just catch right up with them. People who have recently started depositing are almost 3 years behind, so they should be at a lower level and may never reach a high level if enough of the top people continue to deposit. This is only fair to those who have been regular visitors to Newgrounds for a longer period of time.

Newgrounds is running better now. It is getting better day by day. These things happen, learn to be patient.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-25 22:34:32

Stickers Kool

get money Newgrounds will be overpopualted again probably.

Sticker Orders

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-25 22:51:47

At 9/25/02 09:49 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
So you're an expert web host and you know that a massive surge in traffic like Newgrounds can get can't cause SQL errors? The reason there are SQL errors are because there are to many connections to the database and it can't handle it.

Nice fucking attitude Wade.

Tell you what, you go back to counting sticker orders and I'll go continue to count the errors Melvin spits at me.

expert webhost......why I oughta........

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-25 22:57:28

While I've got your attention...

Are there any plans to put out a large (12" x 12")
vinyl/water proof stick that some one could use for...oh I dont know....decorating his/her boogy board or surf board? Newgrounds doesnt have as much west coast recognition as it deserves and the water is getting cold fast........

Hell I'll even send you a self addresed stamped envelope big enough so you wouldn't have to fold it....WITH CORRECT POSTAGE!!!!

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-26 00:11:07

umm it says i need 422 more experience points to get to level ten dont you think 852 exp is a little too much you have to almost exactly double what you got when you were a 9 thats crazy at first i thought it said i needed 422 to be level 10 but im still 9 with 430.

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-26 00:20:31

Newgrounds If I cant be level 10 you can no longer have earthcrisis as a user i know 10 will replace me but I take the shit out.

Response to Sticker Orders 2002-09-26 22:47:31

I beat Alien Hominid with 76000 points and 0 lives. yep I rock. oh by the way i never left NG only fot like 5 hours