00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ZombieGhost just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

World Runescape Club

389,376 Views | 4,236 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-06 20:25:52

At 6/6/10 05:56 PM, DragonFyre9 wrote: What did you do to get 99 fletch?

Fletched yew longs till my eyes bled, of course, back when you would make a substantial profit by doing so. Look at the prices of bow strings and logs now, you make little to no profit. I was considering cutting and stringing 11k yews and then alcing them with 11k nats I am crafting for a massive profit and of course, for the huge amount of experience I will get.

Reporting you for botting.

lol joke.

Time consuming I know, but when the true summer holidays hit, I'm afraid I'll have no other choice.

At 6/6/10 05:59 PM, Arctic-Zone wrote: So, I'm considering selling my account wreckem2. I have 1154K and mostly rune armour (the breastplate is adamant), and here are my stats in the picture. How much would I get?

Check here. Honestly can't see you getting much.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-06 20:48:03

At 6/6/10 05:59 PM, Arctic-Zone wrote: So, I'm considering selling my account wreckem2. I have 1154K and mostly rune armour (the breastplate is adamant), and here are my stats in the picture. How much would I get? And I don't play, anyway, so it's alright if I sell it.

Unless you already have alot of quest done, really not that much. Most of those stats, you can easily get within a day. Slightly impressed with def and constitution.

Why is mining so high, but smithing really low?

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-06 21:17:10

At 6/6/10 08:48 PM, kidray76 wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:59 PM, Arctic-Zone wrote: Account selling stuff.
Why is mining so high, but smithing really low?

I didn't really enjoy smithing. I don't know why. Anyway, the quote was rejected. The account purchaser didn't care for a level 54 non-pure. :(

ahaha god damnit i'm here.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-07 01:07:05

At 6/6/10 08:25 PM, DumbassDude wrote:
At 6/6/10 05:56 PM, DragonFyre9 wrote: What did you do to get 99 fletch?
Fletched yew longs till my eyes bled, of course, back when you would make a substantial profit by doing so. Look at the prices of bow strings and logs now, you make little to no profit. I was considering cutting and stringing 11k yews and then alcing them with 11k nats I am crafting for a massive profit and of course, for the huge amount of experience I will get.

Cutting maples and not stringing them is great profit. Stringing yews but not cutting them also makes a fair profit.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-07 15:53:13

Well ive ignored smithing for long enough, i need it to be a fairly high level if im to continue to work on crafting. im tired of buying gold bars to make amulets, so im trying to get my smithing from 25 to 40 so i can make gold bars...which may take a while. but atleast i got my mining to 41

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-07 16:50:54

At 6/7/10 04:47 PM, Machop90 wrote:
Did you get your member card thing yet?

nope i couldn't get one so i said fuck it. im getting paid today hopefully and when i get the money im gonna text there thing and they send you back a code and you enter it then you have membership.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-09 00:23:44

Hey guys, just poppin in again to see how yall are doing. I've been particularly busy today working on my dungeoning. I found out that going solo is a MUCH faster way to progress through floors and you generally get more exp this way. I'm currently level 27(?) for that skill and good for F14.

Right now I'm really aiming to get that Law Staff - and before you ask, no, it doesn't give infinite laws. It can store 1k law runes though which is pretty much the same thing if you remember to store some more runes in it on occasion, which I can't imagine would be very frequent :P

Also, would any members be willing to help hook me up with some cheese? I'm seriously on my last leg here. I must've been waiting almost half a year to get 1k cheese and I'm only roughly half way. I'll pay full fucking price and then some if anyone can provide me with 500 cheeses. This may very well be the last time I'll ever attempt to make money off of pizzas.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-09 11:41:55

At 6/9/10 12:23 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
Also, would any members be willing to help hook me up with some cheese? I'm seriously on my last leg here. I must've been waiting almost half a year to get 1k cheese and I'm only roughly half way. I'll pay full fucking price and then some if anyone can provide me with 500 cheeses. This may very well be the last time I'll ever attempt to make money off of pizzas.

Hey tails, if you want cheese so bad I'll take time off of my fishing/cooking to make some for you. I'm not sure how long it will be before I get it to you because I am currently at my uncles house, and I will be helping him with some stuff around his house. But in my free time I'll do my best to make some, payment required.

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-09 22:03:53

I'm going to be getting 99 fletching in a few hours if you want to watch I'm on world 56, at the GE.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-10 03:11:22

Did anyone make a clan chat for newgrounds yet?

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-10 12:34:05

At 6/10/10 03:11 AM, deadlaw117 wrote: Did anyone make a clan chat for newgrounds yet?

Yes, we do have an NG cc. Type "dumbassdude" to access our channel.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-10 13:43:36

hey I'm part of this awesome clan

join "ensydia" its actually a pretty cool clan. my username is pwntendo wii

this clan ftw

Iron man is a superhero

Iron woman is a command

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-10 19:43:22

Exam is haunting me, sorry I haven't been active.

We should organise an event some time that we can all participate in, and maybe a Castle Wars match for us members.

Revision is a cunt.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-10 20:11:56

At 6/10/10 07:43 PM, DumbassDude wrote: Exam is haunting me, sorry I haven't been active.

We should organise an event some time that we can all participate in, and maybe a Castle Wars match for us members.

Its fine that you haven't been online that much, but how long are your exams? You have been talking about them for like 3 weeks now, or is it a collage exam thing where they stretch it out?

Anyway, I think it is a great idea to start a new event for us all to participate in, but I think we should do something for the frees also. OH and I'll post my current levels sometime today, or tonight because I haven't done that in quite a while and have done quite a bit in my fishing, cooking, and some in my defense.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-10 22:19:38

So I recently got on my runescape account after not playing it for over 3 years. I really Lol'd when I saw I last logged in over 1k days ago. I want to see if I can get anything out of it, here are all of the stats:
I'm a Lvl 45 Combat.
Full Adamant Armor.
10k Gold
All Free Quests Completed
35 Attack
35 Strength
35 Defense
33 Magic
29 Mining
Full Zombie Clothes
Non-Member
I'd want to sell this account for like $5? Is it worth that much?
Where would I be able to sell it?

No matter what your weaknesses are, make sure your own abilities supersede them.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-10 22:21:09

At 6/10/10 10:19 PM, CompleteDouche wrote: So I recently ...

I also forgot to mention my Prayer is also at 33.

No matter what your weaknesses are, make sure your own abilities supersede them.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 01:16:22

Ok, FINALLY I have taken the time out of my not so busy schedule to get a pic of my stats.

BEHOLD

World Runescape Club

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 13:27:55

Yesterday i tried clan wars for the first time and i freaking love it. we all need to get together some day and all go to clan wars. i was in a clan with 20+ people and we wasted anyone who wouldn't join. ill post a couple pics. (also not everyone is in them)

World Runescape Club

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 13:42:53

I go to Clan Wars all the time, but I've never actually been in a game. Looks like fun from looking at that screenshot. Is it just PVP'ing in the wilderness?

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 14:49:10

At 6/11/10 01:42 PM, DumbassDude wrote: I go to Clan Wars all the time, but I've never actually been in a game. Looks like fun from looking at that screenshot. Is it just PVP'ing in the wilderness?

No, you go to clan wars then there are three portals purple, white, red, white and red are free for all witch means you can waste anyone you want, white potal is safe meaning you can die and not lose your items, red, when you die you drop EVERYTHING. and im not sure abou purple. once you go through the portal you put in the arena and it looks just like wilderness it ecen has the demonic ruins, theres no revents or npc's just people.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 14:56:35

At 6/11/10 02:49 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: No, you go to clan wars then there are three portals purple, white, red, white and red are free for all witch means you can waste anyone you want, the white potal is safe meaning you can die and not lose your items, red, when you die you drop EVERYTHING. and im not sure about purple. once you go through the portal your put in the arena and it looks just like wilderness it even has the demonic ruins, theres no revents or npc's just people.

sorry was typing to fast ill fix the typos...ok fixed it. also heres another screen shot.

and god damnit just let me post this freaking thing who gives a fuck about how much text im quotin

there now let me post this damnit.

World Runescape Club

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 14:59:09

runescapes for faggots

Cow boy Butt Sex!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 15:27:57

At 6/11/10 02:59 PM, SmoothPimps wrote: runescapes for awesome people!! I LOVE RUNESCAPE AND ITS PLAYERS!!!

Ok fixed the troll post.

I have never been in clan wars, but judgeing by your screenshots it looks pretty cool. We should do it sometime, maybe this weekend when everyone is off of school, work and whatever so we can plan accordingly to timezones.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 20:44:42

At 6/11/10 02:59 PM, SmoothPimps wrote: runescapes for faggots

God damnit who deactivated the fucking troll shield? TURN IT BACK ON NOW!

World Runescape Club

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 20:57:16

At 6/11/10 08:44 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote:
At 6/11/10 02:59 PM, SmoothPimps wrote: runescapes for faggots
God damnit who deactivated the fucking troll shield? TURN IT BACK ON NOW!

You know that by responding to the troll you're inviting it to come back right? Take my word for it, ignore the trolls. Whatever you have to say will probably do more harm than good.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-11 23:15:22

Oh tails i have your cheese, let me know when you want to pick it up.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-12 02:51:14

Got 99 fletch, like two days ago.

World Runescape Club

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-12 14:55:51

At 6/12/10 02:51 AM, DragonFyre9 wrote: Got 99 fletch, like two days ago.

This picture gives me an idea. We should start posting our stats from th player journal thing.. whatever; and we can include our avatar picture (noted, you are a member or meet the requirements to take a picture) so that we will have a good idea of what to look for when we are meeting up or if we pass by each other.

Just an idea, tell me what you think.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-12 15:04:52

My stats and avatar. Don't know why I haven't put these up before.

Pretty old avatar, I'll get a new picture eventually.

World Runescape Club

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-06-12 16:40:16

What the fuck man i was down at the clan wars lobby and a rev vampire came and damn near wasted all of us?