00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

areini504 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

World Runescape Club

389,383 Views | 4,236 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-20 12:59:21

I don't think you can possibly get scammed. Explain what happened, Blue.

Might be able to help you out.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-20 13:00:37

thanks man, i got scammed in clan wars red portal he said i could kill him and get his dragon claws. i almost got scammed yesterday but walked off but no, today i decided to be a fucking moron and fall for it. he fucking froze me and i got scared and logged off only to log in and lose all my shit. so i added him so i can report him every fucking day for the rest of my god damn life.

also incase you didn't see my post on the last page my name changed to My epic day.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-20 13:09:10

At 10/20/10 01:00 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: thanks man, i got scammed in clan wars red portal he said i could kill him and get his dragon claws. i almost got scammed yesterday but walked off but no, today i decided to be a fucking moron and fall for it. he fucking froze me and i got scared and logged off only to log in and lose all my shit.

Wow, you got tricked good and proper.

I'll lend you some money if you like, unless you can make all your cash back faster than me paying you like 10k every 15 minutes. Also if a guy says he is going to give you dragon claws for free provided you walk into a PVP area, just... Just don't.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-20 13:44:11

At 10/20/10 01:09 PM, DumbassDude wrote: I'll lend you some money if you like, unless you can make all your cash back faster than me paying you like 10k every 15 minutes. Also if a guy says he is going to give you dragon claws for free provided you walk into a PVP area, just... Just don't.

i can accept about 20 k every 15 minutes.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-20 16:07:06

At 10/20/10 01:00 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: thanks man, i got scammed in clan wars red portal he said i could kill him and get his dragon claws. i almost got scammed yesterday but walked off but no, today i decided to be a fucking moron and fall for it. he fucking froze me and i got scared and logged off only to log in and lose all my shit. so i added him so i can report him every fucking day for the rest of my god damn life.

Thats not scamming, thats just you falling for a obvious lie and you cant report anyone for that. Also you lost barely anything worth anything, just go camp green dragons for a couple hours and you will have made it all back.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-20 18:21:33

Damn blue I can't give you any money all my stuff is tied up in mem objects.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-20 21:10:58

At 10/20/10 04:07 PM, Minion777 wrote:
At 10/20/10 01:00 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: thanks man, i got scammed in clan wars red portal he said i could kill him and get his dragon claws. i almost got scammed yesterday but walked off but no, today i decided to be a fucking moron and fall for it. he fucking froze me and i got scared and logged off only to log in and lose all my shit. so i added him so i can report him every fucking day for the rest of my god damn life.
Thats not scamming, thats just you falling for a obvious lie and you cant report anyone for that. Also you lost barely anything worth anything, just go camp green dragons for a couple hours and you will have made it all back.

that granite was the only fucking armour I had. And I lost my weapons.
so far I bought the following back from the ge.

amulet of power
granite helm
granite shield
bone dagger p++
I need about alot more than I thought. It's gonna take some time.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-21 01:23:40

c'mon ice... really? This shit again?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-21 02:52:52

Sad that you falled for it.
But its 100% allowed.
Think about it.
Its just a little stupid falling for an old trick like that :P

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-21 15:58:50

At 10/21/10 02:33 PM, Tetros wrote: Shit is about to get real.

Oh god that looks so fucking cool!

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-21 17:14:10

At 10/21/10 02:33 PM, Tetros wrote: Shit is about to get real.

Nice, it is probably going to be a good way to train combat.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-22 23:56:51

damn I made 220 k in an hour and a half mining rune essence. I finally have enough for a new granite mace.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-23 13:06:31

At 10/22/10 11:56 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: damn I made 220 k in an hour and a half mining rune essence. I finally have enough for a new granite mace.

Yeah, if you make all your money back you aren't getting any of mine.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-23 13:24:20

At 10/23/10 01:06 PM, DragonFyre9 wrote:
At 10/22/10 11:56 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: damn I made 220 k in an hour and a half mining rune essence. I finally have enough for a new granite mace.

YAY! guess who's not gonna buy you membership!

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-23 13:54:30

At 10/23/10 01:24 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote:
At 10/23/10 01:06 PM, DragonFyre9 wrote:
YAY! guess who's not gonna buy you membership!

I will give you a fair amount of coin if you buy me membership.

That offer goes to anyone else as well.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-23 14:01:03

Also blue and I are getting really lonely being the only newgrounds people that are on, add me my name is Magic Dragon.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-23 18:10:10

I found an easy way to make 41 k instantly, go to red dragon isle go south east go over the hill and collect white berries, theres bones all ver the place so red dragons cant get to you and you can range them, then when you get all your berries run to the wilderness volcano and repeat.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-23 18:49:16

At 10/23/10 06:10 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: I found an easy way to make 41 k instantly, go to red dragon isle go south east go over the hill and collect white berries, theres bones all ver the place so red dragons cant get to you and you can range them, then when you get all your berries run to the wilderness volcano and repeat.

Or you could kill green dragons, get combat xp, and get 100k in about 15-20 minutes.
If you are going to run about in the wilderness you might as well do something that will get you xp.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-23 23:25:34

At 10/23/10 09:49 PM, Pixonimateo wrote: lmao wat clan chat doe we use

my epic day.

also I said fuck it and sold my granite mace and bought a dwarf multicannon so I can now become one of those assholes who set up their cannons by dragons to kill them because were lazy bastards :D

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-24 17:40:57

At 10/23/10 11:25 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote:
also I said fuck it and sold my granite mace and bought a dwarf multicannon so I can now become one of those assholes who set up their cannons by dragons to kill them because were NOOBS.

Fixed that for you.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-24 20:31:43

At 10/24/10 05:40 PM, DragonFyre9 wrote:
At 10/23/10 11:25 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote:
also I said fuck it and sold my granite mace and bought a dwarf multicannon so I can now become one of those assholes who set up their cannons by dragons to kill them because were NOOBS.
Fixed that for you.

Damn right you did.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-24 23:24:34

Wow I set up the cannon in the grave yard near clan wars and I leveled range 3 times in less that 30 minutes.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-25 11:23:06

At 10/24/10 11:24 PM, blue-ice-cube wrote: Wow I set up the cannon in the grave yard near clan wars and I leveled range 3 times in less that 30 minutes.

Cool, do Horror From the Deep, a cannon at daggonoths is really fast xp, and they drop some valuable herbs commonly. Your lvl might be too low to handle them though.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-25 12:00:11

At 10/25/10 11:23 AM, DragonFyre9

do Horror From the Deep, a cannon at daggonoths is really fast xp, and they drop some valuable herbs commonly. Your lvl might be too low to handle them though.

I have all the requirments for it except 35 agility.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-29 21:40:25

At 10/29/10 08:07 PM, stick101 wrote: I'm so happy, I finally got enough FOG tokens for the Rune Berserker shield today!

Also threw my stats in there, What should i raise in terms of Combat? Attack more or Strength?

If I recall correctly when you have sufficient strength and defense its mainly attack power you want? Or does strength give higher damage hits. I can't recall haven't played in ages I think I might try again in a bit. Also I find it a bit funny that you have many things you haven't touched at 1/1 but a random 2/2 farming.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-10-31 14:57:47

At 10/29/10 08:07 PM, stick101 wrote: I'm so happy, I finally got enough FOG tokens for the Rune Berserker shield today!

Also threw my stats in there, What should i raise in terms of Combat? Attack more or Strength?

I belive in attack 60.
So u can use dd.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-11-01 21:47:17

CRAAAAP. I Missed out on the zombies. Did anyone by chance get any pictures?

Anyway, I just read the last three pages of the thread, seems activity is starting to come back, thats good. I've had a sudden urge to start coming back to RS, I tried earlier, but got bored and didn't come back...

Also, WE'VE SERIOUSLY GOT TO GET TOGETHER AND MAKE SOME PLANS TO DO STUFF. What's the point of being in the same clan and club if we don't do anything? I've been thinking, since we've all got different skill levels on RS we could start something, I mean we could get some sort of RS business going. Of course this is just an idea, and I haven't even began to think of what we could do.

Got that idea from the newest developers blog on the RS website.. Here.

By the way, does anyone know how long the Halloween event will continue.. I never got around to doing that either >.>

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-11-01 21:49:07

Sorry for the double post, forgot links don't work in the quoted text form thing... Link to the developers blog : Here.

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-11-01 22:48:48

At 11/1/10 09:47 PM, Gamewiz wrote: ...
Also, WE'VE SERIOUSLY GOT TO GET TOGETHER AND MAKE SOME PLANS TO DO STUFF. What's the point of being in the same clan and club if we don't do anything? I've been thinking, since we've all got different skill levels on RS we could start something, I mean we could get some sort of RS business going. Of course this is just an idea, and I haven't even began to think of what we could do.
Got that idea from the newest developers blog on the RS website.. Here.

THANK YOU!!!!! I completely agree with this. The club used to get together and do shit too, I remember and it was a ton of fun. We really need to start doing stuff like that again, like maybe go Dungeoneering together (great group game) or go places and do shit...either way we need to start getting together, hanging out in-game and actually start doing stuff like we used to.

Cause that would be awesome.

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2010-11-02 15:48:50

At 11/1/10 10:48 PM, Eclipse wrote:
At 11/1/10 09:47 PM, Gamewiz wrote:
go places and do shit...either way we need to start getting together, hanging out in-game and actually start doing stuff like we used to.

Cause that would be awesome.

I agree. also, what clan chat are we going to use officially? I mean I know Dumbass has his, and Blue has his, but neither of them have the name newgrounds as their chat name. Someone clear this up so I can figure out what to do.

I've also had an idea as to what we can do. I mean we could start a business. I can fish, cook, and woodcut. Tails can cook, a lot. Or Someone with an epic house (Members..) can open a hotel. Anyway, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Anyway I'm about to get on, if anyone wants to meet up I'll be on world 88 (member) and if your F2P and want to meet up, message me in game my username is NGs Gamewiz.