00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Too creative?

2,277 Views | 33 Replies

Response to Too creative? 2005-08-12 06:05:50

At 8/12/05 05:21 AM, -TheFaces- wrote: Yeah its scary but true. There actually are coarses like this. I think that if you cant draw to begin with, dont try.

Nuh uh. I had NO artistic talent at birth. Zero. But I was oozing with creativity. I learned to draw in the past four years, and I have my own fucking style! You develope your own style through learning by practising on your own. If you copy some anime character, guess what, you're gonna learn to draw some anime character.

Response to Too creative? 2005-08-12 06:08:41

There can never be too much creativity in this world. NG is full of creative DJs, audio collaborators and animators.

A few more story writers would benefit this place though. ;)

Response to Too creative? 2005-08-12 06:09:09

At 8/12/05 05:21 AM, -TheFaces- wrote: Yeah its scary but true. There actually are coarses like this. I think that if you cant draw to begin with, dont try.

Why would you apply to a course if you already know how to draw, arn't you there to learn? Creativity is always the most important asset when you are studying in the field of art and design. The bottom line is If your idea is good it will sell.

BBS Signature

Response to Too creative? 2005-08-12 06:14:15

At 7/29/05 03:24 AM, Koufuyo wrote: I hope to enter the anime field, is these all good things?

You and every other teenager this side of deviantArt

I want to die in a war