00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ALONEWOLF995 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Has Any One Heard Of Xtc? (the Band

1,230 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Im starting to worrie about you people i have looked throught the music forums yet i have seen nothing on XTC or The Dukes Of Stratosphear (there Collage Band) Im really hoping i get at least one person saying they have heard of this band!

Response to Has Any One Heard Of Xtc? (the Band 2005-07-07 05:20:11

At 7/7/05 03:12 AM, boomboomking wrote: Im starting to worrie about you people i have looked throught the music forums yet i have seen nothing on XTC or The Dukes Of Stratosphear (there Collage Band) Im really hoping i get at least one person saying they have heard of this band!

Why?

Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back.

BBS Signature

Response to Has Any One Heard Of Xtc? (the Band 2005-07-07 12:03:49

At 7/7/05 03:12 AM, boomboomking wrote: Im starting to worrie about you people i have looked throught the music forums yet i have seen nothing on XTC or The Dukes Of Stratosphear

Ummm.. ok... Yeah sure, I've heard of XTC- brit-pop from 70-or 80-something right?
One of the guys later went on to form DOS right?

SHOULD there be massive discussions about them? I mean, thanks for your concern - but why would you think that a band should have piles of threads in the audio forum?

just curious...

BBS Signature