00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

areini504 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most Boring Movies...

2,949 Views | 57 Replies

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-07-01 23:58:49

Half the crap that are famly films oh wow there a crappy movie with to much singing shut up we know that your sad bla bla bla. One of the only good movies i have seen like that is the nightmare before christmas.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-07-02 00:01:21

Oh! Oh! Those "Most valuable/extreme/ blah -bliddy-plop" animal movies!

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-07-02 00:23:41

At 7/1/05 09:43 PM, Chris_Aldin wrote: I must say Hero sucked. It was the boringest shit i have ever seen. Avoid it at all costs.

Agreed, I didn't see what all the fuss was about.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-07-02 00:35:38

At 7/1/05 11:12 PM, Ineffiable wrote:
War of the Worlds (2005)
They never explain fucking ANYTHING to you.

That's because it requires you to think.

*spoilers*

They don't explain the plants

You mean the Red Weed? It was a plant that the humans blood was used to harvest.

They don't explain while one of their sheilds is down for no reason.

The aliens became infected with diseases that caused them to weaken

Why do military men fire rockets 1000 times at something that has sheilds but the machine can pick up humans through the sheild so...

I'm pretty sure the sheild wasn't up the whole time.

WHY DIN'T THEY SEND MEN WITH C4 AT THEIR LEGS?!

They would have been grabbed by the tentacles.

Why do they kill some humans, capture some humans and take some of the human's brains?

Their main job is to kill everyone. They want our Earth. They capture some humans and suck their blood to make red weed, which reshapes the Earth to seem more like their planet.

It's like like they kill the military men or anything, it's all random people and I swear they sucked the brain out of a hillibilly. Hillibillys, not scientists in white coats.

I'm sure these type of people were killed, but Ray and his family did not come across any scientists. They did come across some military, though, who got their asses exploded.

And why does air kill them but they could get out for like 5 mins in the basement scene?

If you payed attention to the end narration, it wasn't the air that killed them. Diseases that have sprung up since the burying of the tripods infected them. We had become immune to them, but the aliens had not. They underestimated the power of the most unlikely threat, which in the end caused their downfall.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-07-02 00:41:21

Pure Country,i wanted to go see Home Alone 2 in theaters but no i had to go with my drunk ass uncle to go see Pure Country,let's just say i had a good 2 1/2 hours of sleep. =)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-07-02 00:44:01

the ring....boring and not scary.

hitch...biggest chick flick ever. fuck i will never see that again. i wanted to die after i saw that..

BBS Signature

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-07-02 00:47:10

At 7/1/05 08:29 PM, kevster09 wrote: Name the movie(s) that are most annoying to you and why.

1) Shrek. Why? because ive seen it so many times (bout 257) that it hurts to even hear the words "Hey Donkeh"

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-07-02 00:53:20

The Diary of Anne Frank. God that movie was a piece of shit. Also, this wierd movie where there was like faeries and shit. I think it had the word "season" in it.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-18 22:55:17

hands down War of the worlds

Fucking crazy, and proud.

Your god is a fraud!

BBS Signature

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-18 22:56:55

The Rookie, I wanted to leave the theaters within the first five minutes.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-18 22:58:05

I don't know what it was called but i've seen a two hour documentary on the process of making paper and it was the most boring thing i've ever done

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 00:23:47

any movie where a chick dresses up as a dude to spy on some guy she likes, to find out what men really think, to be respected more blah blah blah etc etc, or the other way around with men dressing up as women....it's NEVER believable because they think you can just cut your hair/throw a bad wig on your head and talk/walk like the opposite sex. and the worst part is everyone in the movie falls for it.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 00:25:04

the ring 2 same as the first one

BBS Signature

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 00:38:53

Anne Of Green Gables and
Anne Of Green Gables - The Sequel

Forced to watch the first half of both of these movies with my girlfriend after I made her a deal if she watched The Exorcist. Pull-your-brain-out-boring period movie about a smart ass girl who goes around shocking all the old people by sassing them. And if you think with such a witty name for the sequel it could be better than the first, you'd be wrong.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 00:52:56

An educational video on Lasik Surgery....or schindler's list, it didn't grab me either.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 00:58:57

The Exorcist. Most boring movie EBAR!

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 01:38:47

At 7/1/05 08:51 PM, Lloyd_Irving wrote:
At 7/1/05 08:49 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: The Hulk. I wanted to lynch Ang Lee after seeing it.
The Hulk was an awsome movie.

It was ruined by the horrible comic book cell theme which, in a few major cases, made the film utterly unbearable and Hulk's retarded long distance jumps that seemed to be more like flying.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 01:42:24

Lonesome Dove. it would make a good final fantasy game but it's a shitty 7 hour movie. sooo slow

Sig

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 01:43:02

At 7/1/05 08:49 PM, Mad-Cow wrote: The Hulk. I wanted to lynch Ang Lee after seeing it.

Yeah that movie hella sucked.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 01:45:02

back to the future 3

there was no need for this movie to be made and it showed

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 01:45:43

At 7/1/05 11:12 PM, Ineffiable wrote: War of the Worlds (2005)
Why do military men fire rockets 1000 times at something that has sheilds but the machine can pick up humans through the sheild so...
Why do they kill some humans, capture some humans and take some of the human's brains?
It's like like they kill the military men or anything, it's all random people and I swear they sucked the brain out of a hillibilly. Hillibillys, not scientists in white coats.
And why does air kill them but they could get out for like 5 mins in the basement scene?

You obviously didn't listen to the movie. Or you lack the capacity to understand a story as colorful things are happening on the screen. Every complaint you made was answered in the movie. You're just an idiot.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 01:48:07

Anything that says delete me or something like that in the title.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 01:52:51

Ooooo the worst REAL movie, umm, probobly... well anything with nothing but war, all it is is gunfire and cussing.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 02:03:53

At 7/1/05 11:12 PM, Ineffiable wrote: Heres one more.

War of the Worlds (2005)

*spoilers*

Thats supposed to bealien plants

yes they do

why do they HAVE to get smart people?

by knowing that the air kills them you then knw why the sheild is down.

GREAt MOVIE you jsut don't pay attention.

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 02:35:26

you fools he said most boring movie, if u see an explosion its not boring, most of these movies your talking about arent boring, pointless maybe, but not boring.
Boring is a movie where nothing happens like two eggs rocking backwards and forward going,
"'lo bob"

"lo"

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 02:47:17

The anime movie Akira. I read it was supposed to be so good and classic, but I couldn't stand it. Not only did I find it boring, but I couldn't stand the way it looked. I expected the animation to look like Neon Genesis Evangelion or elfen Lied or something but it looked so weird. Kinda like DragonBall Z or something. but more realistic. I shut it off half way through and threw it in the garbage and was mad I spend 40 dollars on the big special editon of it for nothing.

"Two Players, Two Sides.. One is Light and One is Dark - John Locke, LOST"

BBS Signature

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 03:15:42

kids these days......no attention span. i think every movie has its good and bad parts and some movies just have more good or bad parts than others. no movie stinks totally and completely IMHO.

The Stand was the only movie i fell asleep to. so i guess it bored me to sleep?

Response to Most Boring Movies... 2005-09-19 06:13:48

about schmit it was way to slow for me but it was a good movie, also u guys actully watch those movies....sigh not even worth it. go to some indie films like i know if u have netflix then u can get some indie films like me and you and everyone we know which just came out so check it out.