00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BunnyMaul just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Guitar Tab maker with sound!

3,086 Views | 4 Replies

Guitar Tab maker with sound! 2005-06-08 12:12:07


Hey,

I'm being n00bish again a know, but does anyone know a site that I can download a guitar tab creator with sound?

Basiclly you write the tabs like ---0--2-- etc. and then you can hear them?

Where can I get one?

…

Response to Guitar Tab maker with sound! 2005-06-08 12:13:50


Why don't you just play it? Write down the tab and if there is a mistake you hear, change the tab.

SHEESH! Lazy.

…

Response to Guitar Tab maker with sound! 2005-06-08 12:28:08


Grrrr

…

Response to Guitar Tab maker with sound! 2005-06-08 13:11:59


why dont you try google?

…

Response to Guitar Tab maker with sound! 2005-06-08 13:32:30



BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
…