00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pawnwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Because you touch yourself at night

11,079 Views | 155 Replies

Everytime someone ask a simple question on NG or, in many other places, theres always has to be that one guy who says "Because you touch yourself at night." I will not lie in saying I did laugh the first time I ever heard that, and I even used it once (many years ago though). But come on... pretty much every thread I go to that ask a question, whether that question be serious or not, theres at least one guy who says "Because you touch yourself at night." It's gotten to a point, in my opinion, where that phrase is not even funny, its just plain annoying.

You would think that phrase would die out like all other 'funny-for-the-first-time' phrases, but no, people (not everyone, mainly the dumb ones) say that still, constantly! So, what I am asking of you is that you please STOP saying that stupid phrase. Its old. Its out-dated. And most of all, its not funny.

(P.S. - This thread wasnt a question, so there shouldnt be people saying "Because you touch yourself at night." However, I know there are some members who think by posting that will seem cool. So, those who have an IQ of 10, go right ahead.)

Thank you for your time.

BBS Signature

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:24:25

i ban people who say it.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:24:40

Yeah, it's overused, it used to be funny, just like the "Quoted for great justice!"

These things get lame over time

BBS Signature

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:24:57

Are you mad because you have nobody to touch you at night other than yourself?

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:25:11

At 5/1/05 04:24 PM, bigbadron wrote: i ban people who say it.

because you...wait, my intuition is telling me not to do something, but I'm not sure what...

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:25:35

Ok there goes.
Because you touch yourself at day.

Haha that was funny omfg omfg. Dude stop bitching about it. By telling those people you think its annoying they'll probably see it as an motivation to post it even more.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:26:54

At 5/1/05 04:25 PM, Yoow wrote: Haha that was funny omfg omfg. Dude stop bitching about it. By telling those people you think its annoying they'll probably see it as an motivation to post it even more.

and then i ban them. it's win-win.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:27:30

At 5/1/05 04:26 PM, Dobio wrote:
Ditto on that.

you also must tou--hang on, there it is again! that little alarm bell sound!

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:29:24

Using Cliches seems to be a trend unto itself, at the moment.

Apparantly, originality is for faggots.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:29:29

At 5/1/05 04:24 PM, -DareDevilGuy- wrote: Yeah, it's overused, it used to be funny, just like the "Quoted for great justice!"

Wait...that was never funny. It still is funny only when I watch that episode of Family Guy where a young Peter asks a museum guy why the dinosaurs went extinct. That's the only time it will ever be funny. Damn internet...ruining many a good laugh.

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:29:49

because you touch yourself at night.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:30:05

F.Y.I "Because you touch yourself at night" that quote is from family guy, and that show appeals to teenagers, so thats probally a reasonable reason for the over use of the quote

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:31:44

Awesome, I didnt know mods ban the people who say that. I feel better already, now I know this thread wasnt just pointless. However, I am curious as to why you ban people who do that. Is it because its considered spam? Or is it because it just annoys you? Or...perhaps, a combination of both. In any situation in which you ban them, I feel better. So, to the mods who do ban them, Keep Up the Excellent Work!

BBS Signature

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:32:31

Yeah its just not funny anymore.We should use something different thats actually funny like "put it in his/her butt."

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:32:55

It's from Family Guy, and I might have it the worst, one of my 'friends' or more precisely, a kid I know, he has remembered every Family Guy quote (pretty much) and he uses them whenever possible, but the thing is, he screws them up and mixes them, and uses them when they make no sense at all, which gets very annoying, and on top of that, he never shuts up, so you can hear him spouting off a mixture of un-needed Family Guy quotes whever you want to, just ask him about Adul swim the night before he will give you a detailed summary of it ):<

Anywhoo, that is beside the point, you are right, it is over used but I havent really seen it in awhile, that quote, like many others has lost it's touch early and people just wont let it die, but eventually they are forgotten then either new ones come along, or people begin using it again when it is about a few years after the quote's 'retirement' and think they are cool, being all retro. But they are not, they are simply spreading the plague once again.

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:33:12

At 5/1/05 04:29 PM, nomadsoul wrote: because you touch yourself at night.

And here was me thinking wit was dead.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:33:36

Did that "cliche" come from Family Guy? I heard it was.

A lot of over used cliches are being used on the Internet, including the infamous your mom jokes and whatnot.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:33:58

At 5/1/05 04:26 PM, bigbadron wrote: and then i ban them. it's win-win.

So you cant beat them in any other way, can you?

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:35:42

At 5/1/05 04:25 PM, -trex- wrote:
because you...wait, my intuition is telling me not to do something, but I'm not sure what...

....i am compelled for some reason to say 2 words....'touch yourself'....but yet i feel as if someone must finsih it...

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:35:49

At 5/1/05 04:25 PM, -trex- wrote:

It was telling you to say those 6 ridiculously annoying words.

Now it's telling you buy more Pine Fresh.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:36:04

eh, eh, eh, this is a good thread if you like to play with fire.

Because you touch yourself at night

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:36:11

ive never said it once on the internet but i did say it in maths when this one asked our teacher a question and it got big laugh...

But then i got detention, :(

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:36:39

At 5/1/05 04:31 PM, -NightCrawler- wrote: Awesome, I didnt know mods ban the people who say that. I feel better already, now I know this thread wasnt just pointless. However, I am curious as to why you ban people who do that. Is it because its considered spam? Or is it because it just annoys you? Or...perhaps, a combination of both. In any situation in which you ban them, I feel better. So, to the mods who do ban them, Keep Up the Excellent Work!

One of the BBs rules is "make sure your posts contribute something useful to the conversation". Just responding with "because you touch yourself at night" contributes nothing to the thread.

I'd imagine that, plus it could be seen as flaming, could be why.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:38:40

At 5/1/05 04:31 PM, -NightCrawler- wrote: Keep Up the Excellent Work!

Would you mind to stop sucking up to the mods?
Ok thank you.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:39:03

At 5/1/05 04:36 PM, Miskatonic wrote: I'd imagine that, plus it could be seen as flaming, could be why.

That's two strikes against that person, so I imagine that what would give the mods a reason to ban.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:40:50

At 5/1/05 04:38 PM, Yoow wrote: Would you mind to stop sucking up to the mods?
Ok thank you.

would you mind to stop acting like a badass?
ok thank you.

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:41:55

Would you mind to stop sucking up to the mods?
Ok thank you.

Great remark by yoow #224214

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:42:37

At 5/1/05 04:36 PM, Miskatonic wrote:
One of the BBs rules is "make sure your posts contribute something useful to the conversation". Just responding with "because you touch yourself at night" contributes nothing to the thread.

I'd imagine that, plus it could be seen as flaming, could be why.

lol, sometimes they even ban you if you do contribute something to the thread. Why do i feel seem to hear a chant....its keeps on being repeated...like..."Your going to be panned"...what is panned?

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:42:45

At 5/1/05 04:26 PM, bigbadron wrote:
At 5/1/05 04:25 PM, Yoow wrote: Haha that was funny omfg omfg. Dude stop bitching about it. By telling those people you think its annoying they'll probably see it as an motivation to post it even more.
and then i ban them. it's win-win.

Well, I suppose everyone is happy with that...so I guess it turns out to be a good idea idea after all. But back to the matter at hand, like the one guy said, the internet has a very short shelf-life, something that may of been funny today, may become irritating tomorrow, but there will still be hanging onto that thing because that is all they have, and without that they are just pathetic morons. It kinda sound a little like the whole Pokemon thing...

Response to Because you touch yourself at night 2005-05-01 16:46:17

At 5/1/05 04:40 PM, bigbadron wrote: would you mind to stop acting like a badass?
ok thank you.

Would you mind to stop acting like one of the cool mods?
ok thank you.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature