00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One Piece Crew

78,741 Views | 1,903 Replies

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-23 21:01:54

hey im back and still ace! (couldnt think of good name though)
o ya and can u get my post from butthole23 to here?
thx

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-23 21:41:50

its everyones favorite badguy merman(shark mermanO_o)just like to remind you my story site still needs stuff my email will be given to anyone that wants to get stories on there.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-23 21:49:49

when we are all atlleast lvl 6 can we rp?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-23 21:58:52

level 6? it would make sense, by the way, i saw my level at level 3, i'll just say Lead Shot as my level 3 attack.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-23 22:07:44

hey batdan when i install bitcomet it says it fails on a lot of things do you know why ?

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-23 23:11:12

Hey... I might post a little less than usual (even though i rarely do post) cause i gotta catch up on my one piece... I've only actually read the first book, and watched the tv show... So i got some serious catching up to do...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 06:39:35

I finally found my stash of manga he he, so i started looking through them cuz i forgot how luffy got his scar, and i just couldnt stop reading lol.

i dont like luffys voice on the dub but i love how he laughs, it makes me laugh to

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 06:42:05

At 5/23/05 10:07 PM, LegendsUntold wrote: hey batdan when i install bitcomet it says it fails on a lot of things do you know why ?

I suggest you ask this on the Programming board because I went there once and saw a BitTorrent topic.

When I installed it, everything went fine for me so I don't know what went wrong.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 09:58:27

At 5/23/05 08:27 PM, Little_Big_Man wrote: Hey if any of you guys want a sweet profile pic of your One Piece character just ask me and Ill take one right out of the manga, edit it, and then you can put it in your pro!!!!!!!!!!

just ask!!!

Damnit my internet went out last night its been doing that for awhile now (damn signal im getting that fixed thurs.) So anyways find me the best one of Robin. kthanx.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 10:05:26

one piece is one the most stupidest animes ever lmao...king of the Pirates...lmao so stupid

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 10:13:23

At 5/24/05 10:05 AM, genome1 wrote: one piece is one the most stupidest animes ever lmao...king of the Pirates...lmao so stupid

If you dont like the show then dont watch. Are you watching the 4kids version then i feel sorry for you but thanks for wasting our time and posting something we dont believe in

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 14:44:38

At 5/24/05 10:05 AM, genome1 wrote: one piece is one the most stupidest animes ever lmao...king of the Pirates...lmao so stupid

Hey you penis cheese dont bad-mouth the shows we like! Nobody cares about your opinion, and, you didnt even back it up!!! Dont post in here anyomore.

Humph.... Anyway, Big Lundi I will make you one of those profile pics. Sorry about posting late.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 16:47:07

May I ask why you think One Piece is stupid before you go off the handle and be a jerk here. Try stating your opinion like I'm stating mine on why I don't like DragonBall Z

The stories drag on for too long.
WAY to much Deus Ex Machina.
The plots are predictible (Strong enemy comes in, everyone but Goku tries to beat him, Goku does beat him by gaining some new power)

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 17:14:36

have u noticed that it took 2 months for 4kids to get to usopp's storyline and it took toonami 1 month? The only reason i watch 4kids one piece cuz of the arlong thing going on and i want to see da difference between the dubs.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 17:37:02

Hey BatDan do you know what chapters Crocodile is in in the manga because I just want to make a profile pic. Thanks.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 17:39:41

At 5/24/05 05:14 PM, one_piece_fan wrote: have u noticed that it took 2 months for 4kids to get to usopp's storyline and it took toonami 1 month? The only reason i watch 4kids one piece cuz of the arlong thing going on and i want to see da difference between the dubs.

That's because they only showed one episode a week on 4kids and Toonami showed two episodes a week. Also were you butthole23 because you can easily change your alias in your profile by going to Private Profile and changing Alias.

Yeah sometimes I watch the 4kids version to see the difference between the real and the dub. Some upcoming scenes in the Arlong Arc will need severe editing.

Nojiko getting shot
Nami stabbing her Arlong Tattoo to get rid of it.
Kurobi the shark plunging into the sea with Sanji and the pressure causes a lot of blood to come out of Sanji's mouth.
Arlong ripping off Zoro's bandage shirt to see the wound Mihawk gave him. In the dub when Mihawk fought Zolo instead of DEEPLY wounding him with his big sword he rips his shirt.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 17:42:17

I bet you're a DBZ fanboy.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 17:44:36

At 5/24/05 05:37 PM, Little_Big_Man wrote: Hey BatDan do you know what chapters Crocodile is in in the manga because I just want to make a profile pic. Thanks.

According to arlongpark.com his first full apperance was chapter 155. He appears before then but in shadows, you finally see his face in 155 though.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 17:48:29

ahhh how come i don't know any of the people you talk about.... and luffy just fell off a cliff and landed on his head i hope hes dead hehe lol

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 18:02:49

As a concept, Luffy is a very cool character. However, his voice is annoying as a nail being scratched across a chalkboard with a microphone held up to it... probably not the best simile but close enough. : )

Anyway, almost every anime voice actors have annoying voices, its just something you have to get around to enjoy the show.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 18:20:33

hey BatDan those two msn sites you gave me are acting really screwy, reply please if you cant see the images either, and if you would, could you e-mail me some new links to a site where I dont have to download the manga? That would be the coolest thang ever!!!

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 18:22:14

At 5/24/05 05:39 PM, BatDan wrote: At 5/24/05 05:14 PM, one_piece_fan wrote.

Yeah sometimes I watch the 4kids version to see the difference between the real and the dub. Some upcoming scenes in the Arlong Arc will need severe editing.

Nojiko getting shot
Nami stabbing her Arlong Tattoo to get rid of it.
Kurobi the shark plunging into the sea with Sanji and the pressure causes a lot of blood to come out of Sanji's mouth.
Arlong ripping off Zoro's bandage shirt to see the wound Mihawk gave him. In the dub when Mihawk fought Zolo instead of DEEPLY wounding him with his big sword he rips his shirt.

and dont forget arlong bites luffy and causes blood loss(so i hear and it shows that pick on arlongs attack page of arlong park)

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 18:24:33

At 5/24/05 06:39 AM, Dark-link182 wrote: I finally found my stash of manga he he, so i started looking through them cuz i forgot how luffy got his scar, and i just couldnt stop reading lol.

in the original one piece luffy got the scar because he stabbed himeself under his eye to prove something to Shanks(i think he was trying to show he was worthy of joining shanks crew i get facts from sites because i only get 4kids version and bittorrent is screwed up for me right now so thats why i am unsure)

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 18:28:13

At 5/24/05 06:20 PM, Little_Big_Man wrote: hey BatDan those two msn sites you gave me are acting really screwy, reply please if you cant see the images either, and if you would, could you e-mail me some new links to a site where I dont have to download the manga? That would be the coolest thang ever!!!

I'll e-mail you my response but let me tell you, you won't be happy. After all those sites are the only ones that let you read without download.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 18:30:00

hey batdan do you know of any arlong moves not posted on arlong park because i got all my moves from there.

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 19:32:38

At 5/24/05 06:24 PM, LegendsUntold wrote:
At 5/24/05 06:39 AM, Dark-link182 wrote: I finally found my stash of manga he he, so i started looking through them cuz i forgot how luffy got his scar, and i just couldnt stop reading lol.
in the original one piece luffy got the scar because he stabbed himeself under his eye to prove something to Shanks(i think he was trying to show he was worthy of joining shanks crew i get facts from sites because i only get 4kids version and bittorrent is screwed up for me right now so thats why i am unsure)

i know thats why i went looking through my stash

Yo batdan could u get me a list of Mihawk's move, they dont show it on the site : /

In the fisrt comic, shank's chubby co pilot shoots a bandit with a real gun, but in the dub he shoots him with a FRIKEN CORK!!!!!!!! HOW GAY IS THAT!!!!

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 20:33:38

Hey BatDan no need to give me those links, thanks anyway. Its kinda funny, but the sites back up! Weird, huh? Oh and Im gonna make us all some profile pics just for the hell of it : )

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 20:51:21

that was kinda dumb of me to not change my alias. lol

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 20:59:45

ok i changed butthole23.
and guess what i found out ace's US name. Puma D. Ace and i got a really really cool (yet long) site all about the manga and the characters!!!!
http://www.thegrandline.com/luffycrew.html
i googled it!

Response to One Piece Crew 2005-05-24 21:11:08

the sum of every post i had make me have 11 post on this board considering this if the first place i every posted on