00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

XxarachnidfelinexX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Splintercell club

2,410 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Splintercell club 2005-04-25 12:07:07

I'll join.

I loved Splinter cell 1 to bits. completed it about 5 times on hard mode.
Didnt like Splinter cell 2's story and level design, but multi player rocked.

Got splinter cell 3 a few days ago.... Holy crab cakes! IT RULES

derp

Response to Splintercell club 2005-04-26 23:35:23

I am a big player of splinter cell!

The first one was cool, the second one was cool, the third one is amazing! I'm actully to the 6th mission with 100% in everyother. I finished them all except for the first because I don't own the game. Chaos Theory is awesome but the ending suck!

Response to Splintercell club 2005-04-27 02:12:54

I did some co-op Chaos Theory with some friends today.
Training was harder than the missions, I sware. lol

BBS Signature

Response to Splintercell club 2005-04-27 04:05:14

Count me in... I've played the demo of chaos theory and the ragdoll effects are totally fun to play with the dead bodies...

Response to Splintercell club 2005-05-01 17:06:30

Here's a simple query (sp?) I had about Chaos Theory. I was playing both the campaign and the co op mode with a friend. We were doing great and everything and we basically owned together. (By the way, I think co-op mode is the funnest part of Chaos theory, or actually Splintercell in general by far). So, anyway, I decided that he would only kill, and I would only knock people unconscience. At the end, when we each got our individual ratings, I got a much higher rating. So, is it that when you dont kill people you get a higher rating? And...what about the people who deserve to die. Like, in the first mission in campaign, theres that one guy who over-tortures that guy who is hanging by his hands in a bathtub. The guy keeps on shocking him with a taser, till smoke comes out of his ears. People like him deserve to be killed rather than saved. It even says when you interrogate him "Is there any reason why the world would be a better place with you in it?" (or something like that) and the guy cant answer. I think he should die, but... would that affect my overall grade? Post what you think.

P.S. - I am glad that new members have surfaced. Email me about playing on Xbox Live together and I will get to it, I will be sure to send you my Xbox live name. However, unfortunately, I dont have a headset so, I cant talk. Oh well. Thank you for your time.

BBS Signature

Response to Splintercell club 2005-05-01 17:15:25

Hello, I'd like to join the Splinter Cell Club. Also, I've been stuck on the second or third mission in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, and I was wondering if any of you could help me out. My only incomplete objective left is to kill the spanish guy who you're chasing in the first two missions (forgot his name), and i'm on the top level of the ship and i've killed everyone, but for some reason, I can't find him or any other people, even though I've tried pretty much everything, and I can't be extracted until that objective is completed. I'm pretty sure that i'm not missing a door or something either, because I've quadruple-checked. Can someone either help me out with this by telling me what i'm doing wrong, or where he is?

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to Splintercell club 2005-05-01 23:36:52

At 5/1/05 05:15 PM, -Buddhist- wrote: Hello, I'd like to join the Splinter Cell Club. Also, I've been stuck on the second or third mission in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, and I was wondering if any of you could help me out. My only incomplete objective left is to kill the spanish guy who you're chasing in the first two missions (forgot his name), and i'm on the top level of the ship and i've killed everyone, but for some reason, I can't find him or any other people, even though I've tried pretty much everything, and I can't be extracted until that objective is completed. I'm pretty sure that i'm not missing a door or something either, because I've quadruple-checked. Can someone either help me out with this by telling me what i'm doing wrong, or where he is?

I remember that level, and I too got stuck on it. I remember it was because I made a simple mistake of trying to sneak past a guy on a computer rather than taking him away from that computer, by means of force, and using the computer. I think it was on the seconds level or so, I might be wrong so dont go by me, but you there is this one small room, where a guy is pretty much glued to the computer screen. Make sure you take him out, hack into the computer, and complete that objective. Anyway, hopefully that helped, not quite sure it did. Tell me if you are ever able to get past it.

BBS Signature

Response to Splintercell club 2005-05-12 23:10:05

Well, sorry to double post, even though that one post was over a week ago... anyway, I have been playing a bit on Chaos Theory. Unfortunately, I have had very few time to play... so, I didnt get too involved in the campaign (Im on the 3rd level only!), but I have been able to play some quick matches in the XBOX live portion of SC. Anyway, I just came to check up. Also, I found out about this cool glitch... its called the Midget glitch. I wont post it here, because its too long to explain, though I will eventually do so in my other club, entitled the Cheaters Club. Im posting it there because its not just about cheating... but glitches as well. Anyway, keep a look out for it... I might decide to post the glitch here also, but maybe another time, as for right now, I must be going. Thank you for your time.

BBS Signature