00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JamesHeart just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pico Hoody and Stuff!

5,974 Views | 67 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 10:01:14

Cafepress is offering hooded sweatshirts for a limited time, so if you want a Newgrounds or Pico 2 hoody, you better order one soon! I got the NG hoody and it rocks! Perfect for the spring when it's still a little chilly out at night!

Newgrounds Store
Pico 2 Store

There are some exciting things going on! For the last seven months a group called TWS has been working with Macromedia Flash 5 and Electric Rain Swift 3D to redesign the classic game Monopoly, but with a twist. Advanced Edition Monopoly has a whole new layout with new concepts that will have you addicted in seconds! AEM is not a game of luck since it has been proven to be 70-90 percent strategy.

Check out the game trailer! Also, If you are interested in play testing AEM before it is released in April, contact TWS at twsgametesters@hotmail.com or on AIM: TWS2031.

Lately people have been asking me about internet service providers and moreso website hosting. If you are looking for either of these, check out EGAK.COM! They are of my college buddies, and have good prices!

Sorry about all the pop-ups, BTW... There should only be one loading per page at the most, and I am trying to get this fixed asap.

Finally, some good news for Miss Dynamite fans! Sirkowski's wrist is getting better and he is ready to start drawing again, so progress on the Miss Dynamite game will soon continue! This one is gonna be hot!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 10:40:13

I LOVE that NG sweatshirt. The Pico one is alright, I just don't think I'll be able to pull off wearing the Pico one to school because of the gun. But that one is equally cool. Limited time? How long? I'm broke so it might take some time to pay off my mom in advance to buy this for me.

Pico Hoody and Stuff!

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 10:44:05

I can't wait for Miss Dynamite's new game. Miss Dynamite kicks bigtime ass. So if your reading this Sirkowski, HURRY UP!!!! *please*

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 10:55:54

At 2/26/02 10:01 AM, TomFulp wrote: Cafepress is offering hooded sweatshirts for a limited time, so if you want a Newgrounds or Pico 2 hoody, you better order one soon! I got the NG hoody and it rocks! Perfect for the spring when it's still a little chilly out at night!

Newgrounds Store
Pico 2 Store

There are some exciting things going on! For the last seven months a group called TWS has been working with Macromedia Flash 5 and Electric Rain Swift 3D to redesign the classic game Monopoly, but with a twist. Advanced Edition Monopoly has a whole new layout with new concepts that will have you addicted in seconds! AEM is not a game of luck since it has been proven to be 70-90 percent strategy.

Check out the game trailer! Also, If you are interested in play testing AEM before it is released in April, contact TWS at twsgametesters@hotmail.com or on AIM: TWS2031.

Lately people have been asking me about internet service providers and moreso website hosting. If you are looking for either of these, check out EGAK.COM! They are of my college buddies, and have good prices!

Sorry about all the pop-ups, BTW... There should only be one loading per page at the most, and I am trying to get this fixed asap.

Finally, some good news for Miss Dynamite fans! Sirkowski's wrist is getting better and he is ready to start drawing again, so progress on the Miss Dynamite game will soon continue! This one is gonna be hot!

Pico Hoody and Stuff!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 10:56:30

This site Blows. Way to many popups. Your a sell out Fulp.

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 14:29:16

At 2/26/02 10:56 AM, VirginiaDare wrote: This site Blows. Way to many popups. Your a sell out Fulp.

Fulp is not a sell out, he is just doing everything he can to keep newgrounds alive and maybe to make a little money.

Oh and that Pico hoody is freaking awesome, im definetly getting that and as for my school F**K YOU! *_*

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 14:30:55

Oh and as for the pop ups, you can get a program called Pop up stopper which closes them for you as soon as they pop up. It helps a lot :0)

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 14:51:28

At 2/26/02 02:30 PM, itieslipknots wrote: Oh and as for the pop ups, you can get a program called Pop up stopper which closes them for you as soon as they pop up. It helps a lot :0)

Fuck virginia dare. Fulp rules!

where is this program? i neeeed it now.

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 15:21:56

you can just go to download.com and get it their. I just got Pop Up Stopper but their are other ones

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 16:09:08

I'm glad to hear the New Super Monopoly game is on its way.

Of course, the pop-up situation is horrendus here. These pop-ups are of the worst kind: they come back after every page, even if they've alredy popped up once and were NOT closed, and they don't stay mimimized. These pop-ups are more annoying then French Olympic Figure skating judges.

You do not currently have a signature for your Forum posts. Boooooooo!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 17:01:10

These pop-ups are more annoying then French Olympic Figure skating judges.

That's pretty funny! Seriosly, a 'sellout' is such a harsh word, and I wouldn't say that. With all this 'Internet' going around these days, who can be sure to pay for it, if Tom Fulp has to resort to MANY ads to pay for the site, I say go ahead. Even though the pop-ups are about as welcome as Miss Dynamite in a Gamecube store with the BSB (Backstreet Boys). I try to make this simple, but alas the configuration of this emmancipation of contradicitation. (This was a joke, it makes no sense) Oh well, I respect this place, I write humor ALL the time, and this place is a gold mine...

On a lighter note, I will be getting Flah 5 in about 20 days. So I thought to make A LOT of parodys on some of the most loved games/movies. As well as a game similar to the CI series (Combat Instinct). Anyway though...

I enjoy this site, and you know you need reveneu to keep a site on the gom NG isn't FREE you know, and if it is, uh, woohoo, you MAKE money (while letting others indulge their 'sweet tooth')

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 18:37:10

I love the trailer!!!!
Note to cool people (no, not the shit ass 13 year olds who voted a 0 on the trailer) Get the alpha version!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 18:55:17

At 2/26/02 10:01 AM, TomFulp wrote: Cafepress is offering hooded sweatshirts for a limited time, so if you want a Newgrounds or Pico 2 hoody, you better order one soon! I got the NG hoody and it rocks! Perfect for the spring when it's still a little chilly out at night!

Newgrounds Store
Pico 2 Store

Does the hoody have one of those big double-sided pockets in front? I can't really tell from the picture.

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 19:37:02

uhh... I would love to buy the hoody tom. I really would. But the honest to God truth is I think it could be cooler looking or something (it lacks coolness). The least you could do is make it black with the logo.

Pico Hoody and Stuff!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-26 22:36:39

"Cafepress is offering hooded sweatshirts for a limited time, so if you want a Newgrounds or Pico 2 hoody, you better order one soon! I got the NG hoody and it rocks! Perfect for the spring when it's still alittle chilly out at night!"

Damn you Tom for tapping my impulse buyer's vain. I just plopped down forty bucks for a fucking gray hoody. Oh well Jose Oritz is the man.

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 00:47:47

At 2/26/02 10:36 PM, Eleven34 wrote:
"Cafepress is offering hooded sweatshirts for a limited time, so if you want a Newgrounds or Pico 2 hoody, you better order one soon! I got the NG hoody and it rocks! Perfect for the spring when it's still alittle chilly out at night!"
Damn you Tom for tapping my impulse buyer's vain. I just plopped down forty bucks for a fucking gray hoody. Oh well Jose Oritz is the man.

Yes... make the hoody black! I'd buy one in a flash.

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 00:55:13

Tom, your site seriously lacks support for logging into Grounds Gold with Netscape 6, either that, or my younger brother has really crapped out the comp so t won't work with Netscape 6 at all. It SERIOUSLY needs to be added, cause Internet Explorer BARELY works for me and commonly freezes and on Netscape 6 I always get login errors.

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 03:08:10

Tom, i's got the perfect solution!! My plan is (in all seriousness) for you to make this site gradually unusable so that users get really pissed and fustrated at the site, yet offer enough promises to keep them glued to their screens.Methods for doing this include but are not limited to: having so many popups that the user has no chance to view the real content, slowing the server to a stand still on a regular basis, taking down the entire site for "maintenance" or even abusing the sites users. At this point you open a Pay version of the site and offer it at a fair yet profital price. EVERYONE would want in on that shit!

At no point within the above text do i intend to offend or sound patronizing.

I know this plan can work!!! just give it a chance. eh?

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 08:42:27

At 2/27/02 03:08 AM, LM wrote: Tom, i's got the perfect solution!! My plan is (in all seriousness) for you to make this site gradually unusable so that users get really pissed and fustrated at the site, yet offer enough promises to keep them glued to their screens.Methods for doing this include but are not limited to: having so many popups that the user has no chance to view the real content, slowing the server to a stand still on a regular basis, taking down the entire site for "maintenance" or even abusing the sites users. At this point you open a Pay version of the site and offer it at a fair yet profital price. EVERYONE would want in on that shit!

Uhhh... NO. Nobody would "want in on that shit" because one of the big reasons NG is so popular is it provides FREE entertainment. If it turned into a pay service I would just have to start watching south park 24/7.

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 08:46:28

At 2/27/02 08:42 AM, SHIZNIC wrote:
At 2/27/02 03:08 AM, LM wrote: Tom, i's got the perfect solution!! My plan is (in all seriousness) for you to make this site gradually unusable so that users get really pissed and fustrated at the site, yet offer enough promises to keep them glued to their screens.Methods for doing this include but are not limited to: having so many popups that the user has no chance to view the real content, slowing the server to a stand still on a regular basis, taking down the entire site for "maintenance" or even abusing the sites users. At this point you open a Pay version of the site and offer it at a fair yet profital price. EVERYONE would want in on that shit!

Uhhh... NO. Nobody would "want in on that shit" because one of the big reasons NG is so popular is it provides FREE entertainment. If it turned into a pay service I would just have to start watching south park 24/7.

But, then again, it COULD filter out people who make SHIT MOVIES!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 12:07:48

Newgrounds Store
Pico 2 Store

how about a pico 2 trailer!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 15:51:37

Newgrounds Store
Pico 2 Store

Hey Tom that's great news btw everytime i go to the portal I get five or six pop-ups can you fix this problem?

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 17:48:40

OK, I just bought a Pico 2 Hoody (along with a thisisacryfrohelp shirt). But I just realised that I have no idea of the quality of cafepress items. Are they good? like, buy in a shop good? Either way, I'm not cancelling now.

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 17:50:18

Hey Tom that's great news btw everytime i go to the portal I get five or six pop-ups can you fix this problem?

I can see a problem with one of the top ppl's problems, paying to see NG?! That would suck!!! But I guess I can say anything and make a laugh, oh well, This site is great, and to pay for it? Jesus, seriously though, to lightn the mood, as a Christian, heres My look on church to make you ppl laugh and forget your tears. :)

A Homily Feeling
By: Church

Yup, Homily (Hom-ih-lee) is when a priest (pre-east) talks about the Gospel. The Gospel for all you non-Christ-believing-type-pupils is the Constitution of the Church, well, actually, it’s just what Jesus did, told four times. Seriously though, homilies are the best part of mass, here’s the Q&A of a homily talk.
Q: Who can tell me who Jesus is?
(Raised hands)
A: Uh, God?
Q: Is that your question, or answer?
A: Uh.

Yea, that’s how it starts, but then it becomes as degrading as a class photo. It sags all the way until the “priest,” probably swearing under his breath, walking back to HIS comfy chair, and the WHOLE time I’m sitting there laughing under my breath. Now don’t get me wrong, Jesus rocks! This is just MY perspective…
Another thing I find ‘hilarious’ is the answers to some of the questions, to explain them here is, ‘Matt’s Awsomely Funny Q&A For Homily Talk During Matt’s Time at Church’ or ‘MAFQAFHTDMTC.’:
Q: I heard there’s a law of gravity… who came up with that, is it on paper?
A: No, Isacc Newton invented gravity.

Q: What is the rate of gravity?
A: Jesus?
Q: Jesus?
A: Uh…
Q: I was looking for a number…
A: Jesus?

That’s only two, now I’m a normal guy, like you! Unless you’re not a guy, than no, I’m similar to you then, or maybe…
Anyway, sometimes Church can be fun (laughter), or REALLY boring. This is my pie graph (to NOT eat the graph): Church is 1% attention, and 99% perspiration.(?) It’s true, and the kneelers, oh boy, try doing stations of the cross on wood, it’s like trying to pass a math test, IT AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN. Anyway, I do “love” my Faith and you should too (not my faith, yours). However, religion is NOT something to bring up, but remember, 10% hate me, or is it the other way around. Of course we can’t forget after mass fun, which consists of: leaving.
Seriously, if you’ve watched the Simpson’s, Homer does what WE all want to do, don’t deny it, I remember being 2-4 years old and sleeping on the bench (or p.u) and having a “Chewey” bar during communion. It may sound weird, but I was young!
In conclusion, who’s line is it anyway? Also, if you’re Catholic, and you have a BORING priest, just say, “What would Jesus do?”
I’ll tell you, He’d be saying, “Thanks for coming! ” because Jesus ROCKS! But as I’ve said, “It could be worse, and it really does show, you could be in school, or watching a cheesy Matt show!"

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 18:13:20

DAMN TESM! What the hell is wrong with you? Was any of that supposed to be funny? I didnt get it. Dont write something that has no point (or interesting point for that matter) whatsoever!

Pico Hoody and Stuff!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 19:45:34

At 2/27/02 06:13 PM, SHIZNIC wrote: DAMN TESM! What the hell is wrong with you? Was any of that supposed to be funny? I didnt get it. Dont write something that has no point (or interesting point for that matter) whatsoever!

hey fuck off That was Funny ebing a christian too I got all of the Jokes and man that's funny you should go to www.fanfiction.net and post some stuff there I do and lots of other's post there it's easy as hell a 3 year old could fucking sign up onto it in minutes

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 20:16:29

hey fuck off That was Funny ebing a christian too I got all of the Jokes and man that's funny you should go to www.fanfiction.net and post some stuff there I do and lots of other's post there it's easy as hell a 3 year old could fucking sign up onto it in minutes

Why thank you! But I guess I should have expected somebody to say FUCK OFF! Oh well, not everyone will like it, being a Christian and all, (what? oh just my 'bland humor'), but maybe I'll give the site a try!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 20:23:14

At 2/27/02 05:48 PM, Eggatron wrote: OK, I just bought a Pico 2 Hoody (along with a thisisacryfrohelp shirt). But I just realised that I have no idea of the quality of cafepress items. Are they good? like, buy in a shop good? Either way, I'm not cancelling now.

I've ordered from them before, and the quality is pretty nice...a lot better than I expected.

Pico Hoody and Stuff!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 21:52:44

Newgrounds Store
Pico 2 Store

Yeah!!!!! I've been waiting for some new Miss Dynamite!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Response to Pico Hoody and Stuff! 2002-02-27 22:21:09

At 2/26/02 02:51 PM, GXFlip wrote:
At 2/26/02 02:30 PM, itieslipknots wrote: Oh and as for the pop ups, you can get a program called Pop up stopper which closes them for you as soon as they pop up. It helps a lot :0)
Fuck virginia dare. Fulp rules!

where is this program? i neeeed it now.

Dude, you are a genuine piece of excrement. You rip on someone that is ripping on the hated pop ups, and then ask, "where is this program? i neeeed it now." How old are you, and is your dad's name Woody, or do you only call him that when you want to play with it. Does he snowball you?

As for for Führer Fulp, he's too damn lazy, or busy adding pop-ups, to use a separate vote tracker from IP address cause I can't vote on movies that my buddy did. I'll laugh when he gets busted for soliciting minors to porn because of his website's porn ads, and the flow of minors through here. There used to be great flash here, but then the clocks came, and it became a contest to see who can make the crappiest animation stick around the longest. Obviously, the clocks will win because they have their own section of absolute shit!!!

Seig Heil Tom Fulp, Führer of Pop ups