00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

683,158 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 14:58:02

At 2/10/07 01:23 PM, Lopezinator wrote:
Now, now. I agree with smeagol. That guy should not be posting if he is not a member.

It was uncalled for. In my opinion, he started off better than most newbies as he posted something that was relevant to the discussion. My opinion is that the poor fellow was lurking, which is a good sign. All we need to do is give the guy a chance, and if he fails, THEN we tell him to GTFO.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 15:48:56

least I diden't flam him.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 16:23:29

I've completely forgotten Half Life. I looked it up on Wiki and remembered that I played the opening chapter on the first game once.
Also looking up on Wiki, I found this "Father" guy who tries to surgically remove and cure his zombified friends.

So, I bring up the question- Is it possible to cure a person of zombification?

Judging what I've seen on headcrabs, Headcrab zeds are impossible to cure, but I believe that zombies who aren't the mind-controlled variant can have medical procedure used upon them to cure them. They'd have to be deprived of certain things to be operated upon, or there could be some kind of gaseous medicine to cure the possibly curable zombie disease.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 17:48:07

I fail that survival plan.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 18:09:29

At 2/10/07 05:48 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: I fail that survival plan.

The hell are you taling about? The front page message?

You fail even more than you say the topic writer's plan does. If you don't have anything else to say, then get the fuck out.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 18:19:19

At 2/10/07 02:58 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
At 2/10/07 01:23 PM, Lopezinator wrote:
All we need to do is give the guy a chance, and if he fails, THEN we tell him to GTFO.

seriously. plus isn't it lost the one who decides if a person is able to enter the club?

:/

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 18:35:21

At 2/10/07 06:09 PM, Kurofelis wrote:
At 2/10/07 05:48 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: I fail that survival plan.
The hell are you taling about? The front page message?

You fail even more than you say the topic writer's plan does. If you don't have anything else to say, then get the fuck out.

stfu im a member of this crew I just messed up on all different tabs i had on. christ you get told out for a fucking mistake

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 18:52:15

At 2/10/07 06:35 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote:
At 2/10/07 06:09 PM, Kurofelis wrote:
stfu im a member of this crew I just messed up on all different tabs i had on. christ you get told out for a fucking mistake

I'm sure you just proved yourself the bigger man here. You know, turn the other cheek? Calmly defend yourself instead of flaming? Oh wait, I'm sorry, you did none of the above, and instead decided to prove him right.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 18:58:05

At 2/10/07 06:35 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote:

When one posts intellegently, they don't usually get told out. When one just posts "ur plan fails", he does not specify anything, quote anyone, and therefore looks and is intrepreted as a complete dumbass, especially when the person has no info about relation to the ZSC in their sig, which is usually recognized as membership.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 19:22:38

NEW CONTEST.

Well.

To raise up a bit of tactical stuff im holdin a contest.

I will stick a situation of a zombie attack, you whoever makes the best plan, ( Judged by me, and anyone who wnats too, but keep in mind, thee who judged can not enter )
Will win..*gasp* GLOATING RIGHTS. These rights are vaild intill the next contest is held.

Ranks.
1- you can gloat, you beat the rest.
2. Your good but not the best.
3. Put more thought into your plan.
4. Your dumb.
5. What are you smokin.

I shall post the sit in a hour or 2.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 19:59:43

At 2/10/07 06:52 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
I'm sure you just proved yourself the bigger man here. You know, turn the other cheek? Calmly defend yourself instead of flaming? Oh wait, I'm sorry, you did none of the above, and instead decided to prove him right.

Hey HTT would you please start acting like the responsible person you are in the AW and FE crew? And not be a smartass with everything. And dante, learn grammar and don't be so harsh. And fix your grammar. And that was lurking HTT? How was that lurking? He just assumed that he could join if he put a plan up. He cannot. Am I right?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 20:02:05

I tried to download HL2's demo, but it was 3 gigabytes so I gave up.

I want the gloating rights, I'll check again here Mondayish.

Let's say for a moment, hypothetically that headcrabs were real, and they made people into zombies by attaching themselves onto their heads.
According to common sense and wikipedia, no medical procedure in the world will save anyone a headcrab has attacked. End arguement.
However, since headcrabs are adorable little fuckers and they are relatively more interesting than tedious "I GRAB TEH SHOTGUN AND BLOW DE ZSOMBE WAY DAN GET KTANA"s,

I think that zombies are actually possible. Let's take animals for example. Rather than being less intelligent than people, they resort to only a living being's most basic instinct : hunt, eat, survive.
Let's say through some electricity and and unnecessary brain surgeries, you could either make those instincts preceed all others, and or obliviate conscious thought.
Et voila, there is a generally mindless human who eats other humans and anything that moves with warm blood.
Now, the problem is, how is it spread..
Let's say that medicine had advanced far enough to make this an autoimmune disease, somewhat like a parasite that caused everything said above without the random methods. Then it would/could be possible, upon attacks from someones infected with this said autoimmune disease, an outbreak!

I have no clue what I just said. >_>

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 21:21:28

At 2/10/07 07:59 PM, Lopezinator wrote:

Hey HTT would you please start acting like the responsible person you are in the AW and FE crew? And not be a smartass with everything. And dante, learn grammar and don't be so harsh. And fix your grammar. And that was lurking HTT? How was that lurking? He just assumed that he could join if he put a plan up. He cannot. Am I right?

You don't know me. Smartass mode is arguing mode, which thankfully I haven't had to use in the AW and FE crews, as they're smaller, and attract less annoying people. It is either used for that, or the lulz. I think you're overstepping your boundaries in this club. Learn your place.

I believe that there is no cure for zombies. Face it, dead? Rotting flesh? Those are problems you can't fix. I believe, though, if we look hard enough, we can find an antivirus to use while the disease is still in it's basic form.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 21:29:40

so much for peace I wake up and theres chaos in the streets babys murdering daddy with a hammer the dead have rose and theres bodys laying in the sidewalks looks like a job for.......SMEAGOL1!!!!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 21:38:07

At 2/10/07 09:29 PM, smeagol1 wrote: so much for peace I wake up and theres chaos in the streets babys murdering daddy with a hammer the dead have rose and theres bodys laying in the sidewalks looks like a job for.......SMEAGOL1!!!!

o_0

Does SMEAGOL1 have a costume, or is he another one of those hobos trying to convince me that it's halloween, and I should give them candy?

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 23:03:37

Is it just me, or does Smeagol seem to be posting spammy posts recently?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 23:13:28

pardon my lack of posting, but as i've said, I don;t have internet any more. . . . stupid contraption.

In light of st. valentine's day, i've compiled a list of the top 4 zombie pick up lines.

and with out further ado

#4. "Is that a writhing mass of maggots in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?"

#3. "Crumble here often?"

#2. "It must be very hard to get into those pants, considering that you have no arms."

and the number one best pick up line I could find,

1. "Honest! I AM interested in your brains..."

Can you think of any others? I'd love to hear about theM!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 23:21:19

At 2/10/07 11:09 PM, Xtesh wrote: What do you mean by "recently"?

Nevermind, you just answered my question ^^

And nice pickup lines Daze. I got one:

"If you were a brain, I would be eating you right now".

it's gay, but it's all I got.

Have you gotten your Inernet back yet, Daze?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-10 23:28:28

At 2/10/07 11:21 PM, Snype wrote:
Have you gotten your Inernet back yet, Daze?

pretty sure I just said that I havn't =P

I'm just at work right now!

Since I don't have internet I would like to know if any one knows of any other zombie related books other than WWZ or City of the Dead or THe Rising (already read those) I'm so bored I am currently reading all of the Harry Potter books. (i'm about to start the goblet of fire)

yeah that's right I've read 3 HP books in this time that I havn't had the internet.

I've also been playing ungodly amounts of Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

My character is a old (60 yr old looking) jewishman (big hook nose) with a white balding head and no chin, I run around with my giant claymore smashing in Zombie faces xD.

So if anyone knows of any more zombies books, please forward me a link!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 03:17:14

At 2/10/07 11:28 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote:

Since I don't have internet I would like to know if any one knows of any other zombie related books other than WWZ or City of the Dead or THe Rising (already read those) I'm so bored I am currently reading all of the Harry Potter books. (i'm about to start the goblet of fire)

I dunno. A good zombie book(hell, any) is like a good zombie movie. They're so hard to find, they might as well not exist. That forces you to treasure the ones you do find all the more.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 05:55:03

At 2/10/07 11:21 PM, Xtesh wrote: It's the Hellsing(A manga) zombies.

You turn this into a manga/anime fan boy club and I swear, I will cause hell. I can't stand the stupid shit and I don't rub it into people faces, least I expect is the same thing back.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 09:10:38

At 2/10/07 11:21 PM, Xtesh wrote: a new kind of zombie. It's the Hellsing(A manga) zombies.

Sounds just like undead summoner zombies.

They pop up everywhere in the fantasy genre, I wouldn't say that they're a new kind.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 10:33:04

At 2/11/07 09:10 AM, Kurofelis wrote:
Sounds just like undead summoner zombies.

Except if you're talking about the ones in FE, then they wield axes. Zombies shouldn't be able to wield axes.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 11:04:39

At 2/10/07 09:29 PM, smeagol1 wrote: so much for peace I wake up and theres chaos in the streets babys murdering daddy with a hammer

You were watching Godsend last night weren't you?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 11:48:05

At 2/11/07 11:40 AM, Xtesh wrote: 1. Shut up.

No, you shut the fuck up.

2.I am most certaintly not going to turn this into a manga/anime fan club.

Thank fuck.

3.I was just trying to contribute.

By bringing up anime and manga, and even then. An anime/manga that isn't about zombies?

4. Now you've made me angry, but I won't post about this again.

OH GOD! HE'S ANGRY! WHAT WILL I DO?!

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 12:15:41

At 2/11/07 11:48 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 2/11/07 11:40 AM, Xtesh wrote: Argue, arguing, blahgfuck.

LC, give 'em a break. Both of you were overreacting.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 14:09:34

World War Z > zombie survival guide, seriously. someone should make a flash RTS based on the battle of yonkers. World War Z is the best book ever, only thing is though i was suprised that snape would kill dumbledore

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 14:12:31

OK to launch a debate, does anyone think that 28 days later counts as a zombie film? Because the common argument is "they're not dead therefore they're not zombies" andyone else think that it's an actual ombie film?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 14:46:57

At 2/11/07 02:12 PM, spartan606 wrote: OK to launch a debate, does anyone think that 28 days later counts as a zombie film? Because the common argument is "they're not dead therefore they're not zombies" andyone else think that it's an actual ombie film?

Before we launch this debate, you will go through the test Lost Chances deems appropriate.

Plus, I'm sure we've already talked about that.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2007-02-11 15:38:16

I guess you guys dont like my idea.

Never mind then.