00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheGizmo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

683,169 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-08 05:12:06

At 4/8/06 04:37 AM, undeadsoldier wrote:
i've known about that for a long time it's just...... (wimper) I don't know how to do html. (sobs) is it ok if I just continue to have the zombie survival crew written out on my sig. :(

=) I typed it out step by step on page 110 for a newb to the group who hasn't posted since. . .

Go check it out, and truely be one of us, and keep your zombie wits about you!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-08 14:20:04

Best flame war ever... well, all great things have to come to an end. That movie actually sounds pretty good in a weird sort of way. Heh, special ed zombies.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-08 15:42:01

I used to be speical ed it was fun no homework internet the whole day in 8th grade.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-08 16:59:57

Hey, I made a ZSC sig. It's not too good, but I hope someone will like it...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-08 17:01:46

At 4/8/06 04:59 PM, django202 wrote: Hey, I made a ZSC sig. It's not too good, but I hope someone will like it...

Duh... I fogot to post the pic...

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-08 17:20:48

At 4/8/06 05:01 PM, django202 wrote:
At 4/8/06 04:59 PM, django202 wrote: Hey, I made a ZSC sig. It's not too good, but I hope someone will like it...

that's pretty cool, yo. I think I'll be sticking with mine tho =D

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-08 19:24:51

At 4/8/06 05:01 PM, django202 wrote:

Hey, pretty nice... wait a minute.

Dumbass. (Just kidding. Nice sig.)

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-08 20:06:58

The zombie looks mentally retarded NURSE!!!get this man a wheel chair

come on sir ...,AUHGHGHGHGHU AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH HE'S FUCKING BITEING
ME

*nurse screams in terror* AAH MY ARM THE SKIN!!!! ZOMBIE:ARGHHGHHH

*Smeagol1 comes in screwing silencer to glock*

*caps zombie* ohh thank you helpp my airr ...BANG! ughggh

why you shoot him said the nurse he was infected bio team is comeing to clean up and cover it up

OH MY HERO *takes smeagol home give him a sexing* OH YEAH

another day in the life of smeagol.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-09 00:27:06

At 4/8/06 08:06 PM, smeagol1 wrote: a fantasy

Shut up! SPED!

(ooh I'm a dick) xD

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-09 06:06:19

At 4/7/06 07:15 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Look at all this flaming, it is just fantastic! Me and lost chances here chillin after a worthy " bully push" and then we got peopel in the red corner with " fuck you I'm zombie the hell you know" and then in the blue corner we have someone telling us that this is tearing us apart. Oh LOL. Tell you whats tearing me up....my.....rectum....valves. Do believe I have ruptured something with all the hamsquats I tried to accomplish yesterday but in the end it just didn't work out.

It livens this place up half a ton and makes it a hell alot more exciting. I mean, I don't hate you guys, it's just fun to have a little insult match. Only place you can get it these days is on the internet.

Hell I don't get where this Da Vinci comes out as being so offensive. We got three quarters of the state in catholic churches sceaming out that this is blashphemy. Never have I seen the church so active in my life. Instead of help and efforts that are needed elsewhere they rather direct hate and confusion at a legistically made movie. What bullshit. But at he same time I just can't help but laughing.

I wonder what they'll be saying about Angels And Demons. Great book, same author.

( Compliments of included paragraph to lost chances)

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-09 11:48:14

no coments on smeagols magical story? *slits himself* oh the pain

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-09 22:28:13

At 4/9/06 11:48 AM, smeagol1 wrote: no coments on smeagols magical story? *slits himself* oh the pain

I call dibs on the tear-stained blood.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-10 08:37:27

well can i have the movie rights to the story?
please

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-10 18:44:09

How are we all, sorry for not posting for a while. I will be more frequent from now on.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-10 19:08:19

At 4/9/06 06:06 AM, Lost_Chances wrote:
At 4/7/06 07:15 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Look at all this flaming, it is just fantastic! Me and lost chances here chillin after a worthy " bully push" and then we got peopel in the red corner with " fuck you I'm zombie the hell you know" and then in the blue corner we have someone telling us that this is tearing us apart. Oh LOL. Tell you whats tearing me up....my.....rectum....valves. Do believe I have ruptured something with all the hamsquats I tried to accomplish yesterday but in the end it just didn't work out.
It livens this place up half a ton and makes it a hell alot more exciting. I mean, I don't hate you guys, it's just fun to have a little insult match. Only place you can get it these days is on the internet.

Beautiful internet. Really I can't find a better place of entertainment unless you count watching the paint dry off a wall then I guess I could make that exclusion however I'd still put it there, top...of the.....(can't say food chain)...line of entertainment.

Hell I don't get where this Da Vinci comes out as being so offensive. We got three quarters of the state in catholic churches sceaming out that this is blashphemy. Never have I seen the church so active in my life. Instead of help and efforts that are needed elsewhere they rather direct hate and confusion at a legistically made movie. What bullshit. But at he same time I just can't help but laughing.
I wonder what they'll be saying about Angels And Demons. Great book, same author.

Very good book and from my reading of it I'm sure they'll have negative influenzas on that as well. In truth they can't make up their minds. What they need is a scapegoat to direct an abundancy of confusion dealing with values and beliefs so that goes towards such simplistic objects as a book and in this case a movie. A shame really.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 17:57:49

http://www.newground../topic.php?id=466196

For those of you interested, and especially for the old-hands on this club and first joiners, if you have a story telling flair, join mine and Danabnormals new Zombie Survial forum game, adjoined with this.

Read the rules fellas.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 20:31:52

bad link didn't work my freind.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 21:22:01

At 4/11/06 05:57 PM, Long_Distance_Runner wrote: http://www.newground../topic.php?id=466196

For those of you interested, and especially for the old-hands on this club and first joiners, if you have a story telling flair, join mine and Danabnormals new Zombie Survial forum game, adjoined with this.

Read the rules fellas.

I would join... but like already said, bad link.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 21:49:18

i have already joined so.... lets bring back the old 'how zombie proof is your hous?"
As mine is an apartment and i have lots of guns swords chainsaws Etc. i would give a 9 so i am survivin the outbreak!!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 22:00:01

or you hope you can.... I got the country I got the woods lakes sub divisions (note i live in one) I have a shotgun a knife and a rebar club

thats all I have

oh and TONS AND TONS OF CAMOFAULGE!!!!!!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 22:02:43

At 4/11/06 10:00 PM, smeagol1 wrote: or you hope you can.... I got the country I got the woods lakes sub divisions (note i live in one) I have a shotgun a knife and a rebar club

thats all I have

oh and TONS AND TONS OF CAMOFAULGE!!!!!!

I can beat that! here: i have barely any windows a hard to open door lots of locks. weapon advantages: nail gun chain saw, rifle, shotgun, crossbow gun, compound bow and ALOT of others!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 22:12:53

Pssh I don't need all those fancy guns. I have a machete and a indian spear and axe the only problem is the blade a little dull, oh and a normal axe, and some knives, and my penis. :)

:/

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 22:24:31

At 4/11/06 10:12 PM, undeadsoldier wrote: Pssh I don't need all those fancy guns. I have a machete and a indian spear and axe the only problem is the blade a little dull, oh and a normal axe, and some knives, and my penis. :)

Hmmm you could use your wong to umm give the zombie somehting to eat?? also a zombie can break apart wood with it's hands and nails!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 22:33:44

At 4/11/06 10:24 PM, mega-nova wrote:
Hmmm you could use your wong to umm give the zombie somehting to eat??

!!!!!! :O not exactly what I was trying to imply but I guess that works too.

:/

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-11 22:47:33

At 4/11/06 10:24 PM, mega-nova wrote:
At 4/11/06 10:12 PM, undeadsoldier wrote: Pssh I don't need all those fancy guns. I have a machete and a indian spear and axe the only problem is the blade a little dull, oh and a normal axe, and some knives, and my penis. :)
Hmmm you could use your wong to umm give the zombie somehting to eat?? also a zombie can break apart wood with it's hands and nails!

ZOMG build a fucking shack. I don't like this " yeah my house adn I'll pimp it out". Hell just fortify your shack and expand if necessary to ration station and bird's nest, no windows, cement encased, given entry to roof, no door- all exits are to be made from roof should that be called for, radio relay station, cellar, portable TV, ammunition dump, trip wire, barbed wire( I still can't get enough of that stuff), camoflauged pits in vicinty, 15 gallons of water and 5 of gas, and range selection of effective melee weapons. Keep it short and concise because when time comes you won't have much to think about when that first slam comes to your door. Oh and bring comfy sneakers can't stress enough on footwear.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-12 04:59:52

At 4/10/06 07:08 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
At 4/9/06 06:06 AM, Lost_Chances wrote:
Beautiful internet. Really I can't find a better place of entertainment unless you count watching the paint dry off a wall then I guess I could make that exclusion however I'd still put it there, top...of the.....(can't say food chain)...line of entertainment.

Paint drying is top of my entertainment line, it's a chore compare to this. I've put signs up everywhere to say if they need to paint, ring me so I can watch it dry. If I am desperate, I just get some paint myself and watch that dry. Extremily great.

Very good book and from my reading of it I'm sure they'll have negative influenzas on that as well. In truth they can't make up their minds. What they need is a scapegoat to direct an abundancy of confusion dealing with values and beliefs so that goes towards such simplistic objects as a book and in this case a movie. A shame really.

They might accept Angels And Demons atchally. Since Da Vinci Code's problem was stolen matiral. I doubt Angels And Demons is stolen and if there was a problem about religon stuff, there would of been riots and all sorts over the film "End Of Days" which I atchally really enjoy.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-12 15:12:06

At 4/11/06 09:49 PM, mega-nova wrote: i have already joined so.... lets bring back the old 'how zombie proof is your hous?"
As mine is an apartment and i have lots of guns swords chainsaws Etc. i would give a 9 so i am survivin the outbreak!!

Lets see, several knives and wooden poles, lots of glass downstairs............. Oh dear, that isn't good. 3

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-12 17:58:19

I got weapons all over the woods hid well

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-12 21:07:24

At 4/12/06 03:12 PM, Regus_MK_IV wrote:
At 4/11/06 09:49 PM, mega-nova wrote: i have already joined so.... lets bring back the old 'how zombie proof is your hous?"

Ummmm... somehow I doubt you have an abundance of all those items. Sorry, that's just how I am.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-04-12 21:12:35

They are coming, luckly i got my trusty... crist, i only got an umbrellow to fight them with >_<

Yeah I have an Attitude proplem, so the fuck what?