00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Piconjo or Legendary Frog?

10,441 Views | 191 Replies

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-08 20:45:58

I dislike Piconjo because he makes fun of other artists just because he doesn't like their flash. The humor is crude and obviously aimed at angry teenaged males.

LegendaryFrog is awesome. I enjoy his work and the humor is, for the most part, original.

So, I guess I'm a toadie.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-08 20:48:02

Piconjo pwnz j00

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-14 07:47:10

Piconjo duh!

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-14 07:54:48

Legendary Frog... he's one of the best

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-14 08:05:50

The worst thing about this topic is. Most fans aren't giving their reason to why so-and-so is better then this-or-that. They're just saying "OMG LF PWNZERS J00 GHEY PRICONJO" or "PICONJO PWNS J00 BECAUSE HE DOESN"T STEAL JOKES LIKE LFAG DOES"

Where's the reason to why you prefer one over the other.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-14 08:13:30

I would saw Legendary Frog because I have watched more of his movies than Piconjo's.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-14 09:21:40

i like piconjo because he makes me say that....

lolz.. but seriously... if you take time to get to know him... get past the 1337 and the p3n0rz... you will see that he has a point. That point is that just because someone makes a movie that capitalizes on popular characters, catchy tunes, or has a popular authors name attached to it, just be aware that THAT is what you like... it isn't nessicarily because they are a good "artist" ... they just caught onto a trend..

he is marketing genius... you just have to get to know him.... did you know he can predict what score his movies will get before he submits them based soley on what has been in the top 10 for the past week or two?

he uses the same techniques and styles that other authors use.. but he throws in some penisis and buggery. NG says he's a terrible artist, but if you read their reviews you see what their problem really is...homophobia....

we dont mass vote... we dont use proxys...

he loves everyone, no matter how much of an asshole they are...

come to our site and see... but be warned..it's sheer chaos there and thats how we like it!

plus its all harmless fun... you'd think by some peoples reactions that we broke into their house and shit on the dinner table... but we just posted a stupid cartoon.. you dont have to watch it... or if you do, is it REALLY that big of a deal? we diddnt steal your life....

but when you take time to write a hate-review, or a parody movie of us, or complain to NG staff.... you give a little bit of your life away to us....thank you!

I try to get everyone to put "piconjo" in the title so that those of you who dont want to see our movies can skip it.... but we dont have any strict rules... the only way we enforce our rules is not through banning, or other threats, but by being the kind of people that our fans and friends want to make happy...because we want to make them happy....of course, chaos makes most of them happy, so what am i going to do?

they're just harmless cartoons and stupid fun... cant we all just live together?

piconjerz like saying "OMG L3ik piconjo pwnz j00 awl!!11!!!" ... so let them... it makes them happy... sorry if we dont find joy the same way that you all do.. but dont be a bunch of nazis and run us off just because we're diffrent...

we really don't hurt anything...

my only apologies go out to those who live where there is only dial-up service or are too poor to aford broadband.. to those of you who dont like our movies, i apologize for every one that wasnt clearly labled as a piconjo movie and you spent all that time loading it.. i am truly sorry... i <3 j00 all and just want us all to be happy....

come to our site... www.piconjo.com take some time to get to know us... dont let some of our more randy piconjerz run you off...

feel free to spam up the place.. we <3 that!!!!

if you have trouble making an account or logging on try comming in via www.freewebs.com/pwnusultimus

we're just going to concentrate on getting the new site up instead of fixing anything at the old one... you will all be amazed when its done!

well, ive gone on long enough.. so just remember:

i <3 j00 all.....

and so does piconjo!

WTFSNOE, on the other hand wanted me to tell you all that he </3 you...lololololz!!!

but the rest of us all do!!!!

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-14 09:42:01

Piconjo will ravage the soul of lf

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-23 15:53:29

I would rather not side with Piconjo OR Legendary Frog.. They both seem to be hated by a large amount of people on Newgrounds and I dont really have to time to be flamed with IM's just because I gave "Final Fantasy: This is the Same Thing You've Seen Over and Over Again" or "LIEk OMG LIK MAH P3N0R!!!!1ELEVENTY1" (The 'one' thing is retarded by the way, please stop it.) a bad review.. But I dunno maybe that's just a personal preference.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-23 16:09:58

W00t!! Legendary frog kicks ass over piconjo!

Most Recent Flash I Voiced In! (UPDATED 6/1/11)

Most Recent Outside Project Voiced In! (UPDATED 2/5/12)

Add me on Skype: NGsonicmega

BBS Signature

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-06-23 16:35:37

At 2/10/05 08:31 PM, Urashima_Boy wrote: I want to get a running count of who is a toady and who is a...uh... Piconjer?yeahhh.so,all you have to do is tell me if you like Legendary Frog or Piconjo.

this is just the same old
sony v nintendo
lf vs piconjo
they are both good
i will go for the one that doesnt slag the other off
legendary frog

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-11 16:17:33

Piconjo.

Lf's flash sucks dick on many levels.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-11 16:20:46

At 12/11/05 04:17 PM, The_One_Free_Man wrote: Piconjo.

Lf's flash sucks dick on many levels.

bs

piconjo is immature, and he likes the penis to much

i enjoy Legendary frogs cartoons
but there are still alot better artist out there then him

:D

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-11 16:23:20

At 12/11/05 04:20 PM, --MRED-- wrote:
but there are still alot better artist out there then him

D

Ok then! Over-rated! Big style.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-11 16:24:11

dude....LG is on right now :P

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-11 16:26:39

At 12/11/05 04:24 PM, x_factor11 wrote: dude....LG is on right now :P

Erm... And whats your point?

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-17 14:27:01

Lets see here...

Piconjo:
-Too many pen0r jokes
-Multiple good animation styles
-Some of his stuff is pretty funny
-Amazing graphics on some of his stuff

LegendaryFrog:
-Ruins decent quality flash
-Unoriginal and childish jokes
-Childish animation style

So pretty much I definetely choose Piconjo, LegendaryFrog turns decent flash into shit with corny and childish jokes, and a pretty cheap animation style.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-17 14:30:52

I say LF but i like pinonjo flashs.

"Spider pig Spider pig. Does whatever a Spider pig does." quote Homer Simpson

Bob Hope learns the truth!!!!! Best analogy ever! Sig by chubzilla100

BBS Signature

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-17 14:34:56

I like Piconjo, he's made me laugh way too many times....
But sadly...

Clicky Clicky

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-17 19:33:51

At 4/15/05 03:29 PM, shinrahk wrote: I haven't seen a lot of stuff by lengendary frog, I think, so I don't know what he is like, but Piconjo is retarded. He has only made one watchable flash, bitensie Dvd or whatever it was called, the rest seem to be drawn by a 9 year old boy with an almost homosexual obsession with the male penis.

How in the fuck is Kerri's bigger invention homosexual?

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-17 19:44:17

Hmm....good question. Piconjo is funnier and makes more flash, but makes too much gay and penis jokes. LF makes good flash and is a pretty good artist, but hes overrated, never talks to anyone in ng,and always uses some simpson jokes on his flash. So, its a tie.

BBS Signature

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-17 19:45:46

At 2/10/05 08:33 PM, PR0DE wrote: http://newgrounds.co..amp;submit=Search%21

wow your really helpful <insert sarcasim here>

BBS Signature

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-17 19:55:21

Legendary frog

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-17 20:02:56

wow, this tread is NOT gonna die, is it?

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-26 00:08:45

Guess which author our group likes better. Duh.
Once you understand the deep philosophical ideas of pwnism you will see the true brilliance in PICONJO's work.
He truly does pwn j00.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-26 00:12:08

They both have talent, they both lack any good direction. They both are mediocre at best.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-26 00:13:16

You lack a p3n0r.
And your sig copies PICONJO.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-26 00:13:57

Hmm... That's a really hard one....... I think I'd have to say Piconjo cause Perfect Kirby is awesome!

Ye

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-26 00:18:28

Neither of them is my favourate. LF is overrated and Piconjo never takes flashes seriously.

Response to Piconjo or Legendary Frog? 2005-12-26 00:19:25

piconjo <3's me, so him