00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

why do people hate gay people

24,677 Views | 469 Replies

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-27 20:26:54

At 3/27/05 03:47 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: I said that as a point. Who or whatever you fuck is your buissness and your's alone.

Sooo... children, siblings, etc etc. You don't think there should be rules in place for this? I mean, I'm pro-gay rights, but not for beastiality, incest, or child molestation. Some things CAN be harmful you know.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-27 20:36:41

At 3/27/05 12:50 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: I beilieve that homosexuality is not a choice, and it is a private orientation. I don't believe any government should be involved in who you fuck, be it man, woman, or animal.

Wait...what? I was going along fine...I was almost nodding a little. And then you started talking about animal sex. What happened, in your line of reasoning, there?
As one who defends homosexuality, let me be the first to say: Don't ever bring up animal sex, ever again.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live my life for the sake of another man, or ask another man to live his for mine.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-27 21:22:58

At 3/27/05 08:36 PM, Damien_FLAGG wrote: Wait...what? I was going along fine...I was almost nodding a little. And then you started talking about animal sex. What happened, in your line of reasoning, there?
As one who defends homosexuality, let me be the first to say: Don't ever bring up animal sex, ever again.

I wasn't implying animal sex, I was saying that whoever you fuck should be your's and your buisness alone.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-27 21:24:12

At 3/27/05 09:22 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote:
At 3/27/05 08:36 PM, Damien_FLAGG wrote: As one who defends homosexuality, let me be the first to say: Don't ever bring up animal sex, ever again.
I wasn't implying animal sex, I was saying that whoever you fuck should be your's and your buisness alone.

Right....unless it's an animal.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live my life for the sake of another man, or ask another man to live his for mine.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-27 21:25:07

At 3/27/05 09:22 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: I wasn't implying animal sex, I was saying that whoever you fuck should be your's and your buisness alone.

You didn't 'imply' animal sex, you flat-out stated it.

Animals can't consent. That should be your business. When someone takes advantage of someone/thing else that can't say no.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-27 21:46:45

Yeah, but that's the point whatever floats your boat should stay on your vote.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-27 21:50:37

At 3/27/05 09:46 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: Yeah, but that's the point whatever floats your boat should stay on your vote.

0_0

Buddy, people and animals are very different things. Animals can't say "Sure baby, let's screw"... not only because they lack the ability to speak, but because they don't have the brain to do so. Having sex with an animal goes against Animal Cruelty Laws, and frankly, I firmly believe in those laws. Only people adults should be screwing, are fellow adults of consent... because it's mutual. Screwing an animal is like rape.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-27 22:01:46

Because we are intolerant assholes.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-27 23:26:39

I hate all the political bastards trying to keep gays from marrying. While, I obviously am not gay, I say, screw it, let em get hitched.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 10:50:37

I like gays
they make the world happier by making cool shit
like juice bars and clothes shops, striaght men wouldn't make cloths
and thats why we have gays

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 13:27:00

I dont like gays, but i dont like people who make fun of gays. Its like this. Being gay is a sin. BUT i think that gay people are VERY disrespected and they dont deserve to be. People who use gay as an insult are one of the following
a) an idiot who doesnt know what gay means
b) gay, but doesnt want anyone else to know for some reason.
c) thinks hes cool because he can say gay.
d) an ass. <----- Case for most people
Ok... on the other hand... gay people are a little too wierd for me... but... other people have thier opinions and i have mine. What do i care if people who arnent me are the same sex and start kissing? I dont. As long as noone does anything sexual to me and is a boy, i dont care. People just need to shut up about gays and get off the internet. By the way... most people who make fun of gays havent hit puberty yet, or are immature.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 14:33:01

People make fun of homosexuals because they are diferent. And since sex was always a tabu in society, a person who is unnatural about it is being thought of as a freak, or crazy, or a real purve.
And I don't get the thing with gay marriage. People get married to have chilren and make a family. People from the same sex can't make a family. So why are they getting married?
And I think that nobody should be proud of being gay. They are not just diferent, they were born with uncorrect gender, so they should shut up, and nobody will hurt them.

Men SHOULD love women. That is a rule of nature. It has been like that for thousends of years, and if that rule is broken, there is nothing to be proud of.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 15:25:34

Today, Jerry Falwell is in a critical condition with a viral pneumonia . And although I may disagree with EVERYTHING with his views, please wish him well folks.

Cause I do.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 18:44:19

They're people too, and they should be treated like normal people. Sure they may be different, but it doesn't mean they have to be shitted on and disrespected. At one time or another, a certain group has been the bitch of the world. Women, blacks, indians, arabs, and gays. Conservatives need to accept the truth that the world isn't going to run the way that they want it to, allow gay marriage, and shut the fuck up. I am tired of this bullshit of how homosexuality is wrong, kill the fags, etc. What they suffer from is IGNORANCE. Having a mistress is ok but allowing gays the same rights as heterosexuals is evil in their eyes. They need to stop justifying their lives on a book that's older than 2000 years old. They don't know the meaning of separation of church and state. I don't see anything wrong with a gay person. They may be different, but it's wrong to oppress them just because of it. Somehow, if a person is gay, some straight people go out of their way to make every aspect of their lives a living hell. They're humans, just like the polygamists, alcoholics, and the blunt-minded politicans running our government that is currently going to hell in a handbasket. This shit really needs to stop.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 21:33:02

People would possibly hate gays less if they made less of an issue about their sexuality. An example of this is a gay parade (they are disgusting displays in my eyes but that’s not the point.) My point is there are no straight parades. Straight people do not seem to require making an issue out of their sexuality. Possibly gays should take a leaf out of straight peoples books by flaunting their sexuality less in public. Rather than the alternative which they seem to prefer- marching around in pink and in drag- or whatever else they get up to at these parades. No wonder they are seen as outcasts, who in their right mind could take people like that seriously.

Gay people out their, here is my advice- stop getting into peoples faces crass parades and lifestyles- some people have a sense of decency and are offended by such things. Maybe then you will be hated less. Sorry if I have offended any gays that do not participate in such activities, this is not aimed at you.

P.S. Does anyone else get bored with gays that constantly use jokes about their own sexuality and other people’s sexuality? Well I do. They sound like a broken CD stuck on the same track. Get some new comedy material, your not funny!

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 21:43:43

At 3/29/05 09:33 PM, ShadowsFall wrote: <anti-ghey stuff/>

OMG! SHUT UP girlfriend!

BITCH!

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 21:46:57

At 3/29/05 09:33 PM, ShadowsFall wrote: Possibly gays should take a leaf out of straight peoples books by flaunting their sexuality less in public.

So you mean plaster it everywhere, like straight people.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 21:54:52

At 3/29/05 09:46 PM, Maus wrote:
At 3/29/05 09:33 PM, ShadowsFall wrote: Possibly gays should take a leaf out of straight peoples books by flaunting their sexuality less in public.
So you mean plaster it everywhere, like straight people.

Don't forget to get all evangelical about not allowing straights to marry, either.

And blame them for AIDS, etc

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-29 23:03:26

At 3/29/05 03:25 PM, fli wrote: Today, Jerry Falwell is in a critical condition with a viral pneumonia . And although I may disagree with EVERYTHING with his views, please wish him well folks.

Man, I gagged a little, while reading that.

I mean, I know Falwell is another human being, and all that crap. But I've got issues with Falwell, and his university.
Somehow, his influence runs through all of Virginia. He ate at my highschool, several times, when I still went there (he actually graduated from my high school, when he was in school).
Liberty University is a great big ol' facist pit of religious insanity. Who wants to hear some fun facts, about Falwells university?

Those who attend Liberty university are not allowed to do certain things. They are not allowed to go to movies with an 'R' rating. They cannot drink or smoke cigaretes, regardless of age. Any serious relationship with a student of the opposite sex is discouraged.
Every group of people has someone that watches them. Many (and I mean MANY) Liberty students frequent the local dollar theater (the dollar theater just happens to be where many of the stoners in my city hang out at, too. Lemme tell you, it's always a GREAT time interacting with people, at the dollar theater...'great time', in the same way that a forced sodomy is a 'great time'). There is always a watcher, from LU, to make sure that their assigned group of students do not go into any movie that's rated 'R'. If they are seen doing this, on their own time, they face punishment at the hands of the school.

And his church...it also boils my blood. I see his Sunday morning show, on television, every so often. And guess what his congregation looks like? Short haired, decent looking white folk. You don't see no long-hairs, or blacks, or latinos. You don't see people that aren't in suits, and ties.

And, I know, I know...It's Falwell, right? That's just par for the course, for him. And it's not that it 'surprises me'...he just goes against everything I stand for. He twists the words of Christ, and makes them sharp, and hurtful. He's an evangelist; a walking charity plate.
Maybe I'm just trying to say that my hopes, and prayers, certainly won't be wasted on a man like him.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 06:57:55

I've been searching for an alternate definition of being gay....besides the guy who likes guys and girl who likes girls one. A correct definition of being gay could be boldly sinning against God (even though we sin everyday this one is outright). Another definition of being gay could be rebelling against your straight parents because they tried to dictate your life? Just food for thought you know and if you were wondering I am NOT gay. Don't particularly hate them but I don't think they deserve equal marriage rights and I also believe being gay is a sin.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 07:25:47

At 3/29/05 09:54 PM, TheShrike wrote: And blame them for AIDS, etc

Well they did pretty much spread it after all- gays and their debauched life styles.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 08:39:35

At 3/30/05 07:25 AM, ShadowsFall wrote: Well they did pretty much spread it after all- gays and their debauched life styles.

El oh el.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 09:06:07

I think gay sex between men is gross(assfuc****)the female body a hell of a lot better
but guys
hav better personalities(no period where shes tryin to kill u)and thats why I think there are Gay people..totally off topic.

Lesbian Sex Rocks!
Im wondering why god didnt put more work into the male body like something to protect my balls frum my sister Lol im really off topic lalallaalla

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 09:27:14

Really, people shouldn't make fun of gays, they should feel sorry for them.
After all, they cannot have children.
We, simple men, all live our misrable, short life through studying, working, retiring and dying.
Our greatest achivement in life is making our family, and they cannot do that.
Gays should have the same right like other people, but after all, they are only half human.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 09:44:52

At 3/30/05 09:27 AM, The_Forcer wrote: After all, they cannot have children.

Okay, this is seriously turning into a comedy goldmine.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 09:56:10

At 3/30/05 09:44 AM, Maus wrote:
Okay, this is seriously turning into a comedy goldmine.

What do you mean?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:02:23

What I mean is that I am perfectly capable of having children. Your misconceptions on the matter amuse me greatly.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:02:58

At 3/30/05 09:27 AM, The_Forcer wrote: Gays should have the same right like other people, but after all, they are only half human.

Let me rephrase that for you. They are sub human.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:11:56

At 3/30/05 10:02 AM, ShadowsFall wrote: Let me rephrase that for you. They are sub human.

So are bigots.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:28:13

At 3/30/05 10:02 AM, Maus wrote: What I mean is that I am perfectly capable of having children. Your misconceptions on the matter amuse me greatly.

What I meant is, that gays are capable of having children, but they can't have children, because to have children they must have sex with a woman, and they can't do that.