00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jaevierffr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Projectile Diarrhea

4,503 Views | 21 Replies

Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:08:48

I'm curious, has anyone here ever had Projectile Diarrhea/Vomit? How much did you dispose? How long did it last? Was it spontanious, or did you have time to run to the dunny? Please feel free to post pictures if you have any. K wtf thanks.

The worst member.

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:11:37

At 2/4/05 07:08 PM, macdeth wrote: I'm curious, has anyone here ever had Projectile Diarrhea/Vomit? How much did you dispose? How long did it last? Was it spontanious, or did you have time to run to the dunny? Please feel free to post pictures if you have any. K wtf thanks.

a little bored, huh?

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:12:40

Tubgirl.

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:12:42

ever hear of tubgirl?

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:13:14

I shat myself when I was 11 because my teacher took too long letting me go to the toilet whilst I had been holding on to the runs for a full school day.

That was the last time I shat myself. But I felt like I would this afternoon.

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:16:44

At 2/4/05 07:13 PM, Earfetish wrote: I shat myself when I was 11 because my teacher took too long letting me go to the toilet whilst I had been holding on to the runs for a full school day.

That was the last time I shat myself. But I felt like I would this afternoon.

Teachers HATE kids that shit themselves, not suprising why. Doesn't make the poor kid feel any better though.

There was this kid at school that could never ever hold it in. He had NO friends the entire time i knew him. He had a funny walk because he was holding in masses of shite. Sometimes i felt sorry for him but then i rememberd, no..he smells like aids.

The worst member.

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:17:41

Never.. That i can remember

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:19:24

LOL! i had projectile diarherra i think.... in the 2nd grade i got a stomach virus and my teacher wouldnt let me go to the bathroom i was like BUT MS I REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLY HAVE TO GOOOO!!!!!!! and she wouldnt let me and... well... lets just say what happened next wasnt good for the class.... the air.... nor my pants

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:25:30

yeah, same thing happend to a guy in my class once, the teacher wouldnt let him go, and eventualy he just screamed "fook dis bye !!!"

he ran to the jax, came back out a few minutes later, with a wierd gatch about him... and told the teacher he might want to call a janitor...

needless to say, we all ran to see for ourselves, and honest to god, there was shit stains on the walls of the cubicle... presumably from when he had his pants down and was bending down to sit on the bowl...

twas pretty sick

"fook dis" = his thick accent
"bye" = Cork slang for "man"
"gatch" = Irish slang for "way of walking"

as a wise man once said - " i don't know whats i be doin'... "

BBS Signature

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:27:21

At 2/4/05 07:12 PM, -Nebu wrote: Tubgirl.

I've been led to believe that it's enema fluid and not actually diarrhea.

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:27:43

yeah i was pukin' up bile for 48 hours straight
along with an ass cannon full of digested protein waste

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:28:04

I had projectile vomit a little over a year ago. First time I ever really had a hangover, and definitely first time I've puked from drinking. Here is my artistic rendition of the projectile vomit, since I did not have a camera handy.

Projectile Diarrhea

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:29:42

At 2/4/05 07:20 PM, mofomojo wrote: I forget what they are called

bed-pans

I feel sorry for all those kids hospitilized with cancer.. those poor poor kids.. I feel their pain

get a life

as a wise man once said - " i don't know whats i be doin'... "

BBS Signature

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:33:12

At 2/4/05 07:20 PM, mofomojo wrote: I hate it when I am in the middle of a Ginormous mall and I cannot find a bathroom, that is when I shit myself right in middle of running to the bathroom in Wal-Mart

Fucking hell, did you like sneak off once you'd done it. Haha.

I had Projectile Vomiting only once, in Second grade I spent 4 days in the hospital vomiting my ass out into those little toiliet seat thingies..

Fucking hell, what did you have? Must have whiped the hell out of you.

I forget what they are called

Cardboard hats.

I feel sorry for all those kids hospitilized with cancer.. those poor poor kids.. I feel their pain

Yeah, i knew a girl in hospital when i was in...she had cancer. I couldn't talk to her for a while 'cause i felt so guilty. Then i just thought fuck it, talk to her. She died, after i'd left. Poor girl.

I'm undergoing a Kidney Transplant at some point. I'll be back in hospital for about 3 months. Can't be arsed. I'll take pics of any weird people though!

The worst member.

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 19:35:24

At 2/4/05 07:28 PM, Losperman wrote: I had projectile vomit a little over a year ago. First time I ever really had a hangover, and definitely first time I've puked from drinking. Here is my artistic rendition of the projectile vomit, since I did not have a camera handy.

You always feel 200% better after puking from heavy drinking. Weird how you puke more than you actually drank though.

The worst member.

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 20:01:54

At 2/4/05 07:35 PM, macdeth wrote: You always feel 200% better after puking from heavy drinking. Weird how you puke more than you actually drank though.

No way, I felt shittier as the night turned into the next day. My puke was purple and green that night, and I kept waking up every two hours to puke yellow bile that eventually turned clear the next morning, and then that progressed into dry heaving. No more 151 for me. >:(

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 20:07:03

I once had a projectile shit come out so fast, I swear I levatated a fraction of an inch off the crapper.

Yay, rocket shit!

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 20:55:08

OMG i wuz like teh 10!! and well i had a shit half way pokin' out and well i FARTED after that it was like a ROCKET SHEIT!! it was fucking AWSOME!!!

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 21:15:31

Projectile vomiting from drinking about 14 shots of tequila. Next morning I woke up puking. I was vomiting everywhere. I threw up in the trashcan, outside in the bushes as I was washing out my trashcan, in the toilet, in the bathtub.....I was vomiting for about 8 hours off and on. I barfed so much in fact that a blood vessel in my eyeball busted and basically turned the white part of my eyeball red for about 3 weeks. Lets just say I dont drink Tequila anymore...actually after that episode, I havent had much to drink other than a glass of wine every now and then. That was maybe 8 years ago lol :)

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 21:25:37

One time I puked Coke 5 feet through my nose.

Remember the good old days.

BBS Signature

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 21:32:40

Hopt damm! PROJECTILE VOMITING IS FUNNAY

But seriously, violent vomiting like that is a sign of serious trouble. People with radiation poisoning usually have that symptom, and lots of other serious sickenesses may cause projectile vominting.

Now as for projectile diarerhea, it could be as simple as a big mexican lunch. Reminds me of the bathroom at the local arena once before a practice. Some guy from the previous team who was in our changing room had some sort of major bowel mouvement. The toilet, walls, and even SINKS were covered in scat. Sick shit (omg bad pun!).

Response to Projectile Diarrhea 2005-02-04 21:35:17

Projectile vomit. I was drunk, too drunk to lift up the seat in time unfortunately. And i had had chinese food. So it was everywhere and it sucked. And it was rather spontaneous. LIke i could feel the puke coming but i thought i had time to fumble around for the seat.

-O_