00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Does weed really drop your grades?

4,530 Views | 101 Replies

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:17:19

At 1/18/05 10:16 PM, -poxpower- wrote: is your face made of poo or WHAT? I mean, OH MAN.

I fucking smack you...

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:18:58

At 1/18/05 10:16 PM, -poxpower- wrote:

a fucking hilarious dis that made me respect you so much.

hahahahah you are the best

Poop-Doop

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:19:09

Lol... potheads.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:21:21

Really? Tell that to Ronald Jervais

"I was tired of work and way bored. I brought home a little weed just for fun... I didn't realize that it would end up killing my girl friend. Now I'm doing 25 to life for murdering with second hand smoke. I wish someone cared enough to stop me" Ronald Jervais

yea i didnt say it wont make you kill someone did i? i remember saying "NO ONE HAS DIED FROM SMOKEING weed" Dumbass

BBS Signature

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:21:29

BAPTIST NEWS

"Thursday February 11th 2004

Scientists smoked marijuana fumes into a windsock today, to see what effects it had. Three of the scienstists died and are now buried with honors on the MIT campus. The windsock began to beat much more "violently, flailing around in the wind like it was possesed". Science has concluded that marijuana smoke kills and makes the user a violent crazed maniac."

Don't believe it? Guess who wrote the article.

Me.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:25:27

At 1/18/05 10:21 PM, whatispower wrote:

Really? Tell that to Ronald Jervais

"I was tired of work and way bored. I brought home a little weed just for fun... I didn't realize that it would end up killing my girl friend. Now I'm doing 25 to life for murdering with second hand smoke. I wish someone cared enough to stop me" Ronald Jervais
yea i didnt say it wont make you kill someone did i? i remember saying "NO ONE HAS DIED FROM SMOKEING weed" Dumbass

First of all, your mispelled "Smorking" so you must not be that smart. 1 point for me

Second, that's not the only deaths Marijuana has claimed

FACT : All five people in this picture are dead

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:26:56

At 1/18/05 09:43 PM, Pilot-Doofy wrote: Just a question of opinion. I was suppose to get a dimebag of midgrade and I was wondering if I should risk my good grades. :-)

only risk it if its some dro

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:26:57

It doesn't at all it really it depends on the person. Anything can give someone bad grades not just weed. Everyone is different I smoke everyday and I am not a bad student in fact i'm an honor student my gpa is 3.6 so that is not true if anything the weed makes me more comfortable and open to work. I'm more relaxed and able to handle situations.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:33:32

I think it's pretty much common sense. A lot of it has to do with how much you smoke. Weed kills your brain cells, and if you smoke all the time... well, I think you can take a guess on how your grades will do.

And when and if you make it out of highschool, have fun working for a minimum wage job, because even if you are still smart, but you still toke up all the time, it's becoming so much harder and harder to get a job these days with drug testing.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:35:55

I smoke regularly, my grades kinda suck, but I pass, but its always been that way, even before I started smoking, my grades sucked, so it really hasnt done shit, cause I dont get stoned before school, its just that I've always been lazy, before I started smoking and after I started smoking. So it doesnt really do shit

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:42:57

At 1/18/05 09:43 PM, Pilot-Doofy wrote: Just a question of opinion. I was suppose to get a dimebag of midgrade and I was wondering if I should risk my good grades. :-)

weed wont take your grades down unless you take it right when your about to go to school of course...

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:45:12

depends on how often you smoke. i started smoking at the end of my sophmore year, and my first semester grades for my junior year were the best theyve been in years. but ive never come to school stoned. at its worst, there was about a month where i smoked every day on weekends, and maybe 3 times a week after school with friends. now ive promised myself ill only do it on weekends. not because of grades, but because of money. most people forget, for every 20 bucks you spend on weed, youre gonna spend (in my case) atleast 15 on munchies.

use common sense, and dont get too crazy. and never bring it to school.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:45:21

NO, YOU ARE STUPID, POOFACE, BECAUSE THE PEOPLE AROUND THE POT ALSO DIE

BCUZ OF THE FUMES. ANYONE WHO IS AROUND POT SMOKER DIE INSTANTLY.
My parents SAID SO DIPSHIT, AND THEY HAVE FAITH IN THE THEORY OF SCIENCE, HENCE THEY ARE RIGHT.
And they read national geographic REGULARELY.

is your face made of poo or WHAT? I mean, OH MAN.

now you a sorta right on that staement!.....but you should know that not all people that smoke die because they smoke!
my dad is 51 he been smoking sense he was in college at age 21......nothing ever happened to him!
its like a random thing.....it happens to some people....for the other people it dont!

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:50:26

At 1/18/05 10:16 PM, -poxpower- wrote:
At 1/18/05 10:10 PM, whatispower wrote: Your retarded because there has never been a death filled of someone dieing from smokeing you fucking loser.
NO, YOU ARE STUPID, POOFACE, BECAUSE THE PEOPLE AROUND THE POT ALSO DIE

BCUZ OF THE FUMES. ANYONE WHO IS AROUND POT SMOKER DIE INSTANTLY.

is your face made of poo or WHAT? I mean, OH MAN.

i think that guy really wanna smoke some weed. So >Let him DIE if he wants to...

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 22:53:46

now you a sorta right on that staement!.....but you should know that not all people that smoke die because they smoke!
my dad is 51 he been smoking sense he was in college at age 21......nothing ever happened to him!
its like a random thing.....it happens to some people....for the other people it dont!

Because your dad controlled his smoking for some time. Maybe he had a new inspiration into his life. He also discovered that the more you smoke weed, the more you die every damn day. Now that makes your dad a loser for smoking a weed for sometime. Your dad set an example so don't waste it...

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:08:41

At 1/18/05 09:44 PM, xSlinky_Girlx wrote: YEs it does. I used to have high honor roll now i can barely pass.

fucking marijuana :(

wtf kind of drugs are you on? I used to smoke pot THREE times a day, one in the morning before school, one at lunch, and one during the evening. Not only were my grades high, I made Honors for 3 years straight, taking advanced High School courses. It was a joke..

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:24:07

At 1/18/05 11:08 PM, chefscrewup wrote:
At 1/18/05 09:44 PM, xSlinky_Girlx wrote: YEs it does. I used to have high honor roll now i can barely pass.

wtf kind of drugs are you on? I used to smoke pot THREE times a day, one in the morning before school, one at lunch, and one during the evening. Not only were my grades high, I made Honors for 3 years straight, taking advanced High School courses. It was a joke..

You're just imagining things. I would even bet you're out of your mind. You use to imagine those things BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKIN' HIGH!!! Loser.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:25:56

At 1/18/05 10:11 PM, whatispower wrote: i smoke 4 times a day and im a A B student, now what bitch

I totally believe you. Anyone who possesses such eloquence and demonstrates such an obvious command of the intricacies of punctuation must indeed be an All Star Academic Achiever.

Go to the head of the class.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:28:57

At 1/18/05 11:24 PM, point_RKO wrote:
At 1/18/05 11:08 PM, chefscrewup wrote:

You're just imagining things. I would even bet you're out of your mind. You use to imagine those things BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKIN' HIGH!!! Loser.

ok, i guess the honor roll certificates were fake, i guess my transcripts records are fake, i guess the fucking fact that I scored a 1350 something on my SAT when i was thinking of going to a college in the states were fucking fake too!!! THANKS NUMBNUTS! GO INTO A FUCKING CORNER AND FUCK YOURSELF!

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:32:11

Who cares... good grades or not, your still a lowlife pothead in the end.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:34:10

At 1/18/05 11:32 PM, Tjthe3rd wrote: Who cares... good grades or not, your still a lowlife pothead in the end.

lowlife...i guess that depends where you're from...it's almost legal to smoke it in canada, so if it's legal to smoke pot the same way with cigarettes (and i use the term legal loosely) then i guess for people that smoke cigarettes are lowlives too...you better work on your point bud...and come back when you can clarify and support your point

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:37:42

ok, i guess the honor roll certificates were fake, i guess my transcripts records are fake, i guess the fucking fact that I scored a 1350 something on my SAT when i was thinking of going to a college in the states were fucking fake too!!! THANKS NUMBNUTS! GO INTO A FUCKING CORNER AND FUCK YOURSELF!

Here we go!..

Brains go and fly ,
but don't know when to drop.
At least I'm in reality,
You STUPID PIECE OF CRAP!!!

I won't follow yopur advice COZ RETARDS LIKE YOU DO THAT!

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:38:59

At 1/18/05 11:32 PM, BarferPro wrote: Here comes fact check.sweatysuckycum!

FACT: THERE ARE ONLY FOUR PEOPLE IN THAT PICTURE!
FACT: NOBODY KNOWS WHO THE FUCK THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY DIED OF, AND HOW THEIR DEATHS RELATE TO ANYTHING SURROUNDING POT!

FACT: YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR IS DEFECTIVE.

Seriously.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:39:22

At 1/18/05 11:37 PM, point_RKO wrote:

I won't follow yopur advice COZ RETARDS LIKE YOU DO THAT!

because only retards do that, or because someone beat me to that advice already? numbnuts

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:39:32

At 1/18/05 11:34 PM, chefscrewup wrote:
At 1/18/05 11:32 PM, Tjthe3rd wrote: Who cares... good grades or not, your still a lowlife pothead in the end.
lowlife...i guess that depends where you're from...it's almost legal to smoke it in canada, so if it's legal to smoke pot the same way with cigarettes (and i use the term legal loosely) then i guess for people that smoke cigarettes are lowlives too...you better work on your point bud...and come back when you can clarify and support your point

Lol, it's almost... come back when you can clarify and support your point with more than almost true facts.

In any case, it's my opinon... argue it a million times over if you want, but an opinion is an opinion, and cannot be proven neither true or false.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:39:38

Fuck no it ain't WEED'S fault

Weed is physiologically non-addictive. Sure if you smoke it nonstop you'll be a fuckin' moron. But if you use it in moderation, and don't let your own addictive tendencies disrupt your everyday life, you'll be fine.

But be honest Pilot, we all know you're retarded anyway

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:42:18

At 1/18/05 11:39 PM, Tjthe3rd wrote:
At 1/18/05 11:34 PM, chefscrewup wrote: At 1/18/05 11:32 PM, Tjthe3rd wrote
Lol, it's almost... come back when you can clarify and support your point with more than almost true facts.

In any case, it's my opinon... argue it a million times over if you want, but an opinion is an opinion, and cannot be proven neither true or false.

Ok, tell me, what support do you have for labelling potheads as lowlives? come back when you have a respectable conclusion and supporting evidence.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:43:00

I still think drugs are for losers.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:47:37

At 1/18/05 11:42 PM, chefscrewup wrote:
At 1/18/05 11:39 PM, Tjthe3rd wrote:
At 1/18/05 11:34 PM, chefscrewup wrote: At 1/18/05 11:32 PM, Tjthe3rd wrote

Ok, tell me, what support do you have for labelling potheads as lowlives? come back when you have a respectable conclusion and supporting evidence.

Well, lemme see, a pothead:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pothead

Lowlife:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lowlife

Now someone who wastes their money, time, and braincells for a quick high are lowlifes in my book. Did I get you at opinion now, because I don't think you really seem to understand what that word is either.

Here ya go.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=opinion

Now go run along and bother someone else, your just wasting both of our time.

Response to Does weed really drop your grades? 2005-01-18 23:50:22

At 1/18/05 11:42 PM, BarferPro wrote: FACT: YOU CAN LICK EACH DIRTY PUBE HANGING OFF MY SAGGY BALLSACK CLEAN, COCKASS!

FACT: MARIJUANA MAKES YOU MELLOW.

Oh, wait.