00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Salad Fingers Dvd !

3,502 Views | 11 Replies

Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 16:58:27

Yeah, I think that David Firth will release Salad Fingers DVD collection sooner or later...so... I already made a design for the DVD. Tell me what do you think :) For bigger and better quality - Click here~!

Salad Fingers Dvd !

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:01:58

It's actually pretty good...

Request deletion

This went wrong.

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:04:57

That looks great! :D

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:05:48

Ooooh oooh i want one. Damn your good at that i almost don't belive you made that.

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:06:40

Awesome looking cover, dude. :o)

Salad fingers is an alright Flash cartoon, but I dont think I'd wanna lay down any bucks for it.

Dave Umop's (Link) DVD was awesome, though. Had all of his work.

... LOL WOW this signature is ancient.

BBS Signature

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:06:56

Great, except that fact that you have both pg13 and parental advisory. Just wouldn't work.

I like making movies, music, and smoking weed. Call me crazy.

Video Production Club Create, Share, Discuss with fellow NG video enthusiasts!

BBS Signature

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:07:10

Looks great.

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:08:38

yea i might just say good job

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:17:53

Thanks for the comments ! Yeah, I don't think that David has enough matterial for the DVD at the moment, but he will someday. And I think that few bucks would help him, just read the excerpt from the interview:
"Q: You’ve produced salad fingers by soliciting donations, selling t-shirts and baby outfits. You’ve not chosen to sell Salad Fingers episodes, making it available to whoever wants it, essentially, freeware. Discuss the choice to distribute salad fingers for free and your experiences selling the image of Salad Fingers.
David Firth: There haven't been very many donations at all and I still haven't received a penny from the t-shirt company. Everything on the internet is free, so why should my cartoon be any different? If they got on TV then I'd expect some money but they'd still be available for free on my site. Artists are not artists if they care more about money than being appreciated."
And I totally agree with the last sentence !

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:19:48

A dvd would be pretty cool. Of course, it would need more content than what there is now. You coulkd probably market this to psychology professors. The series would make and excellent teaching aid for schizophrenia.

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:23:08

Hah! I really like that, looks professional. Maybe the front should be more detailed than just his head but otherwise it's perfect!

Response to Salad Fingers Dvd ! 2005-01-03 17:23:43

At 1/3/05 04:58 PM, Regis_Cartoons wrote: Yeah, I think that David Firth will release Salad Fingers DVD collection sooner or later...so... I already made a design for the DVD. Tell me what do you think :) For bigger and better quality - Click here~!

Damn good cover art, but I don't think I'd be willing to lay down money to see something that is free on the web, with bits of exclusive content. And if there is a behind the scenes, I am not at all interested what makes David Firth tick. One brilliant/ disturbed mind I feel no need to explore.

The only flash dvd I've bought to date is Broken Saints, which is brilliant in every sense of the word.

BBS Signature