00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dumbass from NG caught cybering!

59,720 Views | 835 Replies

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:11:01

...you sure got him!

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:15:23

At 1/4/06 10:10 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/4/06 10:08 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote:
Lies? This thread is the epitome of truth and reality that is the internet.
Feelings got hurt, lives got rocked, and people paid the price.

please, just get off the internet and try doing something constructive. or just jump off a tall building. whichever comes first.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:17:14

At 1/4/06 10:15 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote: please, just get off the internet and try doing something constructive. or just jump off a tall building. whichever comes first.

Only if you read pages 10 through 14 or so first.
By the way, thanks for the memories: it's been way too long.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:23:49

At 1/1/05 04:31 PM, Etch-A-SketchClock wrote:
At 1/1/05 04:13 PM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/1/05 04:08 PM, etch-a-sketch wrote: but still how would you win in court?
Because it is harrassment, he's hurting my online reputation.
are you so much of a nerd to care about an online reputation?
what do you expect when you have cyber sex?
its a bad thing

Too bad no one told him to use a condom when cybering sex ^^

Zerok... don't be a moron... let that one pass

and change your alias lol

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:26:43

At 1/1/05 05:15 PM, Zerok wrote: Yeah I just off the phone with friend's sister who's boyfriend is training to be a cop.

He says that I can take legal action against this DirtySyko guy for sure. I was accused of something that I DID NOT DO and am suffering in real life as well as on these boards. This constitutes harassment and I can sue if I choose to. Which I sure as hell do.

All you other people better watch out too.

You should take legal action against my gold fish at the same time.... cuz dude, Pewee (the gold fish) is laughing at you!

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:31:30

At 1/4/06 10:23 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote:

I'd advise you to note the date of the first post.
And if you have time and would like a good laugh, read through the thread from the start.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:36:44

At 1/4/06 10:31 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/4/06 10:23 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
I'd advise you to note the date of the first post.
And if you have time and would like a good laugh, read through the thread from the start.

I've stop at page 4 and jump directly to 27... but I'll read a little... why not; I have time for it ^^

But so far (in the first 4 page) it doesn't look good for u ;-)

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:44:41

At 1/4/06 10:36 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote: But so far (in the first 4 page) it doesn't look good for u ;-)

Yeah, the first 10 pages are the absolute best.
The rest is just aftermath, followed by periods of inactivity and bumps, where new suckers are born.

Kind of like today. This was good one.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:47:48

At 1/1/05 04:02 PM, Zerok wrote: NO! You can't make fun of me!
It didn't even happen!
PROVE IT DS!

LOl he did by that post!

Hi.

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:50:16

OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD so FUNNY! ROFL!

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:51:12

actually, i don't really care if it was a joke or not, you still look like a moron to me.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:55:01

At 1/4/06 10:44 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/4/06 10:36 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote: But so far (in the first 4 page) it doesn't look good for u ;-)
Yeah, the first 10 pages are the absolute best.
The rest is just aftermath, followed by periods of inactivity and bumps, where new suckers are born.

Kind of like today. This was good one.

Fact beeing that I was following page 1 to 4.... go back in your memories... and what's my rank?

By the way... if you wouldn't posted... this was comming At 1/1/05 05:32 PM, Zerok wrote:

Mock me all you want, I'm dead serious.
I hope Newgrounds doesn't get in trouble overall for this fiasco.
But if it does, don't blame me. Blame your mod team.

OMFG, when you die... please let me put you in my museum....
Please.... I know people will pay to see you face ;-)

At 1/1/05 06:10 PM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/1/05 06:07 PM, Tremour wrote: Most of you people are morons.
After my deadly justice is served unto DirtySyko, I'm going to assess every user who posted here.

And it will be funny.

I'll be looking forward for this ^^

At 1/4/06 10:07 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/4/06 10:00 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote: that was your own damn fault man.
DirtySyko was contacted by my lawyer over 7 months ago and was forced to compose a written apology and pay for psycological damages. Plus afterwards I got laid 6 times a week. HAW.

I know... he call me back to ask me if he could borrow a pen, 2 bazooka gum, a TV, 2,000$, 10kilo of TNT and ask for your address; I don't know why but I gave him all he asked ^^
Except the 2 bazooka gum (I love those gum)

At 1/1/05 08:13 PM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/1/05 08:12 PM, -EVA- wrote: What a fucking perv you are, trying to cyber with Dirty Syko! I'm glad I found out how much of a perv you are.
C'mon hunny, you know we're stronger than this!
It's not real! Please believe me!!

It keeps getting better!

But you have to remember I'm a sick sarcastic man! I tough at first this was a set up (DS making it up) but when I saw how serious you were... I couldn't resist; it was way toooo funny! I had to jump on the opportunity ;-)

You have to agree, you probably would have done the same in my position.

So what score I get?!?

Snowy_Beast

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 10:59:06

At 1/4/06 10:51 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote: actually, i don't really care if it was a joke or not, you still look like a moron to me.

Ah, the typical response of failure. It sang its sweet tune all last year in this thread, and the melody keeps its chord to this day.

[0]

At 1/4/06 10:55 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote: But you have to remember I'm a sick sarcastic man! I tough at first this was a set up (DS making it up) but when I saw how serious you were... I couldn't resist; it was way toooo funny! I had to jump on the opportunity ;-)

Glad to entertain.

You have to agree, you probably would have done the same in my position.

Eh, I'm a bit more cynical and harder to convince. But I see where you're coming from.

So what score I get?!?

Based on the schema from aways back, I'd peg you at a [2], I guess.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 11:00:51

At 1/4/06 10:59 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/4/06 10:51 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote: actually, i don't really care if it was a joke or not, you still look like a moron to me.
Ah, the typical response of failure. It sang its sweet tune all last year in this thread, and the melody keeps its chord to this day.

or maybe you just really are a moron, i believed it just by looking at your picture. and it's true, you do look like a total moron. straight up. if a hundred people call you dumb, you might wanna listen to one of them.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 11:03:04

At 1/4/06 10:55 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote: But you have to remember I'm a sick sarcastic man! I tough at first this was a set up (DS making it up) but when I saw how serious you were... I couldn't resist; it was way toooo funny! I had to jump on the opportunity ;-)
Glad to entertain.

You gave me a good laught ^^

So what score I get?!?
Based on the schema from aways back, I'd peg you at a [2], I guess.

hehe... not too bad ^^

Well, you probably have tough about a "round 2" right? Anyway, I'll be waiting for it^^

I still can't believe you've mailed mob about this ;-)
Good One.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 11:03:52

i dont think you can blame zerok just like that. there is no concrete evidence that he was involved or not. if this is a joke then it is extremely lame. then again whatever happens onwards is none of my business. however, one part is true about the legal action that he can take. according to the law if the claim made by DS is false, zerok can sue him for defamation claim. i think people are going too far with this issue.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 11:10:57

At 1/4/06 11:00 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote: or maybe you just really are a moron, i believed it just by looking at your picture. and it's true, you do look like a total moron.

Oh, you people make me smile.

Problem is, if you're going to say I look "like a moron" based on a photograph, it helps to (1) give an example of said photo, (2) provide an explaination as to what features display these so-called "moronic" characteristics.

This all goes without pointing out the obvious fact that a picture by no means is a way to judge somebody. I mean, Stephen Hawking looks a bit silly, no?

Consequently, I could counter that you're the one lacking in the intelligence department (if that is indeed what you were trying to imply by "moron") for several factual reasons, with the all the proof I need right here in this thread.

Firstly, you responded to a thread which is now over a year old without context. It's clear that you didn't read beyond the first few posts (because even on the first page smart people point out the foolishness of the whole thing). Secondly, after you you were informed that the joke was in fact on you, you resolved to continue a barrage of insulting. Typical of young children when they're wrong. Third, the type of insulting you employed was altogether terrible, for reasons already discussed.

straight up. if a hundred people call you dumb, you might wanna listen to one of them.

A hundred out of how many?

Good try though. Gave me something to do before my English lecture, at least.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 11:13:55

i based my opinion of you being a moron on the crap you've been saying. i said i believed that you tried having cybersex with a guy unknowingly based upon your picture. maybe you should get to your lecture early and take some notes on reading "good".

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 11:19:20

At 1/4/06 11:00 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote: or maybe you just really are a moron, i believed it just by looking at your picture.
At 1/4/06 11:13 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote: i based my opinion of you being a moron on the crap you've been saying.

Good one there, Sherlock. Holds up well in court, for sure.

i said i believed that you tried having cybersex with a guy unknowingly based upon your picture.

Which post was that?
Please, quote it.

maybe you should get to your lecture early and take some notes on reading "good".

Apparently I do need to brush up on my translating Idiotese into English.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 11:32:33

At 1/4/06 11:00 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote:
At 1/4/06 10:51 AM, eMCee2daPEE wrote:

i believed it just by looking at your picture.

there ya go, i admit it was a little out of context, but if you really were somewhat intelligent you would have still understood. and that's it, i'm not gonna e-argue with someone that's half-retarded.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 11:50:00

I know im a little late, i was just bored and looking through this topic but zerok dude theres no way you have anything to use a lawyer against him for. so he did this prank and you and yes it is funny and yes ur online reputation may be harmed but at the end of the day who cares if you want to 'cyber' accept the consequences and live with it. no one here knows where you live, who you are so whats the problem? there isnt one lawyer my a**

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 11:57:19

Holy shit...everytime I see this topic back I comment on it...this is a year old. Get someone else and post a new one. This is pretty soft by now...

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 12:06:15

ive only just seen this topic and i think its hilarious like fu*ck ur gonna get the police and court ooo laa dee daa my online reputation LOL! Zerok ur a looser and i hope that u read this!!!

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 12:26:27

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...no wait I havent finished...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAH you suck.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 12:45:27

At 1/4/06 11:57 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Holy shit...everytime I see this topic back I comment on it...this is a year old. Get someone else and post a new one. This is pretty soft by now...

But it still has the ability (and always will, I suspect) to entertain.
Just look at the most recent posts. It's not like it's always, always at the top.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 13:05:07

wow, a classic scene of a usually cybering case of a man thinking theres a hot chick inside the monitor when its actually a woman.

next time, you should do what i do and go to nightclubs, youll never know wha youll find!!!

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 13:07:38

At 1/4/06 01:05 PM, wulfen wrote: wow, a classic scene of a usually cybering case of a man thinking theres a hot chick inside the monitor when its actually a woman.

next time, you should do what i do and go to nightclubs, youll never know wha youll find!!!

lol, what the hell? let me correct that first quote!

wow, a classic scene of a usually cybering case of a man thinking theres a hot chick inside the monitor when its actually a man.

there we go, problem solved!

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 13:23:05

hhahaha omg, pwned, lmao

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 13:24:15

At 1/4/06 01:05 PM, wulfen wrote: wow, a classic scene of a usually cybering case of a man thinking theres a hot chick inside the monitor when its actually a woman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! you should really look at what you're typing next time.

Response to Dumbass from NG caught cybering! 2006-01-04 14:22:14

At 1/4/06 01:07 PM, wulfen wrote:
wow, a classic scene of a usually cybering case of a man thinking theres a hot chick inside the monitor when its actually a man.

to further prove my point, click here!