00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ayumi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

667,621 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-09-25 22:30:41

Yello..
I'm in need of a voice actor/actors
This is for the sequel to my game "Target: Sheriff". Yes I know the game is kinda crappy (It's still fun :p) But this next one is going to have many cinematic scenes and I'm going to want some voice actors for that!
If you want a sample here's one. This is the first scene, although it's not done yet. Still need to touch some things up. So here 's the little preview:
Link
NOTE: if you click the scene it'll skip the scene (this is for debug purposes)

If anybody is wondering, I used CamStudio to record (Screen recorder) and to export it (as swf with controls)..

Anyways.
=CASTING=
So far I'm still working on storyboards. Still working and refining the lines. I just want to start the 'casting' early so people can have time to 'get ready' and know when they'll be needed.

Right now I only need 2 characters which would be:
The main character (name unknown to you guys :3)
Sheriff
I'd like a darkish voice for the main character, and also the sheriff. Although the sheriff should sound evil (but a serious evil, not funny evil)

If anybody is interested in this then PM me or email at wurmy1029@yahoo.com
NOTE: If you are interested then I'll send you a copy of the lines when i think they're good and ready. Until then just remember you're doing this :o

If you see the need to add me to AIM it's wurmy1029, but I think PM and email works fine. I think that's all I have to say, new spots will probably open up soon, and they *might* be a third one depending on teh story and how I make it.

If you are wondering this IS going to be a game :p It just has cinematics... that's it I'll shut up now.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-09-27 10:47:46

Everyone who is seeking voice actors and actresses, definitely go to www.voiceactingclub.com

we're there much more frequently. You'll receive many more auditions.

anyone who is ever looking for me, either contact me on the VAC or PM me here because I do not check this thread very much. (demo on userpage, comment!)

Mystic's 08 Voice Demo

Listen to my Demo and PM me if you want me to voice act for you, I'd be happy to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-09-29 23:17:48

HELLO! i am making deppre episode 3, and i need a few voices.
1: could anyone do a deppre voice? im thinking of using real voices for him now.
2: i need a female narrorator to help narrorate the story.
3: who can do a mexicqan voice?
any of these are appreciated.
plz pm me if you can help!

Lordadon is your Lord

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-09-30 17:06:21

-Your name or screen name
-Age range (not how old you actually are, but what ages you are able to sound like)
-Specialties (screaming, anime voices, monster voices, etc.)
-Resume URL (if you have one)
-Example(s) of your voice
-Ways to contact you

Screen name: Dante (dantebloodymonarch)
Age Range: 16 - 21
Specialities: Multiple voices
Resume: None available [I'm just starting (= P ]
Example of voice (justa little,): http://dantebloodymonarch.deviantart.com /art/Animation-Test-65879578
Email: dante_bloody_monarch@yahoo.com

My example may not be much, but I am looking for work in voice acting, currently, so I just want a chance.. >:3

I am the consequence of your actions, be them truthful or deceitful, but for either reason... You gonna git fukked OOP!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-09-30 18:16:48

At 9/29/07 11:17 PM, LordAdon wrote: HELLO! i am making deppre episode 3, and i need a few voices.
1: could anyone do a deppre voice? im thinking of using real voices for him now.

is anyone gunna help?

Lordadon is your Lord

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-09-30 20:36:14

*starts tape recording*

"Hi there! We're not in right now, but if you're looking for help with voiceover work, or are interested in joining the club, please direct your attention to the VAC messageboard located at this URL:
http://www.voiceactingclub.com/

For further help and resources, there's also the Voice Acting Alliance:
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/ind ex.php

Remember! If you're stuck for voice actors and want to be able to go through a larger talent pool than what's left on the vestiges of this thread, go to either of those two sites. And for people who are "joining up" on this thread, go to either of those sites to do it instead. Thank you and have a nice day!"

*beeps. message ends*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-09-30 23:46:13

Hi. I need a narrator, a narrator like the movie previews. It's a very short line. You can check out my site at www.kruxialflicks.com

AIM: brainshoe
mail: mrxxbrian

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-01 03:21:25

*starts tape recording*

"Hi there! We're not in right now, but if you're looking for help with voiceover work, or are interested in joining the club, please direct your attention to the VAC messageboard located at this URL:

Remember! If you're stuck for voice actors and want to be able to go through a larger talent pool than what's left on the vestiges of this thread, go to either of those two sites. And for people who are "joining up" on this thread, go to either of those sites to do it instead. Thank you and have a nice day!"

*beeps. message ends*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-01 11:35:49

At 9/30/07 06:16 PM, LordAdon wrote:
At 9/29/07 11:17 PM, LordAdon wrote: HELLO! i am making deppre episode 3, and i need a few voices.
is anyone gunna help?

not unless you go to the voiceactingclub.com and post auditions. Aren't you reading the hundreds of repetitive posts about going there?

Mystic's 08 Voice Demo

Listen to my Demo and PM me if you want me to voice act for you, I'd be happy to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-04 05:42:58

I've posted this like three times in the wrong forums. Anyway I've been working on a new flash (a crime drama called "Tactical Directive" and I get the feeling people are going to complain about having to read text. So I'm going to see what the movie would be like so far with voice acting. Only thing is I have no voice actors. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Below, I have provided a few character voice descriptions and dialogue samples so if anyone wants, they can send me a sample of their voice. Anything anyone can provide would be GREATLY appreciated and won't go unnoticed.

VOICES...

Henchman - A fairly deep, sinister sounding voice. Nothing too over the top, but just keep in mind it's a villain's voice.
Dialogue sample: "You know I don't know too many people who dress up to their own funeral"

Tom Burke - A nervous business man about to be killed. Doesn't have to sound like he's about to shit himself, just has to sound a bit scared.
Dialogue sample: "I had no choice in doing what I did. They were gonna take my family away from me"

Joseph McArthur - One of the main roles. Your typical arrogent cop. Sounds like a man in his mid-thirties.
Dialogue sample: "You know I don't understand why we can't have back-up. I mean yeah it's not a dangerous situation, but what if it turns into one"

Colin Mills - McArthur's partner. Also in mid-thirties. Voice can sound deeper or higher, doesn't matter.
Dialogue sample: "Looks like we got an audience of one up on the fourth floor over there.

David Leiman - Captain of Special Investigations Unit. McArthur and Mills' boss. Deeper voice. Sounds like a fat man.
Dialogue sample: "Alright boys, read up. Wouldn't be a day in L.A. without some business men gettin' popped"

Norman Langford - Villain. Sounds villainous. That's all I can really say.
Dialogue sample: "Apparently Los Angeles is the city of angels. The way I see it is because its where people go to get the angel taken out of them"

And a few other characters are involved, but I'd like to see how people do with these first. If any of you are interested or want to send a sound sample, send them to:

Deadpool175@aol.com

ANYTHING IS APPRECIATED. Thank you.

-MOC Productions

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-04 11:02:36

hey just wondering if you were if you were interested in palying a part of a lil girl for me in my film.- let me know my email is senior_pie@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-05 19:20:23

Hey all you guys and gals,

I'm a voice actor, who needs work. My voice talents include, accents, I can try and do other accents, specialty are mexican and old people, I can do Elmo, Christopher Walken (Sorta), Deep, High, anything really, I have voice editing stuff as well, so if you need stuff like that, I'm available...

Email: fenris1218@yahoo.com
AOL: fenris1218

Please, I really would love to voice act, I check Newgrounds everyday, I'm usually always available, and am very dedicated to projects I start.

Well, I am HIV-.

And everyone knows that when you multiply a negative by a positive you get a negative.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-05 19:46:25

*starts tape recording*

*beeps. message ends*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-06 09:38:22

Hey i've been working on a flash game for the last 22 weeks and am nearing completion, wasn't going to use voices for npc's but seeing this thread tonight makes me think it could be worthwhile if the right people are out there. Now its a military style vampiric rpg and i need around 50-150 words read by two different people. So please send me a personal message or email me @ asp1988@gmail.com if you think you fit the criteria (im not going to go overboard, so i dont mind if you guys just feel like giving it a shot, even if you have yet to try something like this.

character 1: 400 year old (who knows the real age), vampire bookkeeper. -He's a wise old vampire with a kind hard, im thinking something similar to dekard kaine (d2). Slow moving voice, dry, clear etc.

Character 2: The youthful saergant (100 years old? doesnt really matter, he sounds around 25-30). He's kind of a hard ass, and he looks like he could rip a healthy sum of enemies apart. Slick sounding voice, once again vampiric, malevolent and at the same time very cool. Just imagine the stealthiest assassin, and thats pretty much how i'd like it.

Anyway if anyway gets back to me i can e-mail them through a script of their preffered character, and a short animation to help you get the feel of it.

Cheers guys, and if nothing comes out of this thats perfectly fine as i didn't read through 43 pages and e-mail anyone personally :p

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-06 10:20:05

*starts tape recording*

*beeps. message ends*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-07 13:17:51

Looking for a voice actor to narrate a short story in a British type voice!
Reply if interested and I will give u my email ... to discuss any further.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-08 00:31:17

*starts tape recording*

*beeps. message ends*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-08 21:55:29

I like to do british accents, i'd like to give it a whirl.

"Ask not what your government can do for you...just shut the hell up."

-Good ol' Dick.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-10 00:11:16

*starts tape recording*

*beeps. message ends*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-10 05:13:10

I would love to try myself at voice acting!! How do I get involved?!?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-10 12:40:00

-Battlething
-Male
-Dark person,cool guy,super powered cool guy
-And way to contact me is easy. just send me a PM

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-11 04:12:29

At 10/7/07 01:17 PM, meh2 wrote: Looking for a voice actor to narrate a short story in a British type voice!
Reply if interested and I will give u my email ... to discuss any further.

Hi my name is justin I would consider my self decent at British voices If you would possibly give me some text i can make you a recording

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-11 04:24:17

Justin Williams
Range: Young to Old man, Good at playing the dumb one,Good at lots of impersonations
Currently I have no experience in the voice acting field but have done lots of theatre in highschool.
Working on my demo.

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-12 02:05:28

I still can't believe that Omahdon has posted that 4 trillion times and still...people continue to keep posting auditions and seeking for talent in this thread...oh well. Keep doing your job, Omahdon :p

Mystic's 08 Voice Demo

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-12 14:24:11

-Maria-Wolfwings
-Female
-Age range- Little girl to 30s. I am 20.
- High pitch voices, corny voices, sophisticated, sweet and caring, eerie

You can message me here on Newgrounds or
Email: maria_wolfwings@yahoo.com
AIM: MariaWolfwings

Sorry I don't have any examples up online, but if you would like to hear me, you can speak with me on AIM.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-12 19:51:24

wyldfyre1

age range: 20's to 30's to old man
Can do Funny cartoony voices (all original) To Dark and sinister.
I've been in several flash animations done by friends but i've been involved with voice acting
in small parts (home movies, flash) for at least 4 years or more now. I currently don't have any actual voice clips to post up however i will post one upon request no problem.

Wyldfyre1

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-12 21:47:36

What a disgrace. This thread deserves a proper send-off into the hereafter. What with balloons and cake and champagne and reminiscence upon wondrous days of yore!

...or something like that.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-13 03:49:54

Sometimes when I go to sleep at night, I don't wake up screaming: "GO TO THE VAC! GO TO THE VAA! GO ANYWHERE BUT JUST STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD!" Those are the good nights.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-15 12:54:29

Hey I've got a request but it's gonna be long time, not just one or two phrases, here's the post I made a while back in the wrong section:

"Hey everyone! I'm currently making an RPG game and require voice actors. If anybody is interested then please say so. I don't, I repeat DON'T want just anybody trying ot voice act and wasting my time. I've tried other forums and got some pretty abysmal voice actors. I know that Newgrounds is home to some pretty adept voice actors, though. I've tried a few cartoons and asked around for people to voice act for me, I am impressed with a lot of the voice acting on here.

Just to get things straight: There is no pay, I am not a professional game maker. You will be doing it as a favour for me and I will post updates to you and let you play the game.

I need three voices, the main character (male, all round nice, happy American voice), the second character (male, deeper, rougher voice, quite angry and quiet, can't take a joke) and the third (female, happy and cheerful). I also need monster voices for when they attack but they are a lot easier to do. If anybody is interested, please say. If quite a few people post, I'll get in touch with them about how they can receive scripts and send WAV files. Thanks everyone, hope you can help!"

That's it, if anybody is able to help please PM me and we can sort out some kind of schedule. Thanks guys!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-10-15 14:44:00

I'm down. If you scroll up you can see that I haven't done voice acting but I am currently working on someone else's game. So If you wanna take a chance on me you wont be let down.