00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Roughruff89 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

675,153 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-13 23:18:38

Ok,one of our female voice's internet is out and idk when she will be back,so Shadic23 Productions needs one voice actress to temp take her place or you want become a member of the team. We need a voice actress for the team!

stonecoldterry18@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 02:56:17

At 11/13/05 11:18 PM, Shadic23 wrote: Ok,one of our female voice's internet is out and idk when she will be back,so Shadic23 Productions needs one voice actress to temp take her place or you want become a member of the team. We need a voice actress for the team!

Sent you a reply :)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 03:10:08

At 11/13/05 08:49 PM, Maynz wrote: Okay, dalilthug so far, I've got....

Diamond Legacy
"Sahria"
Director/Producer: JB Bohorquez aka "dalilthug"

Have you got a to be announced release date of any kind? Perhaps a link for this project? And is a production studio involved? Lol, gosh, i feel so nit picky ><

To...be...announced....date??? *searches for dictionary*

Production....STUDIO?!? No. Me and the rest of the team are just a small group of bored people....Each working different computers...Far from eachother.... XD

A LINK?!?!?! Oh heavens, No! Sorry Maynz, I don't have a link. I'm going to buy a domain soon so I'll email you the link when I have it!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 09:22:55

IN NEED OF A MALE NARRATOR VOICE FOR "SEVEN FATES PART 2"!!
I am making a animated flash "Seven Fates (Part 2)" and in need of a male narrator of the beginning history introduction.The story to be narrated is about a ruler and his people and how he is treasoned. You will be credited at the end!!
Seven Fates Part 2 will be 10x better than first including graphics. and i will be aiming for 4.00 or above

CONCEPT DRAWING: http://img286.images..5752/dsc001779fz.jpg

CONTACT ME:
mrxbrian@yahoo.com OR mrxxbrian@yahoo.com
AIM:mrxxbrian

OTHER INFORMATION:
Programs used: Macromedia 8 and Audiacity
FPS: 16

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 09:24:15

CONCEPT DRAWING LINK FIXED:http://img286.images..5752/dsc001779
fz.jpg

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 12:21:45

phiihii, i wan tto fill in this list ^^ maybe someone need me *cough cough* xD

Name: Kanekia
Age Range: A Happy Hyper Child..or something o.o
Specialties: some with a "äct" like saying all the time Suu or something ^^;;?
Example(s) of your voice: erhm..soon ? ^_^;;
Resume: ?_?
Ways to contact you: MSN, E-Mail: lindasailorsun@hotmail.com
Any other information: phiihii, well, i'm not really good at voice acting, i think, i diddn't do it very much, but i want to try somehow, you can reject me allways =X.. and I only can act child voices, ^^;; 4-15 or something

*Remember: Your voice demo should be uploaded to the internet. Don't just say "Email me for samples plz k." If you're having trouble finding a place to host your demo, please see this thread.

^^;; phiihii it will come?..

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 15:13:16

Uh kanekia? were are your recorded samples of your voice you have the rules right there on your own post asking for samples loaded on the internet. Joonho, same thing, you guys need to crank out some demo reels or something. Demo Reels are important to the NG VAC because it alows to see that you can record hi quality stuff. It also show cases your talent to flash artists who need voice work. If your serious about joining the club Id go to our roster at:

http://homepages.ihu..m.au/~omahdon/NGVAC/

and listen to some peoples demo reels, I always mention kagomesand Elliai's cause they sound real proffesional. The other thing is make sure you link it near your signature so flash artist can find it easy even if you dont get added to the roster. Good luck to you folks, dont give up. :)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 15:31:45

Hey, Fenix, I've been emailing a lot of the males on this thread but they don't seem to reply, do you want to play the main part in my flash as well as a few other characters? p.s I would get a hotmail or gmail account if I was you.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 16:06:13

At 11/14/05 03:31 PM, jenova_absolute wrote: Hey, Fenix, I've been emailing a lot of the males on this thread but they don't seem to reply, do you want to play the main part in my flash as well as a few other characters? p.s I would get a hotmail or gmail account if I was you.

I can do it for ya,if you want me to.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 16:07:49

Oh,forgot,this is part of the VAC,not to compeate with you guys

Shadic23 Productions NG Club Page

Hope you like it,oh and Kagome,got ur e-mail. Please reply back to it when you got time.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 16:51:47

i need voices for a film im working on. i already got RobsonStudios to help. im noit finished with the animation yet though.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 17:09:22

Hello, I am Jacon friend of TumbleWeedPro, and a Voiceactor/producer in his next flash. Since he doesnt have the time to do it ( working on scripts and storyboard) i would like to know if any Actresses would like to voice in our next flash. If so please respond to this.

( i dont know why but i sound so 1st class oh well, also i love ur work kagome)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 17:51:25

At 11/14/05 04:51 PM, F1315NJ wrote: i need voices for a film im working on. i already got RobsonStudios to help. im noit finished with the animation yet though.

I'll be more than happy to help you if you need it.

Jacon I sent you an e-mail of interest.

JB It'd be nice if I had a to be annouced date. Atleast a year that you think it'll be out by :D

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 18:19:44

Ah thank you me an Weed will send u a email (most likely me) when we have a final verdict. Cause he made an email to another girl but hasnt had a reply in awhile and i amde the precautons to make sure we had someone else who would be happy to voice so thank you.

BTW i might join the Guild, Clan, Club, (whichever) cuz ive always wanted to voice in flash.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 18:39:00

At 11/14/05 04:51 PM, F1315NJ wrote: i need voices for a film im working on. i already got RobsonStudios to help. im noit finished with the animation yet though.

btw, i need male voices. sry, i should've been specific. sry!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 20:44:54

Hey errrbody,

I was in SF for the weekend visiting old friends and family. While I was there I came across the find of a lifetime. I nearly flipped out ninja style.

I'm a little behind on some of my recording. To those flashists: I'M SORRY!! I will get on it... RIGHT NOW!!

In other completely unrelated news: Don't eat at the Carl's JJr off the 101 in Morgan Hill CA. I got food poisoning there. Very bad night... lots of foods going the wrong direction...

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-14 22:55:16

contact me for a part.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 00:03:55

Ah, this sounds like the place for me. I'll try and have a demo up VERY soon, but as it stands now, I have a couple of test voices out there. I'm trying to be all professional about it, gotta make it good.

Anyways, if you wanna check it out, let me know, and I'll hook ya up soon. Until next time.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 01:31:56

Jacon-san, sent you an email.

Other people who need voices, I'd be interested if you need a female.

Auditions for my TMM fandub are open!

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 03:02:06

I still need a voice actress for Harmony in my movie. She is a beautiful fairygirl who comes to earth only to find herself falling in love with a human.

She should sound about 19-25 years of age. She is shy, and very timid.

Audition line: "I am from F......Here. I was born here."

Contact me at Jay-Maru@hotmail.com. I didn't get a single email of interest last time so I had to post again. Maybe it was just overlooked. =\

*NOTE*
Keep in mind that this animation will contain some sex scenes so it would be considered a Hentai movie. But please don't read this and assume that is all I'm aiming for. This is a love story. Oh and incase you're wondering. No, you won't be required to do any moaning. =P

Here is a picture! =D

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 05:00:38

Can I try out?

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 11:43:52

At 11/14/05 05:09 PM, JaconWes wrote: Hello, I am Jacon friend of TumbleWeedPro, and a Voiceactor/producer in his next flash. Since he doesnt have the time to do it ( working on scripts and storyboard) i would like to know if any Actresses would like to voice in our next flash. If so please respond to this.

I wouldn't mind helping out

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 12:40:52

I thought that was you (using the japanese language eh), i said why dont we ask u in the first place but Weed thought u wouldnt have time for it, but i dont know exactly. I'll discuss if we should have u voice for the female character. Right now we have u and maynz. Like i said i dont know cuz he wants to save u for something in the future but the decision is final yet so we'll contact u and maynz and we'll tell u oht who got the part. This reminds me of politics i hate politics.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 14:50:22

At 11/14/05 03:13 PM, Fenix_Onslaught wrote: Uh kanekia? were are your recorded samples of your voice you have the rules right there on your own post asking for samples loaded on the internet.

Uhuh i know but i want to know what i must say for demo..?
just say something i must say, and i'll record it and post..^__^;;;;;

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 15:04:50

At the moment we need only 2 female voices at the moment and maynz and kagome have filled those slots but if we need anymore ill be sure to post it on here to let ya know.

I would also like to make it clear that we need one male voice actor to take up the call. (one of the main characters mind u)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 15:35:34

At 11/15/05 03:04 PM, JaconWes wrote: At the moment we need only 2 female voices at the moment and maynz and kagome have filled those slots but if we need anymore ill be sure to post it on here to let ya know.

Good Job,you got 2 of the best from My team.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 15:37:33

I would also like to make it clear that we need one male voice actor to take up the call. (one of the main characters mind u)

I would like to try out

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 15:46:53

At 11/15/05 05:00 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Can I try out?

You dont try out! You just ask!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 16:31:08

mmmm, havent visited this shin-dig in a bit

just tellin you guys im alive

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-11-15 17:05:36

Thank you, and i wasnt expectin Kagome-San to say she would do it, cuz me and Weed were thinking "she's too big for us". Ok man just send me a sample of ur voice at JaconCWes@WMconnect.com