00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

672,117 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-01 19:33:55

Yo, I can do it. I am a male, and I have garage band to put effects on the voice if you want. Being a giant hand and all, maybe a dark sounding voice would be cool, and I can do that if you want.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-01 19:46:33

Since Kyle is asking I think I may as well ask too!
You may or may not know of the flash tribute I made in the DBZ colelction: "Goku goes SSJ for 1st time" and I get a lot of reviews moaning about lack of voices. Now you may or may not know that I am currently working on my 2nd tribute: "Vegeta goes SSJ for 1st time" And the way I've made it so far it won't synch right if I put it with the sound from the show. So i was wondering whether anyone can do any of these following voices?

Vegeta, Young Gohan, Krillin, Dr. Gero.
Those are really the only voices I need. If you're interested just give us a shout, preferably in the DBZ crew, but here will be fine too.

Voice Acting Club

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-01 20:21:55

I could do Kid Gohan.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-01 23:57:44

I guess I'll join, I decided I like doing this.

Screen Name: TripleArrow

Age Range: pretty much any age.

Samples: http://www.users.muohio.edu/cliftojd/compiledclip.mp3
I have also been in a few small toons on NG, here are links:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/222358 (in this I do the pink guy)
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/218709 (in this I do the blonde guy)

CONTACT: you can email me at: cliftoje@fuse.net or IM me at ironsite101

Specialties: I can do pretty much anything, not sure what all I can do until I try.

I have a nice mic, I am using a kareoke (spelled right?) mic and I have some good audio editing software, I can do basically anything to the audio. I can do pretty much anthing you need me to do, impressions and...well, just listen to my clip.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 00:18:27

Holy shit, how do you guys get so many roles?
I've been around Newgrounds since October and I've had eleven roles. o_______O

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 00:28:17

At 3/2/05 12:18 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Holy shit, how do you guys get so many roles?
I've been around Newgrounds since October and I've had eleven roles. o_______O

As for me, if you notice the umm...quality...or lack of quality of both of the ones I was in you may understand. They were noob animators and were desperate for voice actors. Once people decide if I have talent or not I may actually be in one that makes it to the front page but I'll start out small, that's why I was in two this month. Oh, I noticed your voice right away in the DBZ toon, nice job.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 03:20:37

At 3/2/05 12:28 AM, TripleArrow wrote: Oh, I noticed your voice right away in the DBZ toon, nice job.

Thank you. I didn't even know it was a DBZ flash, he was just like "here do these 3 lines" so..that was a cool surprise ^^

Oh yeah, I think it would be really fun to do a flash with the lines in Japanese....I'm supposed to play a character who speaks Japanese in this movie thing if it comes out. So yeah if you guys need someone to do some lines I can help you with that as well as some basic translation. Keep in mind i am not fluent...lol....but it's better than this one flash I watched where people were pretending to speak it hoping no one would notice the difference.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 04:52:13

hey frog and omahdon i wanted to here how good your VA is so can you send me an email of you acting like your character

remember!
Frog - randoh - just act very cocky, pissed off and mad at the world
Omahdon - manabe - well act like a crazy perverted doctor

oh and your lines are:

Randoh: (laugh really loud) what a joke

Manabe: y..you surprised the hell outta me..really

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 09:55:36

Isca: Wow.... That's a.... lot of roles. O.o I've barely reached over the 40-mark myself, and that was from over a year of auditioning for roles!

TripleArrow: Your profile has been added. And lucky you, you get the kick off the newly updated roster as the newest addition! Is that not EXCITING???

Masquerade_X: Lines done and sent to your email. Which, coincidentally is only available on the roster, it seems.

So here it is, yet again!:

The Newgrounds' Voice Acting Club Roster!!!

I'm starting to think some culling of the list would be in order.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 10:51:03

At 3/2/05 03:20 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote:
At 3/2/05 12:28 AM, TripleArrow wrote: Oh, I noticed your voice right away in the DBZ toon, nice job.
Thank you. I didn't even know it was a DBZ flash, he was just like "here do these 3 lines" so..that was a cool surprise ^^

What DBZ toon was that?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 10:57:29

At 3/2/05 10:51 AM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote: What DBZ toon was that?

The one in my post, page 26 at the end, the one where it says I played the pink guy. It was a DBZ parody.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 11:59:00

No, I meant it's name and/or link to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 12:00:19

Oops, sorry, I see which you mean now. Sorry, I thought you meant last post on page 26. Damn the lack of an edit button! ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 12:07:45

Oh yeah before i give everyone their roles i need to know who wanted to be a part of the project.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 13:40:32

At 3/2/05 12:00 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote:

:Damn the lack of an edit button! ;)

I have wished for an edit button so many times.

As for this DBZ toon that everyone is trying out for or whatever, I don't watch DBZ but I think I might be able to do a voice. Go to page 26 in this thread and check my post near the end. Someone did a DBZ parody and I did the pink dude (bulma?) so if you think it sounds good enough tell me and maybe I'll try out for a character.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 13:42:08

Wow, I had no idea I was doing as well as I am. Um, go me?

I'm recording my Pretty Face lines right now. :) I'll email them to you as soon as I finish.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 14:20:41

Ok after alot of thought and consideration heres the pretty face roles list.

Randoh - Frogs
Yuna - Isca
Rina - kagome
Manabe - Omahdon
Midori - kagome
Yukie - Isca
Keiko - Isca
Narrator - Me

So there we go the roles are listed in order of importance and its finally time to get on with the project yay but im doing all the work with the cartoon (crys) so anyway ill send you guys a web site where you can read the manga and the scrpts later ok later.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 14:32:46

Ok, I'm a little confused. You have me listed here for roles different from the ones you told me you had in our emails. Which roles do I actually have?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 17:05:30

I knew that's what "PREVENTTHEHARVESTING" was all about. Anti-conspiracy hacktivists. Like at totse.com (Temple of The Screaming Electron)

Omadon's demo cracked me up. Those things are competitive. Weren't you in the new XIN movie?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 17:21:51

At 3/2/05 02:20 PM, Masquerade_X wrote: Ok after alot of thought and consideration heres the pretty face roles list.

Randoh - Frogs
Yuna - Isca
Rina - kagome
Manabe - Omahdon
Midori - kagome
Yukie - Isca
Keiko - Isca
Narrator - Me

ooh congrats to the cast! Looks like i just missed trying out :)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 17:25:04

I am looking for someone who would like to help me with voice acting for my flash Hunter Zero.

I am looking for people who wanna do voices for Elecman and Bass, but i would like to be a little specific about what i want...specially Bass..

Elecman:Don't ask much, just no kid voices and no really deep ones either..

Bass:Vegeta like voice...or like the one from Megaman & Pompous Robots...

IF you're interested leave your email or AIM and character you want to give voice to so i can send you some lines, i don't expect professional caliber acting but i do want it to be decent at the very least.

Thank you

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 17:35:09

At 3/2/05 05:25 PM, CheveLoco wrote: I am looking for someone who would like to help me with voice acting for my flash Hunter Zero.

Sure, I guess. I don't know what vegeta sounds like, know of a website where I can hear him? I've seen DBZ but not enough to remember what he sounds like. Or I could do elecman, you can email me at cliftoje@fuse.net or IM me at ironsite101. If you want to know what I sound like got to page 26 in this thread, I'm near the end.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 17:50:03

sounds like you could give a good voice to Eleman here are a couple of lines
Elecman
Elec: You don’t have to worry about Protoman anymore Dr. Wily, he’s taken care of!
Elec: Whoever it was, he did a good job!
Elec: I think that was the last one, now time to get back to the base hehe.

and i want bass to have a voice like in Megaman & Pompous robots..here

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=188383

Bass
Bass: No one can stop me….(yelling)not even YOU!!!
Bass: Is that the best you can do?(chuckle)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 17:57:54

At 3/2/05 05:50 PM, CheveLoco wrote: sounds like you could give a good voice to Eleman here are a couple of lines

I guess I can do elecman, any idea what kind of voice he should have? Should he have a voice similar to the one I gave bulma or what? I really have no idea what kind of voice he should have.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 18:00:38

At 3/2/05 01:40 PM, TripleArrow wrote:
At 3/2/05 12:00 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote: Damn the lack of an edit button! ;)

Someone did a DBZ parody and I did the pink dude (bulma?) so if you think it sounds good enough tell me and maybe I'll try out for a character.

Pink dude? Bulma? lmao! Yeah, I think you proved you've ever ever seen DBZ.
The "pink dude" is Buu. Bulma is a female with turquoise hair.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 18:03:38

At 3/2/05 09:55 AM, Omahdon wrote: TripleArrow: Your profile has been added. And lucky you, you get the kick off the newly updated roster as the newest addition! Is that not EXCITING???

so can we change our profile in the roster or add to it every so often? if so how do we just post the changes?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 18:15:40

At 3/2/05 05:57 PM, TripleArrow wrote:
At 3/2/05 05:50 PM, CheveLoco wrote: sounds like you could give a good voice to Eleman here are a couple of lines
I guess I can do elecman, any idea what kind of voice he should have? Should he have a voice similar to the one I gave bulma or what? I really have no idea what kind of voice he should have.

i want it more like the one you have in your samples thing..the one with the sean connery like accent but without the accent of course...

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 18:16:53

At 3/2/05 06:00 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote: Pink dude? Bulma? lmao! Yeah, I think you proved you've ever ever seen DBZ.
The "pink dude" is Buu. Bulma is a female with turquoise hair.

lol, yeah, sorry. Never really seen the show and didn't know who bulma was, thought it was the pink dude.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 18:24:08

At 3/2/05 05:50 PM, CheveLoco wrote:
i want it more like the one you have in your samples thing..the one with the sean connery like accent but without the accent of course...

Alright, I'll work on some samples. Where should I send them?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-03-02 18:36:16

i'm dying to do voice acting

dying

each day we die a little more