00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

666,098 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-25 19:24:58

At 1/25/05 05:39 PM, Smithercell wrote: O yea...and KagomeHigurashi, I would also like you to play a minor role for the same flash I have been Mentioning. Its a small part...but its quite funny. You would be playing the part of Tails, and your voice would have to sound like a girly man.....(not like arnold) but just like a man with a girly voice. I'm sure you can pull it off. My email is Smithercell@yahoo.com, and my aim is CrWb0389, and the animators sn is PheoniX CrossX. it would be great if you could participate.

If you allow me, and if Kagome hasn't already won the part yet, i'd like to audition for this role. I can pull of a Shippo-ish (Inuyasha character) voice, which is, I'm guessing, the kind of voice you'd like for Tails. I just have to wait until I can get some alone time to audition .___.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-25 19:32:25

At 1/25/05 07:02 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: I can sort of do a deep female voice...I can't do a "manly" voice though. lol

oh, thats the thing, its not supposed to be manly, its supposed to be kinda cartoony, and that line that he says, hes like trying to kiss sonic (dont ask lol, just bear with me.) And he says all this stuff on how he will save sonic. But sonic is like GET OFF ME MAN! It sounds wierd, but thats why i wanted a girl to do the voice...i dont know maybe if you cannot do that voice i will try out

Elliair

If you allow me, and if Kagome hasn't already won the part yet, i'd like to audition for this role. I can pull of a Shippo-ish (Inuyasha character) voice, which is, I'm guessing, the kind of voice you'd like for Tails. I just have to wait until I can get some alone time to audition .___.

yea...i could try you out as well...its all good, if you see above, there you will see my screen name and my email address.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-25 21:35:25

At 1/21/05 10:11 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: About the favorite voice actor/inspiration question. I have to say Moneca Stori. She is so awesome and I envy her Kagome voice..haha, I wish I could sound exactly like her. Heather Kafka was probably the first to inspire me though.

sorry for the wait on the response
What was Heather Kafka in?
she sounds familiar. Oh yeah and Moneca Stori and Richard Cox (voice of Inuyasha) are doing a great job. (must be hard to do so many episodes)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-25 22:03:58

I forgot to mention that you have to talk to Boozerman about auditioning, I just posted this topic because I heard that one of his va probably won't be available. To audition for Tails or some of the other sonic character he is doing you have to email me I mean him at Party_Boy_2006@yahoo.co.uk and you have to give him your name, email address, and character that you're auditioning for so that he can be sure to contact the person who has the role to give him a script before his movie starts. The only characters I know are available are Tails, Knuckles, Vector, Charmy , Eggman and a few others including his own fan based character but that's all I know. For you girls out there, Amy is already taken unfortunately

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-25 22:07:27

At 1/25/05 07:32 PM, Smithercell wrote:
yea...i could try you out as well...its all good, if you see above, there you will see my screen name and my email address.

Cool, then I will try to audition...just as soon as somebody stops playing the damned xbox. *goes behind brother with a knife* Grr.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-25 22:15:24

At 1/25/05 10:07 PM, Elliair wrote:
At 1/25/05 07:32 PM, Smithercell wrote:
Cool, then I will try to audition...just as soon as somebody stops playing the damned xbox. *goes behind brother with a knife* Grr.

lol, Me and My friend who are the making the flash together are usually always on AIM if you have it. The screen names again are PheoniX CrossX and mine is CrWb0389. Hope to HEAR from you soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-25 22:36:39

At 1/25/05 09:35 PM, majorblood wrote: What was Heather Kafka in?

She played Rose in King Of Bandit Jing, my favorite anime series....but there is a different girl in each episode so she was only in one. My anime club was watching various DVDs in order to figure out which one to do for our first fandub, and as soon as I saw Rose I was like DUDE...that girl sounds so awesome, I want to do that! So we ended up fandubbing the full episode and I played Rose, lol.

Grr Amy is taken? I emailed that dude a long time ago and asked about it and he said I wasn't good enough or something but refused to provide me with voice clips of the characters or anything! Sorry if I sound mean it's just that I asked first to my knowledge (I e-mailed him months ago) and he barely even let me audition just because he didn't like my audition for another character.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-25 23:00:58

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my blizzard has passed and I'm ok. To all those who sent emails, I believe I have received and responded to all of them. If you didn't get a response, I must not have gotten your email. Thank you for your patience while I waited out the snow. This winter has been crazy! ^_^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-26 13:31:30

KagomeHigurashi I never said that your audition wasnt good enough, you auditioned to play cream and I just said that it sounded too much like amy who's part was taken by then. Plus I dont have any voice clips of characters so I couldnt supply you with a basis of what I wanted. I never said I disliked any of your auditions!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-26 20:18:59

Name: Fantasy Bros.
Able to sound like: a baby :), tails belive it or not, and some other video game charecters.
talents: sprite movie help :) and anything haveing to do with animation (moving)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-26 23:32:16

Hello!
I'm here looking for high quality girl voice actors.

Requirments:

*Must have played the game Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.
*Must have high quality Microphone and sound quality.
*Must be able to do either Etna's or Flonne's voice.

If you think you can satisfy one of these options, E-mail me at shiggy11@hotmail.com or MSN chat.

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 01:34:57

At 1/26/05 01:31 PM, BoozermaN wrote: KagomeHigurashi I never said that your audition wasnt good enough, you auditioned to play cream and I just said that it sounded too much like amy who's part was taken by then. Plus I dont have any voice clips of characters so I couldnt supply you with a basis of what I wanted. I never said I disliked any of your auditions!

Well, can I audition for SOMEBODY then?
Or maybe you could provide me with more of a reference as to how Cream sounds?
Sorry about the misunderstanding. >.< You just never seemed to like anything I sent in.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 12:38:26

At 1/27/05 01:34 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote:
Well, can I audition for SOMEBODY then?
Or maybe you could provide me with more of a reference as to how Cream sounds?
Sorry about the misunderstanding. >.< You just never seemed to like anything I sent in.

Yeah of course you can, I've sent you an email describing what I'm looking for.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 15:05:24

-Your name or screen name
LazyKenny

-Age range (not how old you actually are, but what ages you are able to sound like)
I'm not quite sure, I suppose 15-29

-Specialties (screaming, anime voices, monster voices, etc.)
None, never voice acted before.

-Resume URL (if you have one)
None

-Example(s) of your voice
Nope

-Ways to contact you
E-Mail me at LazyKenny@snappydsl.net or AIM me at KennyAKAUgh

-Any extra comments (I added this one, don't worry)
I have an idea for a series that requires a female voice actor (big role). I looked at Kagome's examples and... she isn't what I'm looking for :( luckily this might never happen unless I get good at flash but its always a possibility.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 15:19:46

I'm also female, Kenny. If you'd like to take a look at my resume, I'd love to hear any feedback you might have.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 15:38:20

I don't know WHAT I'm looking for really to tell you the truth. I don't know if I want a high pitched, cheerful anime voice or some deep, tough, street girl. I might not even do the series. I just want to practice by making some newbie movies.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 15:57:33

-Name : Patrick
-Age range : 7-12 (Real 13)
-Specialties : None actually.. Young kids..Maybe??
-Resume URL : None
-Example(s) of your voice : Coming Soon
-Ways to contact you :
E-Mail Me!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 18:35:50

Hey Kagome, I've just gotten some audio clips of Cream's voice from a Sonic X episode I downloaded today.
I can send them to you over AIM if you like. =)

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 19:25:29

**********Voice Acting Club Member List**********

Female Voice Actors

1. KagomeHigurashi (page 1) http://www.hostinganime.com/kagome/resume.html
2. TigFelin (page 4) - http://www.boomspeed.com/tiggiefelin/Sounds/monkeyplane.mp3
3. gamegrrl (page 4)
4. Elliar (page 5) - http://us.share.geocities.com/elliair_lel/Elliair_Voice_Acting_Demo.zip
5. Sadsiren (page 9) - http://voice.sadsiren.com
6. Isca (page 10) - http://www.hostinganime.com/iscabibble/

Male Voice Actors

1. Ozcar (page 1) - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/ozcar/public/demo01.swf
2. ArtistJ (page 1) - http://www.geocities.com/artistj_flash/VoiceWorkSample.swf
3. Foxphere (page 1) - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=198581
4. Keitar0 (page 1)
5. Randam (page 1)
6. D-Mac_Double (page 1) - http://members.rogers.com/spcfanzone/voices/D-Mac_SuperVoiceDemos.mp3
7. lost_chances (page1)
8. TheLastDinosaur (page1)
9. DareDevilGuy (page1)
10. Enoll (page 2)
11. Seizure_Dog (page 2) - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=159097
12. HeckoX (page 2)
13. Vertigo200 (page 3)
14. Omahdon (page 3) - http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~omahdon/AVA/flash.htm
15. Fr0zenChick3n (page 3)
16. bakomusha (page 3)
17. chimpcartoons (page 4)
18. Disturbed_ninja (page 4)
19. Renewman (page 4)
20. Cellulum (page 4)
21. Fray (page 4) - www.freewebs.com/fraythevoiceactor
22. pvsinger_kfox (page 5)
23. Jaksen (page 5)
24. Bickster (page 5) - http://home.comcast.net/~bickster/demo.html
25. DanZaiVeR (page 7)
26. TamTu (page 7) - http://www.fighting-dreamer.com/tamtu/tamtu_boredom-demoreel.mp3
28. MSNLock (page 8)
29. Sword_Master000 (page 8)
30. Matt_Alan (page 8) - http://groupnetwork.com/~avamattalan/downloads/demoreelmixdown.zip
31. -Flameboy- (page 9)
32. Speed_666 (page 9)
33. SeiyruRenaih (page 11) - www.hostinganime.com/chizel
34. LazyKenny (page 12)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 19:48:48

After looking at my previous post I realized that after my name I forgot to update my demo. I made the list before I made a real demo and have only updated for new members. So anyway heres the link to my real demo:

http://home.ripway.com/2005-1/235343/foxphere-demo.mp3

^^; Sorry for the shameless plug guys but I didnt want to lose VA jobs over someone having to sit through a lame animation to hear my voice. I'll be sure to have it corrected the next time I post the member list.

Also if any members want me to add or change anything about their information just let me know.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 19:57:16

At 1/27/05 03:05 PM, LazyKenny wrote: I have an idea for a series that requires a female voice actor (big role). I looked at Kagome's examples and... she isn't what I'm looking for :( luckily this might never happen unless I get good at flash but its always a possibility.

I find it very odd that you are considering having her with a "cheerful anime voice" and yet you come out with that when almost all the work I've done IS anime.
Also, a demo is NOT NECESSARILY THE ONLY VOICES SOMEONE CAN DO. I just took most of my favorite anime characters and used lines from them for my demo. In all honesty the fair way to know who you want is to hold auditions because a good voice actress knows how to change her voice to fit the role!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 20:41:25

I don't know what to say other than I'm a complete idiot sometimes. I don't think really, I just post something, then I realize how much of an idiot I was, then realize that I can't take it back because of the lack of an edit feature.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 21:50:29

I'm working on two flashes on and off as I get the sound files (still waiting for some sutff for my Iceman flash) so I'm working on an original work staring... an odd cast of characters. Email or reply with an audio resume. Cast:

An eccentric entrupeneur use a robot filter if possible.
Ninja
Punk
Goody two-shoes
Italian restaurant owner
Necronomicon
Mario
God

An odd cartoon... but should be entertaining!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 21:50:52

At 1/27/05 03:38 PM, LazyKenny wrote: I don't know WHAT I'm looking for really to tell you the truth.

Well, if you ever figure it out, let me know.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 22:04:35

At 1/27/05 09:50 PM, Smon wrote:
An eccentric entrupeneur use a robot filter if possible.
Ninja
Punk
Goody two-shoes
Italian restaurant owner
Necronomicon
Mario
God

Are any of these roles females?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 22:45:31

I want to be the punk. :3
This surprises most people who know me online, but a lot of people in real life consider me to be a punk based on my attitude, music & looks...although I can't label myself as anything because I just do whatever I want and all that crap but this is getting off topic so..
lack of edit features do suck, i guess people just need to learn to think before they post.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 22:46:54

Oh, and you wanted an audio resume...it's at http://www.hostinganime.com/kagome/resume.html.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 22:56:40

Here you go, Smon. My samples are in the link in my signature. I hope you do accept females. ^_^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 23:07:34

Oh, if it's a female ninja...like a Sakura from Naruto kind of thing I'd love to try out <3

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-27 23:56:40

At 1/27/05 09:50 PM, Isca wrote:
At 1/27/05 03:38 PM, LazyKenny wrote: I don't know WHAT I'm looking for really to tell you the truth.
Well, if you ever figure it out, let me know.

I think I found out what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a minimum of 3, 2 of them will have absolutely HUGE roles if this series turns successful. And 1 of them only has like 2 sentences. Its a very voice heavy movie and since theres pretty much NO jokes, it'll be boring. I have finished a script and storyline. I guess I'll consider it a drama.

I'm looking for a punk sounding female (there is no cursing or street talk though) and some male who can sound like a 16 year old.