00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dwdrum just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm going to get owned.

2,016 Views | 36 Replies

I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:39:00

(copy and pasted from another forum I belong to, sensoring is because of that)

Okay, so last week there was a fight between one of my friends and this dickhead. The dick lost, and I posted something about he admitted he lost in my live journal (www.livejournal.com if you're unfamiliar).

The dick's best friend (who has f***ing huge ass muscles, mind you) saw it in my LJ, and of course he stuck up for his friend by saying "i'ma beat the crap out of you" etc, and told his friend who is also supposedly going to beat the crap out of me.

The dick said he was going to beat me up before, but he never did, so I'm not too worried about him (and if he does try to come after me, I have many senior friends that would be glad to kick the crap out of him). It's his friend that I'm worried about; like I said, he's f***ing pumped as all hell. And, he probably can and will beat the crap out of me.

So now I've come to a dilemma. I've no knives (knifes?) to defend my self with, and this guy could own me to the moon and back. So, I don't know what to do.

Just a few notes:
- The one kid's sn is Lik Ew HoA [numbers removed], which shows his intelligence level.

- It's a f***ing livejournal. And I'm a f***ing freshman. I pointed out that neither of these are taken seriously, and the one kid said, "AA71690743536 [numbers changed]: ddue i dont care i will teach u not to do either one of those again". Livejournal-ing is not a valid verb, last time I checked. Also, he can't show me to not be a freshman, atleast not for a year, and said previously, he's a senior so he's going to be graduating this year.

-If he does come to my house or something to try and beat me up, I could just get him arrested for being on my property and assault Razz.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:41:11

That's nice to know...

Die...

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:42:11

Ask him to fight you, then throw mud at his eyes. When you have blinded him, kick his nuts in, then punch him in the face a few times, and then go tell everyone that you beat the crap out of him.

Make sure you get to tell the story first or everyone will hate you.

Edn.

BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:42:19

You pussy. Knives? Seriously man... get a life.

If you don't want trouble, don't start trouble. If you want trouble, then be prepared to fight it head-on, and if it goes wrong, then don't blubber. The mere fact that you've let yourself get involved in it, shows to me that you weren't prepared for it.

I'll suggest you find some way out of it without weapons... you'll get in more trouble than him if you bring weapons into the fight.

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:42:40

At 12/14/04 06:41 PM, dave_mac_dave wrote: If you act like a fucking twat on the internet, this is what you get.

STFU, lameass. I typed something in an LJ that was true. If I was being a twat, I would be antagonizing the guys. Post only if you can help, asshole.

At 12/14/04 06:39 PM, SmashDaisaku wrote: Razz.

That's supposed to be a :P face.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:42:57

Sucks for you dude. Good luck and all that.

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:44:38

This dick you beat up must be long and hard.

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:44:49

At 12/14/04 06:42 PM, SmashDaisaku wrote:
At 12/14/04 06:41 PM, dave_mac_dave wrote: If you act like a fucking twat on the internet, this is what you get.
STFU, lameass. , asshole.

Looks like acting like a twat to me. :-/

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:45:38

It is probably just gonna be as much talk as yout LJ was. I wouldnt worry about it.

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:50:42

Remember this : Those who can, do. Those who can't, talk.

If he really wanted to kick your ass, I think he already would have, what's he waiting for, the "perfect" moment? It won't happen man, calm down.

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:51:18

If I were you, I'd arrange to meet him for a fight in the park at noon or something. When he shows up, casually stroll up to him and bite his nose. If he persists to be agressive, have an ear as well. Hell, why not have two. You'll get a reputation and a nickname- "Face Biter!"

Good luck Face Biter.

アートは物質の生命であり、あなたが何を作成しようとも、それはアートです。

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:52:09

At 12/14/04 06:50 PM, The_SuPa_Pimp wrote: If he really wanted to kick your ass, I think he already would have, what's he waiting for, the "perfect" moment? It won't happen man, calm down.

He just saw the LJ today.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:54:46

At 12/14/04 06:52 PM, SmashDaisaku wrote: He just saw the LJ today.

Take the beating. You'll look all manly.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 18:58:53

Get two rolls of pennies hold them in your fists and suckerpunch buff guy in the nose.When you get punched in the nose hard you can't help it but your eyes water. After muscles is blinded by the nosepunch which lead to tears, kick him in the nuts. He will bend over and hold his balls. Then grab his head and knee him the face as many times as possible

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:01:01

maybe you should just cheat us brass nuckles or something

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:14:31

get all new guy on his bitch ass. go "tiger claws" and hiss and tence your fingers, tehn while he's watching them you knee him in th nuts, then elbow him to teh ground, then be like "whos teh bitch now" and shit on him. it works for me :)

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:19:36

Lol wtf your'e screwed.

Seriosuly, this is the lamest problem Iv'e ever read.

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:25:08

I would like to stop, and say:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're going to get owned.

But that's okay, atleast you have super-computer skills.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

<3

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:28:44

At 12/14/04 07:24 PM, Lukass wrote: The thing that solves everything;

As much as it seems, I'm not retarded.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:28:56

At 12/14/04 07:27 PM, dave_mac_dave wrote:
At 12/14/04 07:19 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote: Seriosuly, this is the lamest problem Iv'e ever read.
'I have', when shortened, become I've.

I hate you, but I like your typing skills.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:29:49

At 12/14/04 07:27 PM, dave_mac_dave wrote: You fucking incoherent, twat.

"You fucking incohearent (pause) twat."

Revise comma use before you call people Incohearent.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:35:56

Get ready to fight!!

/slaps own face

RAWR!!!

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:40:35

i have only one word for u: lawyer.
say that word to that muscle mass with no brain that want to kick your face ( tell him that he can come here to Argentina to try to beat me too if he wishes). But don't say it if u don't really mean it

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:42:04

At 12/14/04 07:40 PM, lechuckgl wrote: i have only one word for u: lawyer.

That's just lame. I'm not suing him just because he wants to beat me up. I'll sooner take it than sue him.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:46:41

getting your ass kicked isn't that shabby, you bleed and then you heal like a normal human. unless he likes to smash your head after you're knocked out with cement blocks or steal your wallet.

don't act scared. if you stand up to 9 dudes and punch one in the face a few times, you'd be surprised how often nothing happens to you because you look psycho.

you could always drag it out and be like okay i guess we should fight, where should we fight at? and make a schedule with him and by then he should lose interest. haha

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:48:00

At 12/14/04 07:30 PM, dave_mac_dave wrote:
At 12/14/04 07:28 PM, That-Is-Bull wrote: I hate you, but I like your typing skills.
I made a typo in that...

Now I look like a fucking fag. Shit.

yes you do, and i bet that wasnt a typo

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:49:07

At 12/14/04 07:46 PM, DanPaladin wrote: getting your ass kicked isn't that shabby, you bleed and then you heal like a normal human. unless he likes to smash your head after you're knocked out with cement blocks or steal your wallet.

I suppose you're right. I don't have a wallet though, so he might steal my virginity :o

don't act scared. if you stand up to 9 dudes and punch one in the face a few times, you'd be surprised how often nothing happens to you because you look psycho.

Yeah, but this kid is like 10x the size of me, and would own my ass if I punched him.

you could always drag it out and be like okay i guess we should fight, where should we fight at? and make a schedule with him and by then he should lose interest. haha

He already wants to fight me at this church (ha) down the road from me.

And OGM! The Dan replied to my post!

BBS Signature

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 19:53:53

well if you cancel out all advice you've got no options mister!

you could always use the honest approach.

IE: dude you're 4 times the size of me, are you that much of a sissy? it's like challenging your little sister.

but people have to be around for that one to work.

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 20:02:10

At 12/14/04 07:48 PM, Look_At_My_Beaver wrote:
At 12/14/04 07:30 PM, dave_mac_dave wrote:
At 12/14/04 07:28 PM, That-Is-Bull wrote: I hate you, but I like your typing skills.
I made a typo in that...

Now I look like a fucking fag. Shit.
yes you do, and i bet that wasnt a typo

Catfight!

Response to I'm going to get owned. 2004-12-14 20:07:16

At 12/14/04 07:53 PM, DanPaladin wrote: IE: dude you're 4 times the size of me, are you that much of a sissy? it's like challenging your little sister.

Thats excellent, I'd love to see somone try to justify kicking somones ass after that.

BBS Signature