00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Second Opinion Sig Raters

4,911 Views | 97 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 11:58:51

Hey everyone, ive relised from the Sig Raters Club that they like to rate the sigs in their opinion... which is fine, but ive decided to make this club so taht anyone can come in and rate other peoples sigs from 1-10 as everyone has their own opinion, and it can be classed as constructive criticism.

If anyone would like to post their sigs here and get their sigs rated you'll be very welcome to, and it would be a great help if you could also rate other peoples sigs too

id like to stress that this club is so that everyone can get second opinions on their sigs, some people may like them, some people may not, but this way you can get as many opinions as possible

when rating sigs, please reply to their request with a quote (so that things dont get confusing)

thanks alot and have fun

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:02:18

Hi, nice idea. im not gonna get mine rated by the other club, i think i pissed them off, so, can you rate it please?

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:05:00

How about no. Multiple sig Maker clubs are fine, since we have enough already. But I don't think we need Another Sig Rater crew, The one now already makes good tips on fixing up sigs to make them better, there is no need for another one.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:05:25

yea i noticed lol, anyways, theres only 2 things i can see wrong with the sig... the text is a little hard to read and theres some kind of bevel on the border, which doesnt look right on the bottom

other than that, youve got yourself a good sig there, id give it a 7/10
(but thats my opinion ;P)

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:06:11

You know, TheMuntaHunta, I rated your sig in the sig rater crew and I also gave you constructive critisizm. You don't need to make a damn sig rater crew for a second time. We rate all the sigs that are done in there, unless the people who ask for ratings make asses of themselves and flame us.

Also, why does it matter what people say about your sig? Are you going to keep getting it rated until you hear what you want to hear. The people in the 1st sig rater crew know what the fuck they are doing as they are sig makers and very talented sig makers at that.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:06:43

hey, im just giving people who arnt members of other clubs the chance for their say

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:08:01

plus if anyone else wants to rate a sig, for example, those who arent allowed in the other one, they can rate them here instead

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:08:12

At 11/13/04 12:06 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote: hey, im just giving people who arnt members of other clubs the chance for their say

No, how about no. There is one like this in General already and we don't need a fuckin 3rd god damn sig rating thread. Just because you don't like the rating you get doesn't mean you need to make another one just to try and get the results you want.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:09:13

i know you rated my sig, and im greatfull, but i like my border and bevel, maybe others do too, im no threat to your club or any other sig raters club, its just for a bit of fun

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:12:15

At 11/13/04 12:09 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote: its just for a bit of fun

But you are not reading what there was posted once before. There is one here already, and we don't need another one. ANY double threads are a problem to the 1st one, its just the way it is. ALSO there is one just like this in General, where ANYBODY can rate a sig. This was done before.

God, go to that thread and just let this one die.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:14:39

At 11/13/04 12:09 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote: i know you rated my sig, and im greatfull, but i like my border and bevel, maybe others do too, im no threat to your club or any other sig raters club, its just for a bit of fun

Then keep your border and bevel, you don't have to change it just because someone's rate said it would better without it. a second opinion sig raters club is usless, I'm sorry but it is.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:19:22

My god, quikfox, cant you just let things be, or change the rules in the sig raters crew to make it open to everyone to rate sigs?

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:25:28

At 11/13/04 12:19 PM, Rhino106 wrote: My god, quikfox, cant you just let things be, or change the rules in the sig raters crew to make it open to everyone to rate sigs?

Did you even read what I fuckin said twice already? Here it is again, this time read it and retain that information. Why the hell would I change the rules anyway? Its worked for 100 some pages so something must be working. Also, the rules are in place there to keep GOOD CONSTRUCTIVE RATINGS there and not stupid shit. Thats why I only want sig makers rating in there, because they know what shit can be done. If you want to see why I don't want just anybody rating, look back around page 80 or so and look for the shit that AC500 was posting.

THERE IS ALREADY ONE IN GENERAL WHERE ANYBODY CAN RATE SIGS. GO THERE IF YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:27:26

At 11/13/04 12:19 PM, Rhino106 wrote: My god, quikfox, cant you just let things be, or change the rules in the sig raters crew to make it open to everyone to rate sigs?

Shut up. There is already a successful club for people to get their sigs rated.
By sticking up for this rip-off club your making yourself look like even more of a n00b.
So just let this thing sink ok?

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:31:29

ok, theres nothing wrong with another sig rating club, it gives people more choice ;P

theres no point twisting about it because im not leaving this thread to die, theres nothing wrong with a little friendly competition...

by the way, nice sig ref

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:35:12

At 11/13/04 12:31 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote: ok, theres nothing wrong with another sig rating club, it gives people more choice ;P

yes it is wrong, it draws the atention awy from the original.

theres no point twisting about it because im not leaving this thread to die, theres nothing wrong with a little friendly competition...

well, if it gets locked, you can't post in it anymore.

by the way, nice sig ref

wow, is that a rating?

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:45:50

At 11/13/04 12:31 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote: ok, theres nothing wrong with another sig rating club, it gives people more choice ;P

Yeah, there is. When there already is 2 and this would just add a third one to that list. Whats going to happen? You just keep going to all the different ones until you get the rating you want?

theres no point twisting about it because im not leaving this thread to die, theres nothing wrong with a little friendly competition

I am also not leaving then as well. Have fun. >: ( Also, with you competition statement, yeah, there is. There isn't any need for a 3rd damn club that does the same thing as 2 others. Do we have 3 GameCube clubs or 3 FF clubs or 3 MegaMan Clubs? No dammit, the same goes for this club.

Hey Kitsume, I haven't seen you in a while, what have you been doing? You should join The Alliance, its a pretty fun forum sometimes, haha.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 12:47:06

I personally cant be bothered to argue with you more expeienced users. you obviously know the portal better than "Noobs" like me, and thus will be able to beat me down in most ways. So i wave the white flag, and apoligise if i made unfair accusations or offended anyone.

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 14:30:14

well, it seems you have your army here with you, but have you noticed how many sig making clubs there are, and almost all of them are popular, if the only excuse you have is that you dont want people coming here instead of the other sig clubs then thats just stupid... the fact is, your supposed to be here to help people improve their sigs, the more opinions on sigs you have, the better you can make it, so stop being childish and trying to close down this club so you can get more people going to your club and let the users of NGbbs come here if they want... im not going into your club and twisting that theres another sig club, so let me get on with what i want to do... which is help people improve their sigs

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 14:37:47

At 11/13/04 02:30 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote: and almost all of them are popular,

How many of those clubs are needed though? Thats right, only 1 or possibly even 2 are needed. We don't need any others.

the fact is, your supposed to be here to help people improve their sigs,

You know, I don't have to do anything I don't want to do. I do this shit for free out of the kindness of my heart. I don't HAVE to do anything dammit.

the more opinions on sigs you have, the better you can make it,

So far, you haven't helped anyboyd by giving ANY decent advise, you just gave a rating. Also, I think the people in the Sig Rater Crew might know a bit more about how to improve a sig than you. The people in that club are fucking sig makers themselves, they know what they are talking about.

which is help people improve their sigs

Again, you haven't done that yet. You've simply said its nice and not offered any advise on improvement. Also, I want to know what qualifications or any other reasons you might have any idea on how to improve a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 14:39:21

Quikfox just ask a mod to lock this. No point in typing out long posts when they won't take any notice

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 14:41:03

At 11/13/04 02:39 PM, -Diddy- wrote: Quikfox just ask a mod to lock this. No point in typing out long posts when they won't take any notice

Can't, I'm at work and I can't get on AIM to ask them or anything. Otherwise I would have asked them right away as soon as the topic was created.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 14:44:07

fair enough, but the reason i havnt helped anybody is because the only person who has been in so far has left here bacause a few minuites after this club opened you came in and started arguing

and yes, i do make sigs, ive made over 50 sigs in the past month, and god knows how many before that...

i make sigs for my ofp clan, friends on the internet and im doing a course in collage which includes units with photoshop and imageready, that enough for ya

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 14:49:42

oh yeah, thanks for rating my sig before muntahunta, and good luck with this club if it doesnt get locked, i might come back, but i just dont want to get involved with any big arguments here, i dont like making enemies

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 14:52:08

At 11/13/04 02:49 PM, Rhino106 wrote: oh yeah, thanks for rating my sig before muntahunta, and good luck with this club if it doesnt get locked, i might come back, but i just dont want to get involved with any big arguments here, i dont like making enemies

yea neither do i, i just want to make this club to help people, not be arguing with other people

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 14:54:20

At 11/13/04 02:44 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote: that enough for ya

No. You keep avoiding the point that we don't need a third damn sig rating club. This isn't the 2nd opinion club, this is the 3rd opion club where you come to get the answer you want to hear and not the truth. This is the club that was made simply because the person who made it didn't like the rating they got in the ORIGINAL one.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 14:59:13

pmsl, Second Opinion isnt the way your thinking...

a First Opinion would be to get an opinion from one person, a Second Opinion is more than First, so really, its the More Opions Sig Club... (hmmm... that woulda been a better name)

and if theres already 2, why havnt you gone to the other sig club and complained to them?

and what qualifications have you got to be telling people how to improve their sigs?

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 15:10:39

At 11/13/04 02:59 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote: and if theres already 2, why havnt you gone to the other sig club and complained to them?

Because its not a fuckin club, its made in general and anybody can rate there. I don't care about that one, that one is just fine. THIS ONE HOWEVER is the exact same as that one and ISN'T FUCKIN NEEDED. Just like some of the other sig making clubs are not needed.

and what qualifications have you got to be telling people how to improve their sigs?

Dude, I was in the SSM and I have SEVERAL things that I made on the top 50 of all time on RetroGade. Not to mention I fuckin work as a graphic designer. At least figure some shit out before you bitch. But what the fuck am I doing proving myself to you? I don't need to do shit to prove anything to you.

Fine, you want this fuckin club to live. Fine, just be ready for me to rate every single mother fuckin sig that is posted in here. I can since you've said multiple times that anybody can rate. I hope you have fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 15:18:18

yea sure, infact, that would be great

Response to Second Opinion Sig Raters 2004-11-13 15:19:54

At 11/13/04 03:18 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote: yea sure, infact, that would be great

Dude what is up with you. This club is going to get locked one way or another I promise you. It is not needed and your just stressing people out by irratating them. There's already two of these frigging places that do the exact same thing.
Give it up