00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TBF is a mod?

4,748 Views | 69 Replies

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 11:36:14

At 10/7/04 11:28 AM, westtig wrote:

Where did you come from? You weren't even here at the beginning of the arguement and probably haven't even read half of it.

Actually I did read all of it. You're bitching about the mods and unfair bans. But Oscar and liljim pointed out that you broke the rules. You posted in a spam topic! If you read the rules you would know that posting in a spam topic is spam itself.

Oh and by the way, I haven't lost....

Yes, you have.

Im still here, im still standing, im still talking. I didn't get banned so obviously the mods new that i was right in at least some cases,

Because they know if they ban you, you'll start to bitch like the little fuck you are! So if I were you I'd stop trying to prove the mods wrong. You'll only end up being hated in the end.

:and the only way im going to lose this arguement, is if i get banned, and since i havent and im the last one online, i dont care about earfetish because he isnt a mod,

You not only lost to Earfetish but you also lost to liljim. You know, one of the admins :)

:i guess i win dont i.....think about it using those small brains of yours

The only thing you won was an owning from me. You talk about my brain being small? You're the little fuck that doesn't know that every "I" is supposed to be capitalized! I think we all learned that in first grade...

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 12:10:48

At 10/7/04 11:28 AM, westtig wrote: I didn't get banned

because you are trying to have a semi-rational debate. Questioning the mods is against policy, but you're just trying to reach some understanding so there really isn't any reason to ban you.

so obviously the mods new that i was right in at least some cases

Being right or wrong doesn't lead to a ban. You could lie in here and noone would care.

and the only way im going to lose this arguement, is if i get banned

Actually we've addressed your opinions with facts. Your ideas have been disproven. You have technically lost the argument.

At 10/7/04 11:28 AM, JmBd wrote: Dude, just shut up you little A.D.D. freak.

That's very uncool. ADD and ADHD are not things you should persecute others about even as a joke. I must say that I was offended a little, having ADHD myself. Please be more considerate in the future.

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 18:59:54

Shrike explained to me that you were an audio portal review mod, which explains your new modship. Will you continue to be a review mod? Do you see that impacting your BBS moderation?

I really would like to get answers to my questions. Shrike says you're ok and I trust Shrike. You now have my full confidence. Good luck and don't push yourself too hard.

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 19:12:28

I was never a review mod, I am an Audio portal mod, I spend a little over 4 hours one evening going through about 200 new audio submissions, most of them had been waiting for a while for approval. I could swear that I developed Carpal Tunnel just from doing that, lol. My number 1 love is music, and I will not let either the Audio Portal or the BBS interfere with each other.

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 19:15:26

Not being too familiar with the audio portal I'm not surprised that I made a mistake. I also had a post on the previous page. Thank you for your swift reply.

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 19:17:43

There's a new moderator? Damn, I gotta keep up with the times more. Anyway, can't say I ever recall meeting or talking with TBF, but i'm sure he'll do a good job if they decided to mod him. Good going and good luck, man!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 20:10:14

He doesn't even have 1000 post and he's only level 10!

BBS Signature

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 20:12:34

Sorry Got a little anxious and pressed the "Post It" button to soon...

What does it take to be a mod though? No offense to TBF but his posts weren't any better then any other non-spamming NG user, and he hasn't contributed much to Ng... Just wonderin Why Him and not anyone else?

BBS Signature

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 20:16:37

At 10/6/04 11:52 PM, T4int3d_s0ul wrote: What does it really take to be a mod anyways? seems that people are starting to become mods, and It looks like its picking up
*imagines a newgrounds with nothing but mods*

*shudders*

Do to the amount of press newgrounds.com had been getting from alien hominid, new users are pouring in, and with more sers comes more spam and dumb questions. For those we need more mods. As for what it takes to be a mod, you have to show that you can follow BBS rules well, you should have plenty of experience, and most of all Nnot ask to be one.

Wait, why did i say all that? Read the FAQ!

Response to TBF is a mod? 2004-10-07 20:27:57

At 10/7/04 08:12 PM, da_pope wrote: What does it take to be a mod though? No offense to TBF but his posts weren't any better then any other non-spamming NG user, and he hasn't contributed much to Ng... Just wonderin Why Him and not anyone else?

Read the thread and find out for yourself.