00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MonkDrunkey76 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignia Sig Makers

293,447 Views | 7,350 Replies

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 12:25:21

who can make me a sig like the 1 i have, just change the part where it says flashing since 2004, to flashing since 2005
thanks in advance

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 16:44:39

At 1/8/05 12:25 PM, slinchflash wrote: who can make me a sig like the 1 i have, just change the part where it says flashing since 2004, to flashing since 2005
thanks in advance

i think im a member now so ill give it ago :D

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 17:04:49

Curve is now a member of Insignia. Congratulations. I know you'll fit right in.

I'll get a new request list up soon, and make my final decisions on the trial from the ASM.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 19:48:56

I'm back for a little while, I feel better, and less pissed off at NG. lol. Consider me back.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 19:53:57

Ok.... here's lost_chances one. Let me know if it needs changing.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 20:11:40

*Update to lost_chances sig*

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 21:03:25

Follow follow follow!!!
lol, just messing with you. But seriously, DrunkenPenguin, I e-mailed you some sigs, so if you have a second check your mail. And again please do not base your selection on my previous idiocy.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 21:50:55

Boy am I restless. Made that cool eye-reaper sig, and wanted to change it again today. So, with foxy's artistic help, I made myself an animated one!!!!

BTW.... if anyone wants one of these animated sigs with a fighting character, let me know.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 21:58:54

Can somone take this pic, keep in the heart and knife and put my name in the same lettering as"bleeding through" on the pic, kthx

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 22:54:38

make me a sig that says...
" omg! it's KQ! ^^;! "

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 23:37:02

UPDATED REQUEST LIST

Darwin7 - page 125
Can I get an Odd Couple sig? Not the series, one of the movies. The second one I would prefer. Thanks.
Pic on page 133.

EarthCrisis - page 126
This is totally different from what I post on the ASM but can somebody make me an imblem kind of like what I have in my current sig but with BL instead of EC and as for the dimensions make it 800 x 120 instead of 400 x 60. I would also like a "Clean" picture on the extra space not used by the spinning BL.

buttuglynerd - page 126
can i get a sig with my name and the picture im gonna try to attach to this post?

NanoBeer - page 128
hey, i need a new sig because this one is gettin old. i want it to be either themed off of Metroid Prime or Ronld Reagan. i have high expectation. and if u do a Samus one, mark it the dark samus. :P

SlipperyMooseCakes - page 132
Hey guys i have a change in plan for my sig. It should make it easier for you guys. This is SlipperyMooseCakes by the way. Ok anway i want to have the pic at the bottom in it on the left side and the rest of the sig to match it. And on the right i want it to say. Domo-Kun. It's not very detailed but just try to do your best.

FFSeed_03 - page 133
Anyway, if I could get a late Christmas present I would like a sig. I just want Squall, Sephiroth, Seifer and maybe Sora on a sig with my name, Manny, in the middle. If anyone could make this happen it would be much appreciated. Thanks to whoever if I get that hopefully.

aviewaskedx- - page 133
May I get a sig please somthing that has to do with the Hi/Ht club? my level and my ranking

Dr_Killbydeath - page 134
Can I get an insignia that has a picture of a doctor in a lab coat that is smeared with blood and has a shotgun. The background could be black. Also, across the background could I get: Dr Killbydeath, but in like blood so it drips. Is that possible?
7h4nx

ApocalypseClock - page 135
Could you make the text smaller, so it will fit on one line? Also, I would REALLY appreciate fire. Fire is key, as is symmetry.
If WM hasn't attacked it within 2 days, I'll make it from scratch.

Fifi_Von_Stupid - page 136
hey i really (as u can see) need a sig will some one make me one?

Smear - page 136
Ok I need a good metallic theme signature with a "smith and wesson .357 magnum handgun on the left, and a Armalite .50cal Bmg on the left with my name smear in the middle in metallic/silvery font.

Rokuro - page 136
Can someone make an animated gif sig (preferably a BIG fighter)
With the name as TitanicCrusher?
Thanks ^^

Buck_Jamm - page 137
Can somone take this pic, keep in the heart and knife and put my name in the same lettering as"bleeding through" on the pic, kthx
Dude! Don't you ever get sick of requesting sigs? Keep the ones that are made for you for a while.

Acid-Rain> Yours isn't here, cause I'm already working on it.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 23:42:10

At 1/8/05 11:37 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: UPDATED REQUEST LIST

unless for some strange reason i didnt see a sig made for me, y isnt my name on the list?

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 23:45:55

hey DP i need to ask you for a favor. Can you put my name on this pic so i can use it for my profile. i know this is a sig maker thing but i can only trust some person with awsome powers and i came up with you soo will you plz.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-08 23:53:59

Well i requested one a while ago and it never got done so i would like one where you have
Text: MurderForHire or with the _ what ever goes with it better
Color: i would like Black and Red incorperated throughout
Pic: Have a Gun and some money somewhat like my profile picture

if possible a small animation perferablly a light running over the text. (cant think of the name) Not Nessecary (spelling)

Hopefully it will be done this time thank you in advance

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 00:37:58

At 1/8/05 11:37 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: FFSeed_03 - page 133
Anyway, if I could get a late Christmas present I would like a sig. I just want Squall, Sephiroth, Seifer and maybe Sora on a sig with my name, Manny, in the middle. If anyone could make this happen it would be much appreciated. Thanks to whoever if I get that hopefully.
Fifi_Von_Stupid - page 136
hey i really (as u can see) need a sig will some one make me one?

I got these two.It shouldn't be too hard to find the pics that FFSeed wants.. Check back in a while for them.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 01:09:19

here you go, FFSeed.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 01:13:51

fifi_von_stupid.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 01:54:57

DrunkenPenguin good to see you can do animation now, You are a kick ass sig maker. That was a good touch, like your DBZish blast Samari (whatever he is.) I didn't see anything much, but I am tired.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 01:57:07

Has anyone seen -Juggernaut- lately? Just wondering. If any of you do tell him that if he hasn't already made that BIG rotating BL yet, to scrap it.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 02:09:34

hey curve, add me to msn! im.just.an.emo.kid@gmail.com

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 03:00:37

Well, I've thought up of something new for me.

How about something along the lines of this?:

Darkish (kinda what I have now), with some white bright web-looking thing, sort of abstract.

Have fun with it, doesn't sound too difficult or vague, but please tell me if it is, thanks.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!

Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 03:44:01

At 1/9/05 03:00 AM, OVlez wrote: Well, I've thought up of something new for me.

How about something along the lines of this?:

Darkish (kinda what I have now), with some white bright web-looking thing, sort of abstract.

Have fun with it, doesn't sound too difficult or vague, but please tell me if it is, thanks.

I'll do this one

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 04:58:56

there we go, all done, Ovlez. Hope you like it :)

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 05:14:48

may i get one that says KEVIN SCHWARZ please

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 05:19:40

Rokuro.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 05:25:46

This was just a VERY quick one because all my others are personalized

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 05:38:32

At 1/9/05 05:25 AM, Dragon_dude191 wrote: This was just a VERY quick one because all my others are personalized

you aren't a member here, don't post sigs here.

NanoBeer, here if your sig.

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 05:48:09

darwin7

Insignia Sig Makers

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 05:50:24

UPDATED REQUEST LIST

EarthCrisis - page 126
This is totally different from what I post on the ASM but can somebody make me an imblem kind of like what I have in my current sig but with BL instead of EC and as for the dimensions make it 800 x 120 instead of 400 x 60. I would also like a "Clean" picture on the extra space not used by the spinning BL.

buttuglynerd - page 126
can i get a sig with my name and the picture im gonna try to attach to this post?

SlipperyMooseCakes - page 132
Hey guys i have a change in plan for my sig. It should make it easier for you guys. This is SlipperyMooseCakes by the way. Ok anway i want to have the pic at the bottom in it on the left side and the rest of the sig to match it. And on the right i want it to say. Domo-Kun. It's not very detailed but just try to do your best.

aviewaskedx- - page 133
May I get a sig please somthing that has to do with the Hi/Ht club? my level and my ranking

Dr_Killbydeath - page 134
Can I get an insignia that has a picture of a doctor in a lab coat that is smeared with blood and has a shotgun. The background could be black. Also, across the background could I get: Dr Killbydeath, but in like blood so it drips. Is that possible?
7h4nx

ApocalypseClock - page 135
Could you make the text smaller, so it will fit on one line? Also, I would REALLY appreciate fire. Fire is key, as is symmetry.
If WM hasn't attacked it within 2 days, I'll make it from scratch.

Smear - page 136
Ok I need a good metallic theme signature with a "smith and wesson .357 magnum handgun on the left, and a Armalite .50cal Bmg on the left with my name smear in the middle in metallic/silvery font.

Buck_Jamm - page 137
Dude! Don't you ever get sick of requesting sigs? Keep the ones that are made for you for a while.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
I figured I would update the list for DP since I took 4 requests off of it.

Response to Insignia Sig Makers 2005-01-09 05:51:49

NanoBeer, here if your sig.

Keep up that great work Malice.

BBS Signature