00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bbs Female Users Club

284,214 Views | 5,556 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 02:40:34

At 9/18/04 02:31 AM, Plan-B wrote:
At 9/17/04 11:20 AM, sneepioo wrote: Lord (empty)
I'll be the Lord

you got it ^_^

At 9/17/04 07:40 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: This place sure is getting in depth and big, so when is lacie getting back?

~X~

you still want the rank of "count" it's the last royal rank we're giving away... or you can be the holy paladin, wich is the 2nd highest paladin rank. also you can be a Night Assasin (3th highest assasin rank)

At 9/17/04 09:20 PM, RavenGage wrote:
At 9/17/04 07:40 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: This place sure is getting in depth and big, so when is lacie getting back?
When she's no longer banned. Which will be like tomorrow........I think

Ok, so I'm the leader of the Paladins? Exacly how high is that in the hiarchy of the "castle"?

high enough to have dinner together with the king ;) got it?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 02:44:42

Now I wonder how high Assasins stand...I'm expecting very low...

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 02:46:05

At 9/18/04 02:40 AM, sneepioo wrote:
~X~
you still want the rank of "count" it's the last royal rank we're giving away... or you can be the holy paladin, wich is the 2nd highest paladin rank. also you can be a Night Assasin (3th highest assasin rank)

I would be glad to have that rank if its still offered, anyways ill be around here someplace...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 02:48:21

At 9/18/04 02:44 AM, Joic wrote: Now I wonder how high Assasins stand...I'm expecting very low...

they're not high. they get paid for every enemy they kill. they may not be seen in and around the castle. they have a secret entrance of the castle. in the castle they live in the cellars, and get food once in 2 days. but when they kill an enemy, they get paid real good.

that sounds cool doesn't it? i don't want to insult the assasins with this description, but it really sounds like the 14th century.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 02:48:29

What is the point of this club? I went to the first few pages but and its for "female" users but I've seen a lot of male users on here help.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 02:51:12

At 9/18/04 02:48 AM, -X-Gundam wrote: What is the point of this club? I went to the first few pages but and its for "female" users but I've seen a lot of male users on here help.

read the last 3 pages, we made it a 14th century "castle" club.

At 9/18/04 02:46 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 9/18/04 02:40 AM, sneepioo wrote:
~X~
I would be glad to have that rank if its still offered, anyways ill be around here someplace...

~X~

alright, you'll be the count, i hope we find a countess soon too.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 02:51:47

At 9/18/04 02:48 AM, sneepioo wrote:
At 9/18/04 02:44 AM, Joic wrote: Now I wonder how high Assasins stand...I'm expecting very low...
they're not high. they get paid for every enemy they kill. they may not be seen in and around the castle. they have a secret entrance of the castle. in the castle they live in the cellars, and get food once in 2 days. but when they kill an enemy, they get paid real good.

that sounds cool doesn't it? i don't want to insult the assasins with this description, but it really sounds like the 14th century.

yeah sound cool but only Joic has permision to enter the actual higher parts of the castle but if he is caught he will not be bailed out, plus he's a master in cloaking himself.(wow a more background story)

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 03:11:44

At 9/18/04 02:51 AM, Joic wrote: yeah sound cool but only Joic has permision to enter the actual higher parts of the castle but if he is caught he will not be bailed out, plus he's a master in cloaking himself.(wow a more background story)

sounds nice. maybe we'll be able to put the whole club into a real story.

rankings:

ROYAL RANKS

King (lain) - Queen (lacie)
Prince (sneepioo) - Princes (empty)
Lord (Plan-B) - Lady (empty)
count (XwaynecoltX) - countress (empty)

PALADIN RANKS

leader of the paladins: RavenGage

holy paladin (empty)
diamond paladin (empty)
golden paladin (empty)
silver paladin (empty)
bronse palading (empty)

Royal Assasin Guild

Leader Assasin: Joic
Shadow Assasin: Zanroth
Night Assasin: (not taken)
Dark Assasin: (not taken)
Day Assasin: (not taken)

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 04:03:54

At 9/18/04 03:11 AM, sneepioo wrote: sounds nice. maybe we'll be able to put the whole club into a real story.

hey that would be cool...you know...I feel like dancin OOO YEAH

Bbs Female Users Club

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 04:30:46

At 9/18/04 04:03 AM, Joic wrote:
At 9/18/04 03:11 AM, sneepioo wrote: sounds nice. maybe we'll be able to put the whole club into a real story.
hey that would be cool...you know...I feel like dancin OOO YEAH

shh, people may not hear you.

anywayz, lacie should be coming back at the end of the day (maybe in the beginning of tomorrow) so uhm, we should prepare a nice welcome. with meal and music!!

*starts decorating*

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 04:31:52

Well guess who is back LOL.

So did you miss me?

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 04:35:17

At 9/18/04 04:31 AM, Lacie wrote: Well guess who is back LOL.

So did you miss me?

eep! i mean...welcome! i just started decorating stuff for your welcome back party ^__^ of course, we all missed you.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 04:41:43

At 9/18/04 04:35 AM, sneepioo wrote:

eep! i mean...welcome! i just started decorating stuff for your welcome back party ^__^ of course, we all missed you.

You all are so sweet for looking after the club and not letting it die.

And i love the new upgrades you have all given it keep with it Its nice.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 04:46:59

At 9/18/04 04:41 AM, Lacie wrote: And i love the new upgrades you have all given it keep with it Its nice.

yeah uhm, we're already thinking about a club story and maybe even a website/forum for the club.

and maybe selling t-shirts of the club later ;)

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 04:52:28

At 9/18/04 04:46 AM, sneepioo wrote:
At 9/18/04 04:41 AM, Lacie wrote: And i love the new upgrades you have all given it keep with it Its nice.
yeah uhm, we're already thinking about a club story and maybe even a website/forum for the club.

and maybe selling t-shirts of the club later ;)

WOW looks like things are doing good then.

But lets not forget the thongs you know how i love my thongs. ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:03:52

At 9/18/04 04:52 AM, Lacie wrote: WOW looks like things are doing good then.

yeah, thing are starting to become nicely around here.

oh and btw, lain is your husband ^_^ since he's the king and you're the queen.

but eh, i don't know where he is..he hasn't been around for almost 2 days now.

let's send some assasins around to go find him.

*joic's new mission: "get lain back here"*

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:17:44

At 9/18/04 05:03 AM, sneepioo wrote: oh and btw, lain is your husband ^_^ since he's the king and you're the queen.

Can I get a divorce LOL.

Can I have more then one husband.?

Can I cheat?

LOL.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:21:51

At 9/17/04 12:32 PM, Joic wrote: Royal Assasin Guild
Leader Assasin: Joic
Shadow Assasin: (not taken)
Night Assasin: (not taken)
Dark Assasin: (not taken)
Day Assasin: (not taken)

If you are having an Assasins Guild you will need a motto. I can think of none better than: Nil Mortifi Sine Lvcre. Which means No killing without payment.
The two images of assasins you posted. No assasin would look like that. Assasins tend to look more like upperclass people, this lets them get closer to their rich target. As most Assasins are used to take out people with money.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:23:19

At 9/18/04 05:17 AM, Lacie wrote: Can I get a divorce LOL.

Why divorce him. Have an assassin kill him, much easier. No courts or paperwork then.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:24:09

At 9/18/04 05:17 AM, Lacie wrote: Can I get a divorce LOL.

uhm no..actually not. we need the king as much as we need the queen ^_^

Can I have more then one husband.?

uhm, i gues, but, lain wouln't really like that i gues =/

Can I cheat?

since you are the creator of the topic; you can =]

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:25:23

Lets not forget that we are also a female bbs user club.

And that all females are welcome here and the boys can join in.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:27:10

Hello^-^ I wanted to ask If I could join your club? I saw that there are postions for princes and lady open. Could I be a princes^-^ if you let me join this club^-^

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:38:32

At 9/18/04 05:27 AM, Catgirl_Sakura wrote: Hello^-^ I wanted to ask If I could join your club? I saw that there are postions for princes and lady open. Could I be a princes^-^ if you let me join this club^-^

^_^ yeah, i am the prince, and i am still looking for a princes. you're in!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:44:12

At 9/18/04 05:38 AM, sneepioo wrote: ^_^ yeah, i am the prince, and i am still looking for a princes. you're in!

Could a be a princes on my own without a prince then^-^ just kidding^-^ Hello prince!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:47:17

At 9/18/04 05:21 AM, Chefcoop wrote: If you are having an Assasins Guild you will need a motto.

No we don't.

The two images of assasins you posted. No assasin would look like that. Assasins tend to look more like upperclass people, this lets them get closer to their rich target. As most Assasins are used to take out people with money.

hmmm...good point...but where not the type of assasins that enter trough the front door, so we use masks to keep people from seeing our face.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:49:55

At 9/18/04 05:47 AM, Joic wrote: hmmm...good point...but where not the type of assasins that enter trough the front door, so we use masks to keep people from seeing our face.

Hello Joic^-^ *waves her hand so that joic will notice her.* How are you doing today^-^

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:51:25

At 9/18/04 05:44 AM, Catgirl_Sakura wrote: Could a be a princes on my own without a prince then^-^ just kidding^-^ Hello prince!

heya ^_^ well be the official prince and princess from now on:

Bbs Female Users Club

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:52:07

At 9/18/04 05:49 AM, Catgirl_Sakura wrote:
At 9/18/04 05:47 AM, Joic wrote: hmmm...good point...but where not the type of assasins that enter trough the front door, so we use masks to keep people from seeing our face.
Hello Joic^-^ *waves her hand so that joic will notice her.* How are you doing today^-^

Hey Sakura...I'm doin joly good *plants a high 5 on Sakura's hand* it's good to see that you joined.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 05:58:15

At 9/18/04 05:51 AM, sneepioo wrote: heya ^_^ well be the official prince and princess from now on:

Whaa!!! I do not have blue hair..... My hair colour is red... could you change that in the pic?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2004-09-18 06:03:18

At 9/18/04 05:58 AM, Catgirl_Sakura wrote:
At 9/18/04 05:51 AM, sneepioo wrote: heya ^_^ well be the official prince and princess from now on:
Whaa!!! I do not have blue hair..... My hair colour is red... could you change that in the pic?

maybe this would be better for you ;)

Bbs Female Users Club