00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bbs Female Users Club

282,975 Views | 5,556 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2023-02-22 18:05:54 (edited 2023-02-22 18:13:24)

Sup? Also I was cringing hard at the first pages of this forum, you make a female users club and a bunch of saddos raid it to be creepy and overbearing. It's from 2004 but what a shit way to start it.

Edit: Seems like it wasn't just the first pages either *eyerolls*

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2023-05-08 05:36:32

At 2/22/23 06:05 PM, CosmicPunked wrote: Sup? Also I was cringing hard at the first pages of this forum, you make a female users club and a bunch of saddos raid it to be creepy and overbearing. It's from 2004 but what a shit way to start it.

I don't wanna read through all of that, because shit like that makes me mad, but I'm honestly not surprised, either. I've seen similar stuff happen in other "girls only" threads and forums or whatever.

Also hi, I'm technically kind of a girl if you squint hard enough.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2023-05-12 00:59:54

In that case, you may have gotten the wrong idea by my username. I'm not changing it though.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2023-05-18 17:41:53

At 2/22/23 06:05 PM, CosmicPunked wrote: Sup? Also I was cringing hard at the first pages of this forum, you make a female users club and a bunch of saddos raid it to be creepy and overbearing. It's from 2004 but what a shit way to start it.

Thanks for pointing out that vintage cringe. I felt like I was back in 2004 reading that shit. Things have changed a lot but damn was it a shitty time, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2023-05-18 20:40:15

At 5/18/23 05:41 PM, tarahloveshentai wrote:

Thanks for pointing out that vintage cringe. I felt like I was back in 2004 reading that shit. Things have changed a lot but damn was it a shitty time, lol.

Yeah, I wish my eyes didn't acknowledge it but I tend to read the front page before I comment, didn't expect a thread to be so old, feels like I'm an archaeologist here considering I was a kid when it was created.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2023-05-18 20:42:47

At 5/8/23 05:36 AM, Trannenspiel wrote:

I don't wanna read through all of that, because shit like that makes me mad, but I'm honestly not surprised, either. I've seen similar stuff happen in other "girls only" threads and forums or whatever.

Also hi, I'm technically kind of a girl if you squint hard enough.

lol I don't blame you, lot of old attitudes and trolling to sum it up the shortest way possible. I know what you mean, a lot of dudes always think it's a free ticket to be creepy. And hey, welcome! I think I remember you from the pico-cross collab discord :)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2023-08-20 12:05:02

At 2/22/23 06:05 PM, CosmicPunked wrote: cringing

At 5/18/23 05:41 PM, tarahloveshentai wrote: Thanks for pointing out that vintage cringe.

Reopening this space. Keep the cringe down, talk about women stuff, be women etc.

Standard BBS rules apply, any observing guys keep the creepiness to yourselves. Stupid "I'm a guy lolz and I'm here" posts may result in a ban.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature