00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StrokeitKurt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DuraheLL's questions

421 Views | 1 Reply

DuraheLL's questions 2004-08-28 19:39:19

Answer- (Im using flash 5)
(1)
When i use linear and circular tool in flash, they wont cover sometimes. If you try to fill gaps with those it wont work. Anyone know how to fix that?
(2)
Why does tweenings sometimes act very weird? Lets say i want to tween left>right 2 cm then the item starts rolling around and such things. Anything i do wrong?
(3)
When i use animationed symbols in movies something is not like i want it to be, the animations in the symbols WONT MOVE on the WORK BOARD! They should? Should they not? Its really annoying to be forced watching the finished result to be able to see where on the work board animations ends.
(4)
What are the different Ranks and required BLAMS/SAVES to get to them? Make list /w req. BLAMS/SAVES.
(5)
I had a version of flash before which made it possible to select a little dot in symbols and groups, when rotating the symbol/group rotates FROM that dot. Can you use that same dot in Flash 5? I havent seen it tho.
(6)
Lets say i have 1 symbol (a stickman) and one little animation (Legs walking) on the work board, i want those to be one so i make a symbol with both of them. But when i do all animations in the resulting symbol stops working! Cant you symbolize several animations?

Response to DuraheLL's questions 2004-08-28 19:40:27

Flash forum.