00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

rydnrofl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alien Hominid 2004-08-26 05:40:34

As much as this may seem stupid...

HOW THE CRAP DO YOU BEAT ALIEN HOMINID ?!

I can get up to the last boss with all of my lives... the one that says do not injure head and has a massive canon and fist. But then WHAT !? Everytime i jump onto the canon to reach his head and shoot it, his fist clobbers me, same as if i go from underneath.

How do i evade or destroy the fist ? PLZ I CAN'T STOP PLAYING THIS UNITL I BEAT IT !!!

Response to Alien Hominid 2004-08-26 05:50:35

At 8/26/04 05:40 AM, Severed_Link wrote: I can get up to the last boss with all of my lives... the one that says do not injure head and has a massive canon and fist. But then WHAT !? Everytime i jump onto the canon to reach his head and shoot it, his fist clobbers me, same as if i go from underneath.

If the fist just hits you and flys you across the screen, there's no problem. You don't lose any health, so just keeping jumping on the cannon, then jump and shoot, and then walk back.

How do i evade or destroy the fist ?

You can not destroy the fist. You can evade the fist by jumping off the cannon to the left, then face right and shoot, but if you can't do it, don't bother.

Response to Alien Hominid 2004-08-26 06:16:25

At 8/26/04 05:40 AM, Severed_Link wrote: I can get up to the last boss with all of my lives...

Hot damn. Impressive claim man. You must have tried hundreds of times.

You have the right idea, jump onto the cannon and jump up and shoot the head. Try and get right on the left edge of the cannon, sometimes if you're lucky you can get out of the fist's range for a while. Don't worry about the fist that punches you, it doesn't hurt you. Whatever you do, don't walk past the cannon! The fist that crushes you into the ground will take away one of your precious lives. You cannot destroy either fist. Also, try and time your jumps when jumping back onto the cannon, sometimes if you jump at the wrong time you'll hit a projectile on the way down.

Bet you're looking forward to the console version!

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid 2004-08-26 06:25:49

Thanx, hell yeah i'm looking forward to the console verison! Can't wait. I've basically read every review there's been one it! :P

Response to Alien Hominid 2004-08-26 13:26:14

It's simple...
I have an animation of me beating the whole game with all my lives remaining (on my home comp).
If the final bosses hand punches you... it does no damage, just avoid his gun and getting to close to him...

It's pretty simple really.

Response to Alien Hominid 2004-08-26 14:51:07

i never played the first level out ! lol

Response to Alien Hominid 2004-08-26 14:58:12

At 8/26/04 02:51 PM, LockLock wrote: i never played the first level out ! lol

There only is 1 level to play out, heh..
After you beat the big ass robot at the end, it just says
"Stay Tuned for Future Installments".

Response to Alien Hominid 2004-08-26 18:52:05

Right after you kill the fat kid right click and hit foward. It's really fun.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid 2004-08-26 21:32:14

yah this game is great. if you want some screen shots of the whole game their is a questionair you can take. (the questions you have to answer are just for the maker(s) to get a fealing of how mutch people would pay and what systems people would play.) i also hear from somewhere (i forget where but this may not be true) that the game is almost done.

4 8 15 16 23 42

would you kindly?

|N|E|W|G|R|O|U|N|D|S| my antidrug

BBS Signature