00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Theantiflag102 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

incest, rape and pedophilia

2,921 Views | 16 Replies

incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:03:02

I was running around Chick.com and I found this little gem.

You know, it is okay for you and your buddy to rape your daughter as long as you find jesus in the end. Then you can go home and live a happy life without the repurcusions from your actions.

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:11:01

At 10/15/01 03:03 PM, Perdix wrote: I was running around Chick.com and I found this little gem.

You know, it is okay for you and your buddy to rape your daughter as long as you find jesus in the end. Then you can go home and live a happy life without the repurcusions from your actions.

How is this one? We don't need a war with afghanistan, we can just send them this and they will see the errors of their ways. Who knew that all we needed was a few minutes of coversation to dispell thousands of years worth of religion...

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:11:53

At 10/15/01 03:03 PM, Perdix wrote: I was running around Chick.com and I found this little gem.

dammit i KNEW you were going to go there!
heheheh....
yes, they pray and suddenly, it's all better.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0058/0058_01.asp
this is one about Halloween...
i'm not going with you guys next week!
i'm not about to get killed!
i want to go to HEAVEN!

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:23:57

Wow, I didn't realize that evolutionists were so touchy and easily confused...

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:24:38

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0086/0086_01.asp

GAAAK!

it actually says "great for truckers and bikers!"

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:34:45

At 10/15/01 03:11 PM, CRZA wrote:

dammit i KNEW you were going to go there!
heheheh....
yes, they pray and suddenly, it's all better.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0058/0058_01.asp
this is one about Halloween...
i'm not going with you guys next week!
i'm not about to get killed!
i want to go to HEAVEN!

I love how they try to ruin Halloween. Most of that goes back to the Son of Sam killings, David Berkowitz said that he was part of a cult that did the killings for the Celtic god of the Dead, Sam Hain. Too bad he mispronounced the name. (Sow-in is the proper pronunciation.) Also Samhain is not the god of the dead, but a minor hero, a low rent Culcullin one may say. Silly Chick tracts, my older brother must have hundreds of them.

-Septy.

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:40:17

At 10/15/01 03:34 PM, Septimus wrote: Silly Chick tracts, my older brother must have hundreds of them.

-Septy.

You should like this one, now I know why God Hates Fags.

Man, I hate it when swearing clawing perverts lunge towrads me...

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:42:06

ok these people have got to be seriously fucked in the head!!!! excuse my language but , some thing like that is just sick!!!

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:50:45

At 10/15/01 03:23 PM, Perdix wrote: Wow, I didn't realize that evolutionists were so touchy and easily confused...

No proof for cosmic or stellar evolution, just stuff like 3 degree Kelvin background radiation, gravitation clusters, and stellar phenomena like pulsars; all predicted by that silly Quantum Physics. Nope there is nothing vestigial in the human genome, like hair lip or superfluous nipples. And page 19 and 20 shows me that Jesus holds together atoms, not strong and week nuclear forces. That's it, I'm giving up science! It's nothin' but fundamentalism for me from now on! The Earth is flat! The universe is made of water! Seventh Heaven is a good TV show!

-Septy.

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:51:34

GBR those are some seriously awesome drawings. if you are making them...i wanna hook up witchoo to get one!

mmmanyways...
this perticular one has always been a favorite of mine, all jokes aside. i think it's because of the simple, sweet message...
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0006/0006_01.asp
i'm not real big on Chick Tracts, but i love the "Somebody Loves Me" story.

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:55:45

And now we move on to the legal age of consent in france... the female age of consent is 13, the male age of consent is 18. But for a girl under the age of 18 to have sex, she must ask permission from her mother or father first....

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 15:57:26

Wow, did you know that sacrificing animals actually does offer relief from your sins? Well, according to this it does, temporarily...

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 16:00:03

At 10/15/01 03:51 PM, CRZA wrote: GBR those are some seriously awesome drawings. if you are making them...i wanna hook up witchoo to get one!

sure , it take a long time to make these , i have had so many people ask for them , and even have some people use them on their web sites , but its cool , i actualy drw them by hand , scann them , and use my editing to change a little of them , and put special effects into them ,and some are given to me , its all good ,

but sure , if you wanna chat some time , ill send ya some.

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 16:07:53

At 10/15/01 03:40 PM, Perdix wrote:
At 10/15/01 03:34 PM, Septimus wrote: Silly Chick tracts, my older brother must have hundreds of them.

-Septy.
You should like this one, now I know why God Hates Fags.

Man, I hate it when swearing clawing perverts lunge towrads me...

That one left me speechless! I really sat at my computer staring with absolutely nothing to say for a few minutes after reading that one. But we all know that every homosexual on the planet must have AIDS, so I could single-handedly contaminate the blood supply if I felt like it. That is possibly the single most homophobic thing that I have experienced in my lifetime. But I'm the one who is going to burn in Hell; not the ones spreading hate. (But at least Mother Teresa is there, if you have the Onion desk calendar, you know why.)

That's it, I've made my decision, I'm going to start making Atheist tracts. Who's with me? Someone call Tommunism, he'll probably want to be on the ground floor of this.

-Septy.

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 16:08:41

and finally, folks....
the one that is my OFFICIAL reason for no more Haunted House Sundays..
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0032/0032_01.asp
HAH!

Septy, btw, i happen to be a "fundamentalist" Christian but i cannot find any reason that evolution and creationism cannot conincide. i think that not all Christians are as hateful and ignorant, and whereas Jack Chick may have good intentions, he is going about it in a woefully bad manner. i'd like to think that for the most part, God is a *little* more understanding than Jack and Co. make Him out to be.

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 17:16:48

I love Christian Extremists like this who think they are experts on all world religions. I also like the part where he tells the Muslim to question his god and the Muslim says (to paraphrase) that is blasphemy when Christians are told as well not to question their god. This guy's stuff always cracks me up and pisses me off at the same time.

I'd be up for the atheist tracks if I didn't think it would make us look just as propagandistically stupid as this fella.

Response to incest, rape and pedophilia 2001-10-15 21:23:13

At 10/15/01 05:16 PM, fourchinnigan wrote: I love Christian Extremists like this who think they are experts on all world religions. I also like the part where he tells the Muslim to question his god and the Muslim says (to paraphrase) that is blasphemy when Christians are told as well not to question their god. This guy's stuff always cracks me up and pisses me off at the same time.

I'd be up for the atheist tracks if I didn't think it would make us look just as propagandistically stupid as this fella.

The Muslim one is particularly funny because Judaism (the basis of Christianity) also had polytheistic roots. It has been suggested that Judaism is an offshoot of the Egyptian religion, Ra became Yaweah. Fascinating the facts that are easily "forgotten".

That is the problem with making tracts, the whole point of the Chick tracts is about propaganda. I guess that the Atheist tracts wouldn't even have to be about Atheism, just refuting various "non-truths"- like that wretched Halloween one.

-Septy.