00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MicPix just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

George W. Bush

4,844 Views | 133 Replies

Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-24 22:20:35

At 11/27/01 05:43 AM, Biseor wrote: D00d. George W. BUSH IS SO EVIL! HE IS EVIL BECAUSE HE BOMBS PPL THAT BOMB-ED US! HOW DARE WE RETALIATE MAAAN!

its true. how can we call george bush evil when he is merely retaliating against an enemy who killed thousands of our people. i can think of no better way than bombing the impovershed nation of afganistan to get back at a secretive terrorist organization headed by a rich saudi arabian. hey, they're all muslim, so we'll kill them and that will make everything better. this is what we should have done after the kansas city bombing; we should have bombed the hell out of a bunch of hick militia types. hell yes, retribution is where its at. i know that if i killed someone and then their family killed my brother that it would all be fine and dandy after that. yes sir, i'd be calm as a cucumber in the wake of the slaughter of my innocent sibling. losing a close relative to murder is such a zen experience. it follows that a thorough (and motherfucking expensive) bombing campaign is a good way to settle down a bunch of fanatical terrorists. yeah, there's a bunch of people who are willing to kill themselves in suicide attacks on us, so lets threaten them with death to get them to stop. dont worry, it will work. after we drop a few more thousand bombs we wont have a thing left to worry about.

Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-24 22:29:02

The last time these millitary tribunals were held in America was to try Nazi war criminals after WWII.

actually, i believe the wwii trials were called the nuremburg trials, because they were held in nuremburg germany.

Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-26 04:22:36

At 12/24/01 10:29 PM, mr_oranges wrote: The last time these millitary tribunals were held in America was to try Nazi war criminals after WWII.

actually, i believe the wwii trials were called the nuremburg trials, because they were held in nuremburg germany.

the nuremburg trials were not military tribunals (at least not like the ones being called upon for the terrorists), they were headed by American and British justices, not military personel. And the Nazis were given a fair chance to defend themselves, unlike any accused terrorists would be in a military tribunal.

Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-26 23:16:06

At 12/26/01 04:22 AM, PaJoF wrote: the nuremburg trials were not military tribunals (at least not like the ones being called upon for the terrorists), they were headed by American and British justices, not military personel. And the Nazis were given a fair chance to defend themselves, unlike any accused terrorists would be in a military tribunal.

true. these new tribunals wont have to tell anyone who they are trying, what the charges are or what the sentance is. people can be arrested, tried, and killed without any of us ever knowing. and since it is military run there will not neccessarily be anyone in charge who has any actual judicial experience. also, those in charge of deciding guilt cannot help but realize that the only reason the people they are judging were arrested is because the jurors superior officers think they are guilty. that alone can provide a powerful bias.

Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-27 01:31:52

I would like to add that, in the interest of national security, the accused does not always get to find out what the evidence against him is.

Response to George W. Bush 2002-03-20 00:28:02

Considering that the newest NG faction (The Vast Right Wing Conspiricy) has just been formed causing conservative NG uses to flock to this page (Okay... maybe not...) I just felt like reopening this topic to get more opinions from the conservative community on our not quiet so great leader George W. Bush.

George W. Bush

Response to George W. Bush 2002-03-28 06:15:08

At 4/21/01 06:04 PM, TFX wrote:

:First off, calling Bush a dumbass because he stutters with words is arrogant and incredibly stupid and that's the only reason why people think he's an idiot.

hmmmm,..... let examin this quote,...

"Calling Bush a dumass because he stutters"

ok,.. agreed thats unfair,.. alot of people stutter,...

Calling Bush a dumbass because he stutters with words is ARROGANT and _INCREDIBLY_STUPID_ and that the only reason why people think he's an IDIOT"

hmm... "arrogant and incredibly stupid,.. ya i beleive that justifies being called a dumbass..'

:I'd love for ANY of these opponents to be able to stand up in front of _millions_ of people and try not to make any mistakes (and if you do, we all call you a dumbass).

THATS RIGHT!!! we criticize him for his inability to do something we cant do ourselves,... . geeze,.. what hypocates we are. Anyone (like us) cant stand up in front of millions and do what he DOESNT do,. None of us could do it!! BUT THEN AGAIN,... WE ARENT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!.. are we??

:Secondly W. did _not_ rig the election. At final count, Bush had won Florida, but the state required a recount. After the recount came back and Bush still won, Al Gore wanted yet another recount. Recount numbers came back and Bush still won. Then he wanted them to count dimpled chads (I believe that if you can't remove the entire chad from a ballot then your vote is worth shit anyway and you should go back to kindergarten) to be counted. Gore was trying to rig the election, he cut every damned corner trying to get as many votes as possible, but his legal efforts were deemed unconstitutional (the greedy dumbass) and he LOST.

"Secondly W. did _not_ rig the election."
Thank you oh great Oracle for sharing your all knowing knowlegde so as to give us that ground breaking peice of information...

"At final count, Bush had won Florida, but the state required a recount"

so,... ur saying,.. anfter the FINAL count there was ANOTHER count,...?? hmm..

" After the recount came back and Bush still won, Al Gore wanted yet another recount"

uhhhhh,...?? so,.... after the "FINAL" count,... there was ANOTHER final count,.. after which there was yet another count,... so .....which was the final again,...???

"Then he wanted them to count dimpled chads (I believe that if you can't remove the entire chad from a ballot then your vote is worth shit anyway and you should go back to kindergarten) to be counted"

well i think that if YOU cant go more than one paragraph without contradicting yourself,.. then you are in no position to make any statements on another's intelligence, another person's skill in chad removal,... or the potencey of someones opinion on who represents them. :)

" Gore was trying to rig the election, he cut every damned corner trying to get as many votes as possible"

Once more,.. thank you oh great Oracle,...
but really,.. im sure both of them we cutting corners oblivious to us......

" LEGAL efforts were deemed UNCONSTITUTIONAL"

.......... are u familiar with the term oxymoron?? i dont think it quite applies here but pritty damn close,...

:Third, despite how much of a 'dumbass' Bush is, did we not get 24 crew members from that plane back without starting WWIII??? Like everyone thought Bush was going to do? You guys don't give him nearly enough credit.

So,.. were are suppost to love him because he's not a COMPLETE fuck up?

:Fourth, Bush is for big business. Hell yeah. If you don't think so, remove every logo from every single piece of clothing (shoes, shirts, everything) and say you're against big business. What operating system are you using? What was that? Windows? From that Microsoft corporation? That slice of Big Business??? Shame!

im not quite getting what ur trying to say because ur typing in rather sparatic, fragmented sentences ( must be a republican thing ). But it seems like ur attempting to accredit the ability of Microsoft and Clothing corporations to operate GWB... umm,... hmmm,... lets see,... ummmm ahhh,..... i think,.. that those corporation were around just a little bet before Bush became president.... :)

:Fifth, 53% of tax-cuts for the wealthiest 1%: deservedly so. Rich people, despite what you may think, don't go buy a new car with every influx of cash they receive. All this shit about 'they can buy a Lexus and Joe Citizen can only buy a muffler' is all flying crap! Rich people pay for 7 Lexuses each year (and with returns, invest it) and Joe Citizen pays for about 5 mufflers every year (speaking in averages). Is that really fair as it stands? Some argue 'But they have a lot of money, they don't need it!' That's stupid, to say the least. Rich People made and are heads of the economy. Without the rich entrepreneur and his rich business of mass production, we'd all still be hand-stitching our own clothes, creating our own computer code . . . or even worse, we wouldn't have computers at all. We call that communism, kids.

im not even gonna try to break this one down,.. because there isnt enough a single opinion in any givin part of this paragraph to argue them. but ill give u aq general run for it,...

i dont have a damn thing against big, small, or microbial buisnesses,.. or even conglomarates for that matter. Lets face it,.. entreprenuership is what makes this country and worls economy go 'round,... thats right,.. entreprenuerships make the world go 'round,... not "rich people".

Entreprenerships are generally started by people in the higher part of the middle class anyways. Not utill the company prospers and grows does a "rich person" emerge.

" we'd all still be hand-stitching our own clothes, creating our own computer code . . . or even worse, we wouldn't have computers at all. We call that communism, kids.

lets see,.. no technology and hand-stitching clothes. no thats not communism thats the 1800's,... if u mean now-a-days,.. than ,... nope still not communism,..... its called poverty,... kid. :))

Response to George W. Bush 2002-03-28 06:19:31

ohh shit,... i diddnt realize that there were an whole 5 extra pages to this thread,.. i only read the 1st,.. im sorry,..
shit i feel stupid... that was a waste of time,...

Response to George W. Bush 2002-03-28 22:53:53

At 3/28/02 06:19 AM, Edy52285 wrote: ohh shit,... i diddnt realize that there were an whole 5 extra pages to this thread,.. i only read the 1st,.. im sorry,..

Been there... done that... don't feel too stupid...

George W. Bush

Response to George W. Bush 2003-02-02 12:07:51

This Bush topic ownz all the others.

Sidenote: There are 99 Bush topics on the BBS.

Response to George W. Bush 2003-02-04 02:05:35

At 3/28/02 06:19 AM, Edy52285 wrote: ohh shit,... i diddnt realize that there were an whole 5 extra pages to this thread,.. i only read the 1st,.. im sorry,..

On the bottom of the page are the numbers of pages.
If you would've read page one TOTALLY, you would've seen the numbers.
This might be my first post, but I read lots of them.

Response to George W. Bush 2003-02-04 02:12:23

At 9/12/01 07:42 PM, GameboyCC wrote: Well... dispite George "Dubya" Bush's stupidity, we may now need him. He has been given a task that even the most confident of presidents fear... the chance of war! Now I have very little faith in our president, but I at least see that in this time of crisis, he is needed. If he does not make it through this moment of terror, imagine the loss of moral in our country. When our commander and chief is slain by the enemy, people will loss all hope... and then give up. Plus, we'll be stuck will Chaney! *shudder* But... if he screws up royally, as usual, it could mean the end of American culture!

I hate to say it, but our lives are in the hands of an idiot! Let's hope he get's smart!

CHANCE OF WAR???
What do you think war is? A game?
War is about the lives of thousands of people.
I'm not saying that I'm pro-Iraque, but war is a terrible thing which may never happen, even how hard George "Doubya" Bush is saying he has got hard evidence of Saddam having weapons of mass-destruction.
Don't judge too fast, and since Bush has not shown his 'evidence' yet, There is still a small chance that there is no reason for a war.
I hope that chance will never get out of sight.

George W. Bush

Response to George W. Bush 2003-02-04 09:59:27

he just a maniac ... wanna make it all worst and worst who know who, which country that he gonna bomb next he just don't know where to stop ..

hate him, cos that guy just make the world economic just go WRONG

Response to George W. Bush 2003-02-26 20:42:00

One thing to say about bush, on March 7th or 3rd u better not screw up, becuz then where all fucked

George W. Bush