00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greasebat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need help finding a game

62 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need help finding a game 2024-05-19 19:37:07

I'm trying to find an idle clicker game where you play as an old lady hitting an alien spaceship with her walker. The old lady is on top of a building and the spaceship is huge. Every time she hits it, stuff flies out that you can collect to upgrade yourself. Also, the game is very pixelated. Tried going to reddit "tipofmyjoystick", but I never got a response.

At 5/19/24 07:37 PM, Plasmarift wrote: I'm trying to find an idle clicker game where you play as an old lady hitting an alien spaceship with her walker. The old lady is on top of a building and the spaceship is huge. Every time she hits it, stuff flies out that you can collect to upgrade yourself. Also, the game is very pixelated. Tried going to reddit "tipofmyjoystick", but I never got a response.

I remember it bc I assembled the thumbnail for it and had ruffle turned on

so it's listed by me somewhere in this thread

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1522655

I'll look for it, it would have been last year sometime

BBS Signature

Response to I need help finding a game 2024-05-20 21:26:32

Found it:

I guess I really can't call it an "idle" given that you have to keep whacking the spaceship. It'd probably have been better if an automatic function was put in.

Thank you for your help!

At 5/19/24 10:49 PM, olskoo wrote:
At 5/19/24 07:37 PM, Plasmarift wrote: I'm trying to find an idle clicker game where you play as an old lady hitting an alien spaceship with her walker. The old lady is on top of a building and the spaceship is huge. Every time she hits it, stuff flies out that you can collect to upgrade yourself. Also, the game is very pixelated. Tried going to reddit "tipofmyjoystick", but I never got a response.
I remember it bc I assembled the thumbnail for it and had ruffle turned on

so it's listed by me somewhere in this thread

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1522655

I'll look for it, it would have been last year sometime