00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zzyfifs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone wanna voice this line for my game? (Not Paid)

180 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

(Once done, please pm an mp3) here's the line: We interrupt your programming with a message from the state department. All bridges and some roads in the Orlando metropolitan area have been closed because of a severe weather warning. Meteorologist are tracking Hurricane David, which has devastated so far 7 Areas and is heading for Orlando. More updates soon.

But I would walk five hundred miles

And I would walk five hundred more

Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall at your door

BBS Signature

At 5/15/24 11:59 PM, Logan601 wrote: yeah sure why not

oops mp3 only

At 5/15/24 07:40 PM, ScotAlmighty wrote: (Once done, please pm an mp3) here's the line: We interrupt your programming with a message from the state department. All bridges and some roads in the Orlando metropolitan area have been closed because of a severe weather warning. Meteorologist are tracking Hurricane David, which has devastated so far 7 Areas and is heading for Orlando. More updates soon.

U have someone for this line yet?

At 5/25/24 03:10 AM, Leethalvoices wrote:
At 5/15/24 07:40 PM, ScotAlmighty wrote: (Once done, please pm an mp3) here's the line: We interrupt your programming with a message from the state department. All bridges and some roads in the Orlando metropolitan area have been closed because of a severe weather warning. Meteorologist are tracking Hurricane David, which has devastated so far 7 Areas and is heading for Orlando. More updates soon.
U have someone for this line yet?

Yeah….

But I would walk five hundred miles

And I would walk five hundred more

Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall at your door

BBS Signature