00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CoffeeBrando just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What games have you been playing on your phone lately?

252 Views | 25 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I've been playing a ton of bloons td 6 myself

Blood Strike

Been around since 2004. (as a lurker that is!)

Angry Birds. I'm already in world 5 some how. I forgot how addicting and fun the game is.

iu_1203922_8460620.webp

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

SHOVEL KNIGHT!!! it has no touch screen but can be played greatly with a controller.

iu_1203943_7392870.webp

In all seriousness there's so many mobile games out there. Maybe COD Mobile? It's great? like that weird zombie gamemode. I don't really know.

i apologize about my english. I'll try my best :D

also.. does anyone even vote arts or reviewing it?

BBS Signature

Phone? what phone? my phone broke weeks ago.

The last games I played on my phone before it died of a heat stroke (serious) was the mobile version of My Singing Monsters and being pissed at all the adverts.

Before that was BTD6 a long while ago.

I don't game on my phone, as the games for them kinda suck, and the decent ones are on better platforms, in better condition no less, and playing games with button controls is ass on a touch screen.

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

At 5/15/24 06:34 AM, Drazah wrote: Phone? what phone? my phone broke weeks ago.

The last games I played on my phone before it died of a heat stroke (serious) was the mobile version of My Singing Monsters and being pissed at all the adverts.

I don't game on my phone, as the games for them kinda suck, and the decent ones are on better platforms, in better condition no less, and playing games with button controls is ass on a touch screen.

Eh, I mostly just play on my phone when I don't have access to my laptop.

Also I was an absolute addict at my singing monsters when I was younger lmao.

At 5/15/24 06:25 AM, Zakeblue1 wrote: SHOVEL KNIGHT!!! it has no touch screen but can be played greatly with a controller.

In all seriousness there's so many mobile games out there. Maybe COD Mobile? It's great? like that weird zombie gamemode. I don't really know.

Pretty sure it would be pretty feasible to play it with some virtual buttons, it uses like, what, the directional buttons and 3 buttons at most?

Minigore 2. A really good game that's basically lost to time now and forgotten.

BBS Signature

Nexomon. Both Nexomon 1 and Extinction

Plants Vs. Zombies 2, Pokémon Shuffle and Nonogram.com

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Groove Coaster 2, Layton Brothers Mystery Room, Pokemon Master EX, MazM's Jekyll and Hyde and The Phantom of the Opera and Sonic CD ^^

Limbus Company

this is better like that

At 5/18/24 12:59 PM, Nehrusdoom wrote: Limbus Company

so based...

I don't play games on my phone at all but I have 400 hours of scrimblo company on PC now

I am the original GetterRocka

i´ve been playing a lot of clash royale on my phone recently (this game is a fucking prison of dopamine)

this dumb pizza making game called good pizza great pizza. its really good for some reason.

Casual puzzle games like Okay!, Bonza and some emulated J2ME games like Jenga.

In the past I also used to play Clash Royale, Clash of Clans and PUBG Mobile, but I don't play those anymore.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Brawl stars with that egg event

such a good game to play with friends too

Quinnfinity NG

BBS Signature

BRAWL STARS FOR LIFEEEE

iu_1206119_22254460.jpg

At 5/14/24 02:38 PM, FunnyPlush wrote: I've been playing a ton of bloons td 6 myself

I have an unwavering loyalty to this game that doesn't behoove me

I've been playing Termux haha

O prudente varão há de ser mudo,

Que é melhor neste mundo, mar de enganos,

Ser louco c’os demais, que só, sisudo

I don't understand how anyone could play mobile games without a controller these days, the screens on recent models seem so slippery now. I've literally had better luck using 3D modeling/sculpting apps and 2D illustration apps on an iPhone 14. I would get a controller or at least hook up my PS5 controller via BlueTooth, but I feel that would somewhat defeat the purpose of having a pocket-sized gaming device (in that it would no longer fit in my pocket). It's impressive what types of games we even CAN play on our phones nowadays, though. Maybe if I was more into casual, puzzle or "cozy" games, I'd have better luck finding something quick to play on my phone during breaks.

YouTube Playables...

They are actual disease

My Singing Monsters

i play boons td 6 on pc

CLASH OF CLANS/ ROYALE LITERALLY IS A FUCKING WATERFALL OF DOPIMANE, hear me out though that queen archer-

At 5/15/24 06:34 AM, Drazah wrote: Phone? what phone? my phone broke weeks ago.

Oh yeah, I bought one of the in-app purchases for MSM just to get rid of the ads. I’m glad they have this business model instead of a worse one, but jeeeez.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 5/18/24 11:22 AM, AbyShad wrote: Pokemon Master EX

Greetings! I’m happy someone understands my enjoyment of this one particular spinoff game. Hell, sometimes I find the human characters more interesting than the Pokémon themselves, so this is a good fit for me I guess lol

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature