00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sebzgamer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best level/stage in a video game?

165 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

fight me.

iu_1198094_18807359.webp

Not working on Nightmare Cops.

Also last post.

BBS Signature

Farewell From Celeste

Sure, it's a EXTREMELY hard level, but MAN is it such a beautiful sendoff to an already beautiful game.

And the Ending Cutscene with Madeline and Theo always makes me Smile.

Zeeky Boogy Doog!

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-03 21:52:53

Mythical Island in My Singing Monsters CLAPS ass, the music is peak, and the vibe is very soothing, when the moon hits the thing in the back everything lights up like it's Christmas, I fucking love it! The level layout though without any pretty lights turned on is kinda ehh, but that's okay

Probably has the best monster designs in the whole game too, I ADORE Strombonin, G'joob, Bazzinga and Knurv's designs so much.

BUT, if I had to actually choose a playable level, then Steam Gardens in Super Mario Odyssey would steal that spot.

I fucking love plant life, I also love broken down metallic structures, which is literally the entire Kingdom, the music slaps, and the level was fun to play in.

I can't say much here, as I haven't played Mario Odyssey in awhile, but Steam Gardens sticks out a lot compared to most levels in gaming for me.

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

P-2: Wait of the World in ULTRAKILL is, in my opinion, absolutely peak and I genuinely wonder if Hakita can top it. The level is brutally hard but in a fun and fair way, especially great to go through with the absolute fucking BANGER of a song that is playing, Tenebre Rosso Sangue. I think the final boss of the area, Sisyphus Prime, turns this already amazing stage into one of the best there is, being this final insane challenge with a banger theme of his own, WAR. I could talk about this stage for a while and why I love it, but this is the short version I guess you can say.

sorry i'm here, i'm busy doing absolutely nothing at all...

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-07 16:01:36

That one donkey Kong country 1 stage where the lights turn on and off

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-13 09:06:13

At 5/3/24 07:04 AM, BoiledMilkz wrote: fight me.

Personally more of a Metal Harbor kind of guy

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-13 09:48:14

SPOILER ALERT

I would have to say Agent D'Nur. Playing both 2016 and eternal, she was much harder. Course with the recent update now you can hold q after shooting BFG and let it kill her lol. But ya, https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/doom/images/b/b4/MASTERMIND_SPIDER.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20231117220937

this is her. :3

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-14 00:07:23

Urchin Underpass from the og Splatoon. I feel like it was like the gameplay was designed around that stage.

Dumbass

BBS Signature

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-14 06:06:19

ravenholm from half life 2

this signature belongs to an idiot who doesn’t even know how much of an idiot he is, i’m surprised he’s even capable of turning on a computer...what an absolute buffoon

BBS Signature

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-14 10:10:23

At 5/3/24 07:04 AM, BoiledMilkz wrote: fight me.

The snowboarding section in Adventure 1 Ice Cap is better.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-14 12:27:23

Level 4: No russian

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-14 13:14:17

the stage 4 in metal slug advance

iu_1203651_21205724.png

and the meat part in mario mistery meat

iu_1203652_21205724.jpg

very rare but funny

BBS Signature

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-14 21:15:52

Cause and Effect from TitanFall 2. Easily one of the best time travel mechanics I’ve seen in a game and it’s just so fun going back and forth between time periods.

Response to Best level/stage in a video game? 2024-05-14 22:43:46

Cloud to Ground Lightning in the OG Modern Warfare.