00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

macybluetwo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC

290 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-02 22:03:52

I'm curious if anyone have a Pico School OC. I went through the art portal and wasn't able to find much. So if you have a Pico School OC I would love to see him, her, or them.

The longest hours you'll have in your life are the ones you sit through to know if you're right,

So I'll wait, but I pray that I'm wrong because I think I know what's going on

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-02 23:15:25

At 5/2/24 10:03 PM, Cherry-Garnet wrote: I'm curious if anyone have a Pico School OC. I went through the art portal and wasn't able to find much. So if you have a Pico School OC I would love to see him, her, or them.

I never really thought about making an OC back when Pico's School was originally released, but I do think it's clear that it certainly influenced people's styles on Newgrounds and I feel that Friday Night Funkin' is in some way a Pico's School spinoff fangame so by some bizarre extension, people's FnF OCs are also Pico's School OCs??

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-03 01:30:36

Not an OC made for Pico's School or inspired by Pico's School but I did draw my OC in the style of the game a while ago.

iu_1197952_8460620.png

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

I once had an idea for a fangame rattling around in my head, it was technically a fan sequel to Love Conquers All because I wanted to have Cassandra in it as an additional protagonist.

I called it “Pico’s Future” because not only was it a sequel set during the crew’s college years (Cassandra got a job at the museum instead of going to university), but there were also antagonists who came from the future. The villains were a mixed group of both mutated Penilians and hostile humans, who planned to assassinate a current student of Pico’s old high school to prevent her from growing up to be Dictator of Earth and starting a space war between the two species. Pico, meanwhile, sees the misguided high schooler for who she is and seeks to set her on a better path, much like his old friend Tom did for him as a kid.

I think there was also something about a video game that the crew developed together for Pico Day, and some scenes took place in the world of the game that reflected their creative styles? And also I headcanoned Pico as a descendant of BJ Blazkowicz from the earlier installments of the Wolfenstein franchise?

Either way, I didn’t end up going anywhere with this aside from a couple sketches, because I quickly got tired of the Pico fandom being embroiled in drama from the younger FNF fandom. Feel free to steal this idea if you so desire.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-03 20:02:57

At 5/2/24 11:15 PM, King-Kiddoh wrote:
At 5/2/24 10:03 PM, Cherry-Garnet wrote: I'm curious if anyone have a Pico School OC. I went through the art portal and wasn't able to find much. So if you have a Pico School OC I would love to see him, her, or them.
I never really thought about making an OC back when Pico's School was originally released, but I do think it's clear that it certainly influenced people's styles on Newgrounds and I feel that Friday Night Funkin' is in some way a Pico's School spinoff fangame so by some bizarre extension, people's FnF OCs are also Pico's School OCs??

I guess so. I'll go through the FNF OC tag then.

The longest hours you'll have in your life are the ones you sit through to know if you're right,

So I'll wait, but I pray that I'm wrong because I think I know what's going on

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-03 21:32:48

i might have a secret one i made in 2021 orrr i was planning to have one idk

𝓰𝓻𝓲𝓶 𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓮

ɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴘɪᴍᴇɴᴛᴏ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴏʟ

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 06:49:49

I never actually thought abt this

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 10:55:17

In my eyes FNF is in no way a Pico's School fangame or a spinoff. Pico's is a big part of the story but it doesn't make FNF a spinoff

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 11:13:21

I don't and will never plan on making one.

Why? Because I don't want to, not out of spite, but because I just really don't want to. It's not that I despise Pico, but more or less I'm not interested enough to make one.

At 5/4/24 10:55 AM, aapiarts wrote: In my eyes FNF is in no way a Pico's School fangame or a spinoff. Pico's is a big part of the story but it doesn't make FNF a spinoff

I don't even get why would you ever say FNF is a spinoff of Pico in general because it's like trying to say Super Smash Bros. is a spin off of Super Mario Bros. FNF has some grounds of crossovers, but at the end of the day, some weeks are original content and even if there's characters from NG in it, they're mostly likely not the focus of the week anyway. FNF doesn't even have any connections to Pico aside from the characters from Pico in the game. They're both games with pretty much NO plot (Because it's usually never incorporated into the weeks themselves.) but Pico is more or less emphasizes on kids with guns before Splatoon came in with paint guns and FNF emphasizes on music with sexual innuendos. There's no way two games, one that starts with a kid surviving in a school shooting, and the other about fucking your demon girlfriend, are remotely the same.

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 11:33:05

Here.

iu_1198680_17195613.png

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 11:41:07

At 5/4/24 11:13 AM, BickerySebastian wrote: I don't and will never plan on making one.
Why? Because I don't want to, not out of spite, but because I just really don't want to. It's not that I despise Pico, but more or less I'm not interested enough to make one.
At 5/4/24 10:55 AM, aapiarts wrote: In my eyes FNF is in no way a Pico's School fangame or a spinoff. Pico's is a big part of the story but it doesn't make FNF a spinoff
I don't even get why would you ever say FNF is a spinoff of Pico in general because it's like trying to say Super Smash Bros. is a spin off of Super Mario Bros. FNF has some grounds of crossovers, but at the end of the day, some weeks are original content and even if there's characters from NG in it, they're mostly likely not the focus of the week anyway. FNF doesn't even have any connections to Pico aside from the characters from Pico in the game. They're both games with pretty much NO plot (Because it's usually never incorporated into the weeks themselves.) but Pico is more or less emphasizes on kids with guns before Splatoon came in with paint guns and FNF emphasizes on music with sexual innuendos. There's no way two games, one that starts with a kid surviving in a school shooting, and the other about fucking your demon girlfriend, are remotely the same.

I agree with this. They share characters sure but that's about it. FNF isn't a Tankmen or Spooky Month spinoff either.

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 13:04:12

Nope

I make comics checkout my Shuttle Switcher comic series ! And Ghost Galaxy as well!

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 13:04:19

Aw man, that was so long ago now lol. I used to have tons of Pico OCs back in the day but I can't remember any.

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 14:26:49

At 5/4/24 10:55 AM, aapiarts wrote:
In my eyes FNF is in no way a Pico's School fangame or a spinoff. Pico's is a big part of the story but it doesn't make FNF a spinoff

It is certainly a weird classification. I know Boyfriend was retroactively added to Pico's School for a particular event that I'm a bit fuzzy on, and I'm mostly defining what a spinoff is based on how Planet Sheen is a spinoff of Jimmy Neutron. IE: character is part of a show but now they have their own show. It's weird and I don't know how else to describe it.

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 17:24:01

no

thats

lame

i hate picos school for some reason

schnoz

schnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnoz

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-04 17:31:08

I actually have one! Here she is!

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-05 02:38:05

OH BOY OH MAN THIS GONNA TAKE AGES

Yeah, i have like, a lot of them. Like, a lot. Idk where to start, since, whelp. There's a lot to unpack.

You see, all of them were (Or they could still be) part of a proyect of a Pico fangame. An RPG with Point and Click elements like Pico 1 and 2 (Specially 2), using a few elements from Earthbound series (Battle system and almost everything in general) and Conker series (Context Sensitive for some puzzles, and a few elements, like the Piss and Poop type otters personalities being like the Fire Imps of BFD).

In plot, was like some sort of a Pico 3 (Despite Pico 2 being cancelled lol), with the Peniliens doing a last strike on earth, putting bases in each part of U.S.A and Pico and co' will hop on in a new adventure to save the world, while we take a big and huge look at Pico and friends little things, like how Pico and Darnell friendship and how they started, Nene's depression, Darnell family and his relation to his uncle (It's a very healthy one don't worry lol), and why Pico broke up with B.F (Yeah, i still don't get it right, Only B.F is canon to the Pico series? I mean, with the April Fools version of the first game being an AU...), and with all of these revolving in an actually heartwarming message about the true meaning of friendship. Basically a Road trip plot with the Earthbound "Your sanctuariums"/Mother 3 Needles plot.

I would really REALLY go on details on this proyect, but i'm getting very off topic, but... Yeah! I have like a lot of them. I think i should start with them.

Dr. Brianna Von Cerebellum

I really wanted to make a design for her, but some problems and time issues (Fuck man, time is always fucking me somehow), didn't let me. Somewhat, somehow, her conceptualization started in Pico's Day last year event of a little tale about Pico having a new neighbor.

Brianna is kooky, friendly, curious, and a little goofball, but also a paranoiac psycho who acts very weird and does weird things, but despite that, she's really a well meaning woman that cares about her only friend Peter the ant, and the fact she wishes to someone care for her, as everyone called her loony. She moved to Philly, for her curiosity of any alien life in any space, and a big admiration for Pico and his deeds. But also because she's trying to hide away from the Penilien, after she discovered their plans.

She's like your average mad scientific, but cares about you. She might steal your skeleton but bring it back to you a day later and giving you cookies as a gift. She's mentally insane, but she cares about you.

Pogo

iu_1199093_9123886.png

Pico's summer camp friend when he was on Kinder. He always saw him as a Big brother figure back then, and whelp, it's not that he's a grade P asshole, but Pico mind was confused back then. Pogo is a bit of a prankster and zero fucks to give guy, and often would put Pico in problems. But even with that Pico sorta respects him for being the guy who introducced him to Techno music and his aspiring dreams of being a DJ Wannabe, but still, Pogo would be the least of guys that would like to be around as a roommate.

Darnell's uncle

Like i've said before, Darnell and his uncle really have a strong bond. He's the one who actually took care for him (And also thanks to him Darnell is a pyromaniac lol) while his parents where dealing with the divorce, that lead to Darnell moving out to Philly, but later meeting Pico and the West Philly friends. He's the type of cool uncle, but at the same time living kinda alone in Orlando in his gift shop made him a little bit tired, but seeing Darnell again makes him recover all the hope in the world.

I can't remember her name sorry lol

iu_1199094_9123886.png

Honestly can't remember her deal lol, i mean, you can see the idea of each guy having someone related to their past, but with her i can't remember what she was supposed to be, some form of an old friend of Nene? Idk, can't remember.

(Post 1 of idk lol)

Cool, wild and Groovy beat.

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-06 01:14:48

At 5/5/24 02:38 AM, BlueKnightSkeleton wrote: OH BOY OH MAN THIS GONNA TAKE AGES

Yeah, i have like, a lot of them. Like, a lot. Idk where to start, since, whelp. There's a lot to unpack.

You see, all of them were (Or they could still be) part of a proyect of a Pico fangame. An RPG with Point and Click elements like Pico 1 and 2 (Specially 2), using a few elements from Earthbound series (Battle system and almost everything in general) and Conker series (Context Sensitive for some puzzles, and a few elements, like the Piss and Poop type otters personalities being like the Fire Imps of BFD).

In plot, was like some sort of a Pico 3 (Despite Pico 2 being cancelled lol), with the Peniliens doing a last strike on earth, putting bases in each part of U.S.A and Pico and co' will hop on in a new adventure to save the world, while we take a big and huge look at Pico and friends little things, like how Pico and Darnell friendship and how they started, Nene's depression, Darnell family and his relation to his uncle (It's a very healthy one don't worry lol), and why Pico broke up with B.F (Yeah, i still don't get it right, Only B.F is canon to the Pico series? I mean, with the April Fools version of the first game being an AU...), and with all of these revolving in an actually heartwarming message about the true meaning of friendship. Basically a Road trip plot with the Earthbound "Your sanctuariums"/Mother 3 Needles plot.

I would really REALLY go on details on this proyect, but i'm getting very off topic, but... Yeah! I have like a lot of them. I think i should start with them.

Dr. Brianna Von Cerebellum
I really wanted to make a design for her, but some problems and time issues (Fuck man, time is always fucking me somehow), didn't let me. Somewhat, somehow, her conceptualization started in Pico's Day last year event of a little tale about Pico having a new neighbor.

Brianna is kooky, friendly, curious, and a little goofball, but also a paranoiac psycho who acts very weird and does weird things, but despite that, she's really a well meaning woman that cares about her only friend Peter the ant, and the fact she wishes to someone care for her, as everyone called her loony. She moved to Philly, for her curiosity of any alien life in any space, and a big admiration for Pico and his deeds. But also because she's trying to hide away from the Penilien, after she discovered their plans.

She's like your average mad scientific, but cares about you. She might steal your skeleton but bring it back to you a day later and giving you cookies as a gift. She's mentally insane, but she cares about you.

Pogo

Pico's summer camp friend when he was on Kinder. He always saw him as a Big brother figure back then, and whelp, it's not that he's a grade P asshole, but Pico mind was confused back then. Pogo is a bit of a prankster and zero fucks to give guy, and often would put Pico in problems. But even with that Pico sorta respects him for being the guy who introducced him to Techno music and his aspiring dreams of being a DJ Wannabe, but still, Pogo would be the least of guys that would like to be around as a roommate.

Darnell's uncle
Like i've said before, Darnell and his uncle really have a strong bond. He's the one who actually took care for him (And also thanks to him Darnell is a pyromaniac lol) while his parents where dealing with the divorce, that lead to Darnell moving out to Philly, but later meeting Pico and the West Philly friends. He's the type of cool uncle, but at the same time living kinda alone in Orlando in his gift shop made him a little bit tired, but seeing Darnell again makes him recover all the hope in the world.

I can't remember her name sorry lol

Honestly can't remember her deal lol, i mean, you can see the idea of each guy having someone related to their past, but with her i can't remember what she was supposed to be, some form of an old friend of Nene? Idk, can't remember.

(Post 1 of idk lol)

Now i can continue with the rest.

The little Rascals

iu_1199705_9123886.webp

As y'all can see this was before the change of sprites.

They would be the "Mr. Saturn" type characters, a bunch of little kids doing goofy and average kid things, but at the same time they were some sort of a ressistance against the Peniliens to save their captured parents. The last one (Which i cannot remember her name) is the leader of all of them with her pet Maggie, a baby Maygar, in which you'll have a Minigame involving going for a walk with Maggie, and she would eat the Otters and other enemies to progress.

Can't remember his name

This one didn't got a design like Brianna and Darnell's uncle. Because i've only got his idea. He was supposed to be part of the Vegas chapter, owner of sum cool night club, he's a DJ working with the Peniliens, and Pico would climb the bulding tower to reach him, as the rave keeps going harder and harder. At the end after a cool boss battle, we discover the d00d is a pathetic wet bag lmao, also, talking about a Night club...

Khat and Molly, the Kratom sisters

iu_1199706_9123886.webp

Fun fact time! I originally planned to make them the fabled Chicks with dicks, but i scrapped that idea lol

Low lifestyle in Vegas, you know the deal, robbery, drugs, murder, and slutty situations. And this is where the most claimed girls of the gooners enter. Khat is friendly, loves talking, and always in a good mood. Molly is goth, tired, and easy to annoy. Both aside their usual business, they own a small shop where they sell shady stuff like weapons, questionable defence equipments and specially their services. Of course Pico and co don't want anything about those services of these actually worrying horny girls!

So yeah, they're just one of the many shop owners you would encounter in the game, although they would have a small but big role in the chapter, as the two help the gang infliltrate the chapter big boss lair after doing some work for them. (NOT THAT KIND OF WORK!) The entire vibe of that place would be just like Rock Solid, kewl vibes and sweet rave.

(Post 2 of idk lol)

BBS Signature

Response to Do Anyone Have A Pico School OC 2024-05-07 19:06:04

Now i can continue with the rest.

The little Rascals

They would be the "Mr. Saturn" type characters, a bunch of little kids doing goofy and average kid things, but at the same time they were some sort of a ressistance against the Peniliens to save their captured parents. The last one (Which i cannot remember her name) is the leader of all of them with her pet Maggie, a baby Maygar, in which you'll have a Minigame involving going for a walk with Maggie, and she would eat the Otters and other enemies to progress.

Can't remember his name
This one didn't got a design like Brianna and Darnell's uncle. Because i've only got his idea. He was supposed to be part of the Vegas chapter, owner of sum cool night club, he's a DJ working with the Peniliens, and Pico would climb the bulding tower to reach him, as the rave keeps going harder and harder. At the end after a cool boss battle, we discover the d00d is a pathetic wet bag lmao, also, talking about a Night club...

Khat and Molly, the Kratom sisters

Low lifestyle in Vegas, you know the deal, robbery, drugs, murder, and slutty situations. And this is where the most claimed girls of the gooners enter. Khat is friendly, loves talking, and always in a good mood. Molly is goth, tired, and easy to annoy. Both aside their usual business, they own a small shop where they sell shady stuff like weapons, questionable defence equipments and specially their services. Of course Pico and co don't want anything about those services of these actually worrying horny girls!

So yeah, they're just one of the many shop owners you would encounter in the game, although they would have a small but big role in the chapter, as the two help the gang infliltrate the chapter big boss lair after doing some work for them. (NOT THAT KIND OF WORK!) The entire vibe of that place would be just like Rock Solid, kewl vibes and sweet rave.

(Post 2 of idk lol)

Now i can see if i have finally finish this or make another one, or make a thread about it lol

The mysterious figure 

This one doesn't have a design as well, since i didn't have any idea with him/her, since the deal was that he/she was from the future to hunt down Pico for being "The harbringer of agony", despite Pico haves no idea of that means. My OG intention was that that fangame was the first one of a trilogy, but idk if change more about him/her.

Now, finally, le creme of le creme (¡?)

Toddward Reynold

iu_1200471_9123886.webp

I've always had this idea of Pico and friends having some sort of rivals/counterparts. Yeah, ik the Goth Punks and the Ghettobots exist, but i wanted to go for a more personal deal. With the other characters i had the idea of use some existsing characters like one of the first Uberkids and a different take of Senpai (I had the funni idea of making him Jordan Katalano for some reason lol), and Sky, one of the many FNF OCs. But i still feel conflicted on the idea, but at the same time, the other counterparts of Darnell, Nene and BF i made before were kinda lame.

Todd THO

I LOVED HIM, heck i think i've should started here. Todd is what you would call a fan of the Peniliens. One night ago, before the first game, he met Cass and after helping her to get rid of some soldiers. That's when he made connections with the Peniliens and each other would help each other, Cass would've learned more about human culture with him, and Todd can use Penilien technology for anything, making his family famous and start "The Human Genome" project.

After the events of Pico 1 and 2, they were a little bit pissed with him, but even that, they trust in him to make the Homecomming project into a reality. Todd is manipulative, cold, violent, cunning, and ruthless, but calm, organized, and straightfoward. Everything what Pico stands he hates. And he would love to tear Pico and friends pieces to pieces. Mentally and physically.

Although if everything goes wrong he'll snap and show his true, pissed off and shitty attitude he tries to hide.

THE KING PENILIEN

iu_1200472_9123886.webp

The most destructive, violent, ruthless, Unstoppable Flying Asshole of them all.

Since many years, there has been many kings, queens, to leader all the Peniliens, into massive destruction of Galaxies, killing or make all their inhabitats run away in fear. And after many years, they can start conquering Earth. He sent his daughter Cassandra to start the invasion. But after the incident which lead the death of the Penilien princess, the Peniliens send out all of their most dangerous weapons known as the Gettobots, but after that failed, they decided to do one last attack. An all out invasion, with the vessels of her daughter (He forgot he could just made a new Cass lol) ready, the Ghetoobots rebuilt, and new things, he won't stop at nothing.

Even to the point to Pico after destroying all of the bases, he'll make sure to face him face to face in his territory. A land devoid of life, and only machinery, and destruction all around.

Pico's School was just a scout.

Pico's School 2 was an invation

Pico Homecomming was about finally settling the score once and for all.

Man, after this thread, now i'm actulally thinking into going back to work with this. The issue is whelp, i have other things to work on. And tbh, i dunno nothink about programming and stuff (Worst part, i'm making a fangame of other series! lolololol), so yeah.

Sorry if i took like, a huge space of this thread, i just, got a little loose and went overboard with this. But, yeah, those were all my OC for the Pico series... As far as i can remember.

BBS Signature