00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Does anyone know the name of this animation or the creator?

175 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So around late 2019 or early 2020 i saw a really messed up animation that was horror themed that was in the style of realistic silhouette characters one of the first scenes was of a couple walking casually at night then another silhohette character stalking them with a dagger runs up and starts stabbing the woman the man tries to save her breifly struggling and beating up the attacker but then gets kicked in the head unconcsous then it cuts to him waking up in the killers basement tied up and he watches as he cuts up his wife then the killer guts him alive.

Then the 2nd scene or episode of this animation was of a teachers innapropriate realationship with a student whos a bully she manipulates him near the window only to push him off to his death.

i think the name of the animation on newgrounds was something along the lines of "Existence on Earth" i believe it was also on youtube but im not sure if anyone knows what im talking about please comment where i can find it i wonder if it was as dark and disturbing as i remember it being.

At 5/2/24 05:26 PM, GunFuNinja wrote: So around late 2019 or early 2020 i saw a really messed up animation that was horror themed that was in the style of realistic silhouette characters one of the first scenes was of a couple walking casually at night then another silhohette character stalking them with a dagger runs up and starts stabbing the woman the man tries to save her breifly struggling and beating up the attacker but then gets kicked in the head unconcsous then it cuts to him waking up in the killers basement tied up and he watches as he cuts up his wife then the killer guts him alive.

Then the 2nd scene or episode of this animation was of a teachers innapropriate realationship with a student whos a bully she manipulates him near the window only to push him off to his death.
i think the name of the animation on newgrounds was something along the lines of "Existence on Earth" i believe it was also on youtube but im not sure if anyone knows what im talking about please comment where i can find it i wonder if it was as dark and disturbing as i remember it being.

Found it! And it's dead. Like you said it is Existence on Earth series by Seth Whitehurst aka Sicsophor.

There's a saved page though with credits and everything.

Professional media sourcerer looking for your requests

At 5/2/24 07:13 PM, fornever wrote:
At 5/2/24 05:26 PM, GunFuNinja wrote: So around late 2019 or early 2020 i saw a really messed up animation that was horror themed that was in the style of realistic silhouette characters one of the first scenes was of a couple walking casually at night then another silhohette character stalking them with a dagger runs up and starts stabbing the woman the man tries to save her breifly struggling and beating up the attacker but then gets kicked in the head unconcsous then it cuts to him waking up in the killers basement tied up and he watches as he cuts up his wife then the killer guts him alive.

Found it! And it's dead. Like you said it is Existence on Earth series by Seth Whitehurst aka Sicsophor.
There's a saved page though with credits and everything.

Thank you so much! Its a shame it got deleted i was hoping i could rewatch it again ill try looking if it pops up anywhere else.