00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AaronOkami just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Chronicles of Oestal

66 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

•  Hello to everyone who entered this thread. This is a simple idea I had to create a fictitious police force in a city of the same condition to narrate my ideas. I got this idea from the CSP organization.

2010 REPORT #1

Details:

The interviewee presented several injuries, motivated by what happened in the failed mission called Comet that had the intention of raiding the Dark Quarter.

The subject also presented post-traumatic stress, manifested fear and refused to talk about what happened, claiming that he did not even like to remember that moment that was so powerful for him. For this reason, the interrogation was delayed, until the doctor prescribed several pills to finally calm him down and give his testimony, as he was the only one who survived the Dark Quarter catastrophe.

Testimony:

Due to the subject's strong mental problems, the information given about him had to be ordered chronologically. This is motivated by not following an understandable coherence of what happened that morning, and only talking randomly about what happened

“What about the beginning? I can swear to you that I started from the beginning of everything, but if you insist on it so much, then I will repeat it. My unit that I controlled was chosen with three others to look for a place a little far away in order to monitor any regularity and report quickly.

Being the smartest man in the world, I decided to ride a zero within the Dark neighborhood, finding a good location to see the action point of the Comet operation. My men quickly organized themselves to secure the perimeter we were in, doing their job correctly. They really were good police officers...

Oh, my God! To be honest with you, the explosion was not the problem and neither was the fire that consumed the entire Dark neighborhood at an incredible speed, but rather what I found in that place where the mission should have happened.

Are you talking seriously? Of course, report the fire to the fire brigade! I couldn't let the entire neighborhood be consumed by flames, and let it become a worse problem for me and the unit under my command, that's stupid.

What I did at that moment is morally correct, but it was also the most logical thing, because the flames consumed the houses with gas cylinders inside the structures that caused strong explosions that only expanded the fire. If that doesn't convince you, you could wash that ass, idiot.

Just thinking about that stresses me out. When headquarters informed what happened, only they confirmed my logic, which was to review what was happening while they contacted the Technology department. At the moment I received that order I was already on my way to the place, showing myself in front of the citizens who were watching in amazement what was happening.

The first thing I found when I arrived was a wall of flames that did not allow me to reach the place, but nevertheless I already had an officer ready to make our way through the fire, without first putting on masks so as not to suffocate in the smoke of the fire. With a quick step, without ignoring our surroundings, we reached our destination, finding the bodies of the three groups that were sent to monitor from afar.

Oh fuck! Their bodies were completely destroyed. Due to the impact of seeing the situation, I did not notice the smoke that surrounded us with a yellow tone, entering into a strong illusion, without first seeing how the owl took someone by the neck to thunder at them without much effort.

JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES MY BODY HURT! I tried to get out of the illusion by following the protocol but knowing that that thing would kill me at any moment, my body went into a strong incredible stress, BY GOD! When I woke up I saw how all my companions were completely torn apart, leaving me alone in front of that lifeless thing that only had its eyes fixed on me.

With my gun I quickly pointed it at his head, stopping his attempt to attack me and then lunged forward to hit him with a high-powered bomb on his back. In the process of that action I gave myself up so that thing stabbed me in my stomach like an animal. , leaving me this beautiful mark

Like it was rubbish! He threw me to the floor, leaving me in incredible pain, but before he could step on my head, the bomb he had on his back exploded, destroying his entire back. I remember that the explosion was completely black, being a detail that I think is not normal. Don't bombs release a red explosion or something similar?

If you ask, another curious detail of that little fight was that when my body was recovering with the help of the implant they gave me at Fabrica Genri, the Owl was babbling something like:

-Casares will have his revenge-”

Details:

All this is the productive information that could be obtained from his delusions. It seems that his condition is caused by his escape from the smoke of robot 04 or as it was colloquially called "Owl", added to the side effects of the biological robotic implements given by the company Fabrica Genri to a few high command officers.

It must be remembered that this implement gave him the opportunity to survive this brutal attack, giving him robotic characteristics, but for the