00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jayxofc just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

people working on animation for school- hows it going?

121 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm acc so close to finishing my short for college and I'm pretty proud of it but OML the last 2 shots are kicking my asssss

I have 44 seconds at least of animation tho so far (they set like a 90 sec maximum)

I will NEVER be doing tracking shots again T0T

also i still need to figure out a song to put in the back that like has vocals yet isnt going to take over the words the characters are saying OF WHICH I STILL NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO VOICE (i might put in a school casting call or smthnnn)

luckily it looks good at least (free models and lighting rigs carrying hard T0T)

iu_1196878_20898666.webp

So, how's it going for the rest of u guys? better? worse? same type of shit?

At 4/30/24 07:22 PM, tinhead-junk wrote: I'm acc so close to finishing my short for college and I'm pretty proud of it but OML the last 2 shots are kicking my asssss
I have 44 seconds at least of animation tho so far (they set like a 90 sec maximum)
I will NEVER be doing tracking shots again T0T
also i still need to figure out a song to put in the back that like has vocals yet isnt going to take over the words the characters are saying OF WHICH I STILL NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO VOICE (i might put in a school casting call or smthnnn)
luckily it looks good at least (free models and lighting rigs carrying hard T0T)

So, how's it going for the rest of u guys? better? worse? same type of shit?

Your stuff looking fine, I snooped through your profile and saw it's blender animation.

I so far I am kind of screwed with the dealines but really I can do it, I just have to adapt to my situation the best way I can before it's too late honesly, but so far everything is going smoothly and mostly looking up blender tutorials to do my objective with the animation! :D