00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xbvuno just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Uploading music that is from Spotify?

95 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello! I'm XHAIL and I'm new to NG, I want to know if it's possible to reupload music that I've uploaded to Spotify already? I should note that all the trackss I want to upload here are copyrighted and I own the rights to all of the tracks I want to upload. So is it possible to do so without a copyright strike? Thanks!

Response to Uploading music that is from Spotify? 2024-04-21 17:47:40

I remember some cases of people getting banned for uploading their own songs, so...

I guess it's better to ask Audio Portal mods like @Pingu or @LD-W.

BBS Signature

Response to Uploading music that is from Spotify? 2024-04-21 18:11:07

At 4/21/24 03:34 PM, XHAILOfficial wrote: Hello! I'm XHAIL and I'm new to NG, I want to know if it's possible to reupload music that I've uploaded to Spotify already? I should note that all the trackss I want to upload here are copyrighted and I own the rights to all of the tracks I want to upload. So is it possible to do so without a copyright strike? Thanks!

Upload the tracks, then let us know the appeal numbers if they do get detected/stuck in the system.

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | NG Audio Iceberg Challenge | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature