00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS

1,103 Views | 73 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-20 07:50:13

iu_1192102_17149898.webp

Welcome to the Newgrounds Monster Girls Collaboration!

This project seeks to develop character concepts that blend elements of mythology from our world with characteristics inspired by real-life animals.

Our main objective is to fill a list of monster girls that you will find below

Rules

1. You must choose a number from 1 to 100 from the document that I will leave pinned at the end of the forum. These numbers are the number of the race (or animal) of the girl you will choose.
  2. The collaboration will be classified from E to M (Some species may have sexier clothing, which is why this classification)
  3. You must create an illustration with 2048×2048 (It may be smaller, but try to keep the sheet format square)
  4. It is prohibited to use artificial intelligence programs in this collaboration
  5. You must give the character a name, and tell its origin
  6. You must have at least 5 completed artworks on your profile to participate
  7. You can choose up to 2 monster girls
  8. The illustration must be in transparent png

Observation:

The collaboration runs until January 1, 2025, or if everyone makes all the Monster Girls illustrations on the list

I will update the document almost in real time so everyone can see it at any time

In the document there is a list of 1 to 100 girls that you can choose from. As I mentioned, you must choose up to 2 girls, and let me know via DM, or right here on the forum which one you chose

At the end of the collaboration, the PDF will be made available to everyone

You will be mentioned in the book by your name on newgrounds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Document

Monster girl by newgrounds

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-20 23:05:48

interesting, i'll think of which one i want to do. that's quite a long deadline though.

Octillery Social Credit Test DX | Octillery VS Collection

You ever take a rat...cut it open, stick your pee pee in, let it live? You remind me of that rat.

BBS Signature

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-20 23:29:12

At 4/20/24 11:05 PM, Vidyabatter wrote: interesting, i'll think of which one i want to do. that's quite a long deadline though.

Yes, I set the deadline very long in case an artist asks me to modify something

I

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-21 04:32:39

Sphinx

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-21 06:58:28

At 4/21/24 04:32 AM, OnceHere wrote: Sphinx

Ok

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-21 23:44:10

OH SHIT, I'M IN.

I WANT THE 54. BAKENEKO AND 77. TENGU, PLEASE!!!

Also, I think Bakeneko is twice?

Tits dude

BBS Signature

Do we get to keep the rights to the designs that we make for this thing? :0

Well either way, I would like #46 and #76, please!

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 00:21:31

At 4/21/24 11:50 PM, Taurmega wrote: Do we get to keep the rights to the designs that we make for this thing? :0

Well either way, I would like #46 and #76,

Ok, these species are already yours

The document contains the names of the contributing artists, and this non-profit project is solely aimed at creating a large compilation of cool artwork. At the project's conclusion, the PDF will be made available to everyone.

If you look at the entire document, there are already a couple of artists who have already reserved some species, and there is the name of the artist, and the chosen species

So you can rest assured that the character will always be in your possession.

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 00:26:36

Hello, local doofus here. I noticed Bakeneko is in with two different descriptions and Chimera/Chimaera has two different spellings. May I suggest some replacements for the duplicate entries?

How about Leshy (Slavic forest spirit, one famous depiction is in Inscryption) and Qilin/Kirin (Chinese/Japanese unicorn)?

If neither of those catch your eye, I got a book of mythical creatures that I can grab ideas from!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 4/22/24 12:26 AM, Thetageist wrote: Hello, local doofus here. I noticed Bakeneko is in with two different descriptions and Chimera/Chimaera has two different spellings. May I suggest some replacements for the duplicate entries?

How about Leshy (Slavic forest spirit, one famous depiction is in Inscryption) and Qilin/Kirin (Chinese/Japanese unicorn)?

If neither of those catch your eye, I got a book of mythical creatures that I can grab ideas from!

iu_1193012_17149898.jpgiu_1193013_17149898.jpg

they are two different animals

because there are 3 I'll follow your advice

I will follow your advice and exchange for one of the ones you mentioned

Bakeneko are creatures from Japanese folklore that can be divided into two categories: Monstrous Bakeneko and Supernatural Bakeneko. The main difference is that Monstrous Bakeneko is a more malevolent version, often associated with attacks and curses, while Supernatural Bakeneko is portrayed as a more benign feline spirit, sometimes even protective.

And just to have the evil part and the good part

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 00:53:18

At 4/22/24 12:46 AM, CREMCAKEART wrote:
At 4/22/24 12:26 AM, Thetageist wrote: Hello, local doofus here. I noticed Bakeneko is in with two different descriptions and Chimera/Chimaera has two different spellings. May I suggest some replacements for the duplicate entries?

but I can actually get a Chimera, because there are 3 I'll follow your advice
Bakeneko are creatures from Japanese folklore that can be divided into two categories: Monstrous Bakeneko and Supernatural Bakeneko. The main difference is that Monstrous Bakeneko is a more malevolent version, often associated with attacks and curses, while Supernatural Bakeneko is portrayed as a more benign feline spirit, sometimes even protective.

Don’t you feel like having two bakeneko, as opposed to just one with two potential interpretations someone could choose between, would be a bit redundant for anyone who isn’t a hardcore fan of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia?

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 01:01:19

At 4/22/24 12:53 AM, Thetageist wrote:
At 4/22/24 12:46 AM, CREMCAKEART wrote:

but I can actually get a Chimera, because there are 3 I'll follow your advice

Don’t you feel like having two bakeneko, as opposed to just one with two potential interpretations someone could choose between, would be a bit redundant for anyone who isn’t a hardcore fan of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia?

maybe. Because I thought two interpretations would be interesting

But what do you suggest? Which species would you trade for?

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 12:26:34

At 4/21/24 11:44 PM, TheGarbager619 wrote: OH SHIT, I'M IN.

Hey, just wondering, why am I not registered yet?

Tits dude

BBS Signature

I'd like #12 (Mermaid) and #38 (Harpy)!

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 13:13:45

yeah ill take uhh 53 and uhhhh 73

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 13:59:46

could I get 6 and 13?

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 14:11:54

Ill claim #36 (kitsune) and #57 (Tsuchinoko). I can think of somthing for them.

At 4/21/24 11:44 PM, TheGarbager619 wrote: OH SHIT, I'M IN.

Ok. I have already reserved the species for you

I explained on the forum why this is so

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 14:52:57

At 4/22/24 01:07 PM, Madmazel wrote: I'd like #12 (Mermaid) and #38 (Harpy)!

ok. The species are already reserved for you

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 14:55:57

At 4/22/24 01:13 PM, Dr-Freebase wrote: yeah ill take uhh 53 and uhhhh 73

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 14:57:49

At 4/22/24 01:59 PM, whimsical-wife wrote: could I get 6 and 13?

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 15:00:28

At 4/22/24 02:11 PM, Nebulate wrote: Ill claim #36 (kitsune) and #57 (Tsuchinoko). I can think of somthing for them.

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 17:35:04

This sounds interesting! I'll take Goblin #45, and Cerberus #65

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-22 19:38:15

At 4/22/24 05:35 PM, rekt-conjo wrote: This sounds interesting! I'll take Goblin #45, and Cerberus #65

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-23 01:14:26

I'd like the kappa (59) and the imp (74), if you please

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-23 01:24:31

At 4/23/24 01:14 AM, JumboPumpkin wrote: I'd like the kappa (59) and the imp (74), if you please

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-23 05:45:58

Mind if i could reserve 38?

She/They, 19., I draw sometimes.

Support me on ko-fi, it helps!

BBS Signature

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-23 06:15:31

I would love to do 9 (dragon) and 39 (Baku)!

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-23 07:35:06

Heyo. If #24 (Zombie) and #28(Yeti) aren't taken yet, can I call dibs on them?

Response to MONSTER GIRL BY NEWGROUNDS 2024-04-23 10:10:02

This looks fun, i'd like #48 (Krampus) and #51 (Chupacabra)

Also, i notice that Satyr is twice at number 47 and 75

Hi :D, I hope you have a good day, if that is not the case I wish you the best so it gets better.⭐

BBS Signature