00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SomeApe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Name that early-mid 2000s aesthetic of Flash game and NG music

87 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The aesthetic has to do with everything stereotypical of the electronic music used in these games, whether from Flashkit or the NG audio portal. feandesign is an example of someone who specializes in that kind of style. It mainly consists of stock presets from Sytrus, FL Slayer, and a few other stock FL instruments. And how do I recreate that style in LMMS, especially a free equivalent to Sytrus?

At 4/18/24 05:51 PM, MitchellProductions wrote: The aesthetic has to do with everything stereotypical of the electronic music used in these games, whether from Flashkit or the NG audio portal. feandesign is an example of someone who specializes in that kind of style. It mainly consists of stock presets from Sytrus, FL Slayer, and a few other stock FL instruments. And how do I recreate that style in LMMS, especially a free equivalent to Sytrus?

Thats a tall order and way too vague. I do know that the Vengeance sound-packs were prevalent, along with Virus in creating European "Hands-Up!" music (Cascada, DJ Starsplash, etc).

No name for this aesthetic has been coined yet but I know what you're talking about and, as a Zillennial, it makes me feel super nostalgic!

BBS Signature