00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SebG9 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tamagotchi Art Collaboration

1,324 Views | 76 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_1190134_21582255.webp

I really ho9e this does not get taken down... This is my first time trying to do a collaboration and I had such a good idea and in the heat of the moment that I am starting this without any hel9 from 9eo9le on here. I had this Idea not knowing if it has been done in the 9ast or not, but I thought it would be a fun idea and a lot of 9eo9le would like to make their own Tamagotchi devices with their own characters inside!!!

There will be tem9lates u9loaded at the bottom that you can download and draw on digitally or 9rint out

RULES:

1. No NSFW art of course its kid's toy!
  2. Anyone of any status can join.
  3. Digital and hand drawn art are allowed and any other way you could think of as long as it fits in the tem9late.
  4. No AI artwork. they just look so silly and is not going to give you the cram9s in your hand that you get from drawing.
  5. Make sure your character stays within the device because I will take the winner's character and 9ut them in a s9ecial case :0!!
  6. There is no size limit to the drawing just make sure your drawing stays in the device :)
  7. Be res9ectful and nice and make sure to give your colleagues love if you love their artwork!!!

SUGGESTIONS :3 : 9ut your all into your art everyone will be a winner in my heart but if I'm just blown back by your 9eice IT COULD WIN IT BIG TIME!!! If you are drawing on 9a9er and have a 9rinter and scanner, I suggest you 9rint out the tem9late and hand draw your character!! You don't have to, but this is just what I did its fun ya know!

IDEAS FROM ME: there are many icons and symbols on the older generation of Tamagotchi for feeding and 9laying with them. you could re9lace those symbols with symbols that re9resent you and the things you like. Some Tamagotchi models 9ut your character in a room like the Tamagotchi 9ix so you could also make an awesome room background for you OC's to be in!

Deadline: May 25th 2024. My B-Day :D it will be a cou9le days after this date though to 9ick a winner so be 9atient with me 9lz

Tem9late DIGITAL ART :iu_1190135_21582255.webp

YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN BUTTONS SHELL AND CHARACTER INSIDE!!!

IF U HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH IT TELL ME ILL TRY TO HEL9 YOU i know it looks odd here as a 9ng but if you 9ut it in a art 9rogram it looks fine ive tested it on 2 different software's but if you need hel9 contact me :)

I can only insert 2 images into the messages at a time so here is the 9icture for the you out there that want to hand draw their tamagotchi :) Love yall

iu_1190136_21582255.webp

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-16 03:05:16

At 4/16/24 02:42 AM, Theundergrounder wrote: I can only insert 2 images into the messages at a time so here is the 9icture for the you out there that want to hand draw their tamagotchi :) Love yall

ok i see

-

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-16 13:08:08

Will Favorite this Collaboration to eventually return to it when I have time :P

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-17 02:21:47

BBS Signature

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-17 14:05:52

YES YES YES YES YES THAT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!! dude this looks so clean I LOVE IT!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-17 17:50:21

iu_1190926_21854314.webp

This is my submission enjoy!!!

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-17 17:56:27

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-17 18:32:34

OH HELL YEAH I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! I always wanted to make one

GRR <-- that's my signature

Pretty ironic how I draw cowboys even though I'm First nations ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-17 18:40:57

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!! YES YES YES

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-17 19:05:21

I DID IT FAST :D

iu_1190955_18336907.webp

I dont know why I made it 69 but drawing numbers is fun

GRR <-- that's my signature

Pretty ironic how I draw cowboys even though I'm First nations ;)

BBS Signature

ITS FATE THATS WHY YOU DID IT!!!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I LOVE HOW YOU 9UT THE ICONS THAT ROCKS THE SOCKS!!!

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 04:04:03

Ok i finish My art

iu_1191138_8406660.webp

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 04:06:08

Ok i finish My art

iu_1191141_8406660.webp

Ok here one who can SEE good

DANGGGG THOSE FLAMES AND THE BLUE ON BLACK LCD THATS SO COLD MAN!!! <3 I LOVE THIS SO MUCH (cold is a good thing its like saying su9er cool)

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 12:09:08

At 4/18/24 11:32 AM, Theundergrounder wrote: DANGGGG THOSE FLAMES AND THE BLUE ON BLACK LCD THATS SO COLD MAN!!! <3 I LOVE THIS SO MUCH (cold is a good thing its like saying su9er cool)

thanks ;)

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 12:42:33

At 4/16/24 02:37 AM, Theundergrounder wrote:
I really ho9e this does not get taken down... This is my first time trying to do a collaboration and I had such a good idea and in the heat of the moment that I am starting this without any hel9 from 9eo9le on here. I had this Idea not knowing if it has been done in the 9ast or not, but I thought it would be a fun idea and a lot of 9eo9le would like to make their own Tamagotchi devices with their own characters inside!!!

There will be tem9lates u9loaded at the bottom that you can download and draw on digitally or 9rint out

RULES:

SUGGESTIONS :3 : 9ut your all into your art everyone will be a winner in my heart but if I'm just blown back by your 9eice IT COULD WIN IT BIG TIME!!! If you are drawing on 9a9er and have a 9rinter and scanner, I suggest you 9rint out the tem9late and hand draw your character!! You don't have to, but this is just what I did its fun ya know!

IDEAS FROM ME: there are many icons and symbols on the older generation of Tamagotchi for feeding and 9laying with them. you could re9lace those symbols with symbols that re9resent you and the things you like. Some Tamagotchi models 9ut your character in a room like the Tamagotchi 9ix so you could also make an awesome room background for you OC's to be in!

Deadline: May 25th 2024. My B-Day :D it will be a cou9le days after this date though to 9ick a winner so be 9atient with me 9lz

Tem9late DIGITAL ART :
IF U HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH IT TELL ME ILL TRY TO HEL9 YOU i know it looks odd here as a 9ng but if you 9ut it in a art 9rogram it looks fine ive tested it on 2 different software's but if you need hel9 contact me :)

my Tamagotchi! X3

iu_1191307_13566181.png

Question: Can I publish on my profile?

BBS Signature

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 14:49:13

Chicken

iu_1191328_2348424.png

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 15:28:16

I'm definetly gonna try and join this! I did some Tamagotchi-themed artwork in the past ;3 and I'd love to do some more!

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 16:34:08

Hehe I love chickeens

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 16:35:09

YESSSSSSSSSS

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 16:51:48

I LOVE YOUR LITTLE GUY IN HIS LITTLE GREEN GAME HES SO AMAZING!!!!. of course you can :3 make sure to credit the collab so no one forgets the day we posted here 🫡🇺🇸

At 4/18/24 04:51 PM, Theundergrounder wrote: I LOVE YOUR LITTLE GUY IN HIS LITTLE GREEN GAME HES SO AMAZING!!!!. of course you can :3 make sure to credit the collab so no one forgets the day we posted here 🫡🇺🇸

OK!

BBS Signature

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 18:08:14

RULES:

Tem9late DIGITAL ART :

Finally done with mine!

iu_1191384_9296753.png

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 18:42:18

LETS GOOO EMILY YOURS ROCKS THE SOCKS!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT X3

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 20:18:34

RULES:

Tem9late DIGITAL ART :

Would you absolutely hate it if we just drew our own little tamagotchi device instead of using the template? I’m a traditional artist and it would b a bit easier for me to draw the device lol. If not that’s totally chill and I can just print it out :3

I mean I guess not :> it's just becuase I wanted to take the winners character and put it in a golden custom winners case that I drew. Maybe keep the screen the same so I can take the screen and put it In the case and if not I guess I can just try to take out the Individual character the best I can :3. I understand though I'm traditional artist too I did my drawings all on paper and scanned them. Wacom snapped In Half :p

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 22:29:16

Here's a piece I did. There was a story about tomagotchi on NPR the other day which described how caring for and raising the little pets until they eventually died was a bittersweet thing, so I made a "Missing Persons" milk carton on the screen. "Does the word EXPIRATION here refer to how long is left until the milk inside the carton expires? Or..."

iu_1191473_8918134.png

-e.e. McCutcheon

"Zongo"

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-18 23:29:25

What a beautiful story :,) thank you I love this addition

Response to Tamagotchi Art Collaboration 2024-04-19 09:24:34

Sup

iu_1191606_17195613.webp

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature