00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

JoJo's Bizarre Jazzercise Art Contest

185 Views | 4 Replies

Well hello there all you Newsgrounders! welcome to the JoJo's Bizarre Jazzercise Art Contest!!!

This is a contest where you get to/have to draw the moms from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in there jazzercise outfits from these artpieces I have requested someone to do a while ago! (you should go check out his art by the way, he makes some pretty cool stuff!);

Rules;

-Anyone may join, from beginners to full-blown professional artists!

-No matter what, the artpiece NEEDS to include the characters from the source material, WHILE in the jazzercise outfits from the three artpieces up above.

-You can draw as many of the characters in your artpiece as you possibly want.

-Inlcuding other characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and other pieces of media (Movies, Shows, Anime/Manga, Games, Etc.) in the artpieces is optional.

-NSFW content is optional.

-Draw them in any poses you like, try looking for inspiration!

-Making the characters sweat is optional.

-Make the artpieces set in anywhere you want, from simple backgrounds to complex ones.

-Always Show the characters from their hips to their feet.

-Making them as comics is optional.

-When you are finished, post them here or send me a link for me to look at it for myself!

-No matter regards, Please make these public!

Just for practicals sake, when you post your artpiece, don't forget to put down the tag ''JBA-Jazzercise-Contest''.

Regarding prizes... There are no prizes! We are just doing this for fun purposes!

The contest will end on 30th April 2024.

So step up everyone and let me see what you can create with what you've been given!!

Ah yes, the free fetish art for you contest. Listen, the ovimaniac contest was already cringe enough but they at least gave the winners something for their trouble. It takes something special to commission some artwork and then come to an art forum and be like "what if i could get more, but for free this time". Bruh. Oh I see from your post history that you're literally just a parasite, cool. Get the fuck out of here man.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to JoJo's Bizarre Jazzercise Art Contest 2024-03-27 20:41:30

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to JoJo's Bizarre Jazzercise Art Contest 2024-03-27 21:35:52

>That post history

>This thread you made

Yare-yare daze...

Kakyoin what the hell are you doing trying to sneakily get free shit?!

Response to JoJo's Bizarre Jazzercise Art Contest 2024-03-27 22:18:45

At 3/27/24 06:17 PM, AarontheAustie2003 wrote: Regarding prizes... There are no prizes! We are just doing this for fun purposes!

This isn't a contest. This is an activity - a weird activity, but an activity nonetheless.

As tempted as I am to leave this thread open so everybody in the forum can get the opportunity to roast you. I am going to lock this thread.

If you would like to remake this as a real contest and offer prize money, you may message myself or another moderator for approval. Or if you want to start an activity thread for this sort of stuff, go for it, but you must start any activity thread with YOUR OWN illustrations.