00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stringbeanmachine just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorite Collab?

194 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Favorite Collab? 2024-03-26 13:56:48

Do any of you guys have a favorite collab here whether you have joined said collab or just liked?

I have joined one collab so far and it’s @Aalasteir’s Art Gallery Collab. That was very chaotic, especially the responses to it!

But my favorite collab that I’ve only seen was the NG Office Depths Collab. Really trippy!

OviVixen Master Demo (18+)

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-26 14:17:56

Thank you so much! Yes! The NG Office Depths Collab is extremely amazing!

I am surprised how the Art Gallery Collab went! I was really impressed how smoothly we managed to do it. Even with all the chaotic energy!

OP BATTLES COLLAB!!!!! is a new certified classic legendary collab!

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-26 17:08:31

I want more insane pokemon art collabs. Maybe I'll make my own, even!

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-26 17:21:30

Last year's Marvel vs Capcom collab was fun.

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-26 17:53:48

My favourite Collab that I joined has to be the Valentines Day Art Collab! Just overall positive energy.

My favourite Collab that I didn't take part in has got to be The Ultimate Showdown Collab. Includes some awesome animators that I gave a follow when I joined Newgrounds.

Not working on Nightmare Cops.

Also last post.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-26 18:47:41 (edited 2024-03-26 18:48:00)

At 3/26/24 01:56 PM, OviManic wrote: Do any of you guys have a favorite collab here whether you have joined said collab or just liked?

I have joined one collab so far and it’s @Aalasteir’s Art Gallery Collab. That was very chaotic, especially the responses to it!

But my favorite collab that I’ve only seen was the NG Office Depths Collab. Really trippy!

The Gogo's Crazy Bones collab, the first one I've shown genuine interest in joining, especially since it's just redrawing a silly little character with your own spin on them. A good start for any beginner artists or those who have never joined in any NG collabs before.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-26 19:21:36

At 3/26/24 06:47 PM, toribytez wrote: The Gogo's Crazy Bones collab, the first one I've shown genuine interest in joining, especially since it's just redrawing a silly little character with your own spin on them. A good start for any beginner artists or those who have never joined in any NG collabs before.

Honestly, I haven’t heard of Gogo’s Crazy Bones since discontinuation until that collab. Color me surprised that someone made a whole event in honor of those obscure little things!

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 12:35:29 (edited 2024-03-27 12:42:41)

In terms of collabs i’ve been in, these are my favorite collabs just for the fond memories I hadA

This collab was the first collab I participated in and not only just making a piece, but also having fun finding all of the secret hidden things in the collab

This was also one of my other favorites because of having fun making the thumbnail and collecting well… half of the trophies. There was something about putting a coin in and seeing what you’ll get

This one I had the biggest memory of knowing all of these characters and being the first to guess them all correctly. Makes me real proud to celebrate new characters introduced to newgrounds and hopefully newer ones get celebrated as well!

This one was fun to collect all the fish and really just it finally releasing cuz my friend sadly left newgrounds at the time and CJ had to step in and finish the collab, so props to her

EDIT: oh wait wait wait wait I forgot to put in my favorite animation collabs

This and 2023 were my favorite not just for participating, but the people I met in the sketch collab server. Shoutouts to you all!

It was fun seeing all of these submissions all in one with the music.

Even though my submission isn’t featured, doing my entry was very fun and surely will have good fond memories of it in the future

Yeah all of the animation collabs I’ve joined were my favorite cuz they really were rememberable to me.

Now for others collabs I’ve enjoyed

I had very fond memories seeing these collabs especially the mama luigi collab. Man my childhood was great I think I dunno. Anyways those were my favorite collabs and surely I’ll have more favorite collabs in the future!

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 14:11:56

God... the ones that made me fell in love with this place?

Also counting the Secret Santa Collab, this place is fucking amazing

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 16:05:59

At 3/27/24 02:11 PM, CappyCatII wrote: God... the ones that made me fell in love with this place?

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/894240

What a meme that comic had become!

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 16:40:42

At 3/27/24 04:05 PM, OviManic wrote:
At 3/27/24 02:11 PM, CappyCatII wrote: God... the ones that made me fell in love with this place?

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/894240
What a meme that comic had become!

For such four heartbreaking panels, it did provide a simplistic format

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 18:37:30

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS IS IT OVER I HAVE SO MANY GOGOS CRAZY BONES!!!!

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 19:05:05

At 3/27/24 06:37 PM, Theundergrounder wrote: WHERE CAN I FIND THIS IS IT OVER I HAVE SO MANY GOGOS CRAZY BONES!!!!

Sorry, man. Collabs are usually one-offs here and that event happened last year.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 21:14:22

HOW DO U START A COLLAB?

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 21:47:35

At 3/27/24 09:14 PM, Theundergrounder wrote: HOW DO U START A COLLAB?

Usually you propose an idea in the Collaboration forum, and wait for people to join, that forum is very active usually. You can also advertise it a bit via the blog posts or publications in the other portals

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 21:52:02

My most favorite so far must've been the Valentine's Day Collab by @StormyDew

I published two pics there, one very trashy and a second one to redeem myself

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-27 23:38:22

I've only been in two and some of the Secret Santa, but man, Valentines one was SO GOOD MAN.

Cool, wild and Groovy beat.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-28 14:02:49

OH i would love to make one again but im not sure if 9eo9le would join or if they would think it was just a ri9 off :< but im itching to

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-28 17:35:52

Yeah the valentines collab was a really good simple idea that a wide variety of people could join and it was cool to follow the thread as it was going on. I'm a fan of any art collab with a unique end product like mystery meat or fishing.

My favourite collab would have to be one of the older OG collabs like:

I think these need a mention too

ÜN ÜN ÜN

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Collab? 2024-03-28 17:46:29

At 3/28/24 05:35 PM, TomDoy wrote: Yeah the valentines collab was a really good simple idea that a wide variety of people could join and it was cool to follow the thread as it was going on. I'm a fan of any art collab with a unique end product like mystery meat or fishing.
My favourite collab would have to be one of the older OG collabs like:
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/447506

I think these need a mention too
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/mechanicalmantis/ng-hex-collab-2023
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/travelsizedlions/1-bit-artapalooza-spooky-edition

Yeah, some of these should be an annual thing! They look far too interesting to stay a one-off.

BBS Signature