00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

funny idea

137 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

funny idea 2024-03-08 12:15:52

you know the children's game "telephone"? where kids whisper phrases to each other?

imagine you musicians did something similar. you start with a song, a secret song only one musician knows, and this musician tries to recreate it and shows it to another, then the second recreates from the first, and the third from the second, and so forth, and in the end we compare the original to the final recreation

anyway, just throwing ideas, byeee

O prudente varão há de ser mudo,

Que é melhor neste mundo, mar de enganos,

Ser louco c’os demais, que só, sisudo

Response to funny idea 2024-03-08 15:13:01 (edited 2024-03-08 15:13:59)

Hm, I dont quite get it. What do you mean by "secret song"? It's a bit hard to recreate something if you dont have an idea of it. Im assuming its a snipet of the song or smth?? Please elaborate. I might just not understand since English isnt my first language as well...oh well

Response to funny idea 2024-03-08 18:03:39 (edited 2024-03-08 18:03:48)

At 3/8/24 03:13 PM, Musicalletta wrote: Hm, I dont quite get it. What do you mean by "secret song"? It's a bit hard to recreate something if you dont have an idea of it. Im assuming its a snipet of the song or smth?? Please elaborate. I might just not understand since English isnt my first language as well...oh well

Im assuming he means

1. a person makes a song
  2. another person receives that song, and tries to recreate the song from scratch
  3. that song is sent off to another, and then they try to recreate it, then it repeats more and more

Response to funny idea 2024-03-08 19:03:15

I actually really like this idea personally

Charl

Response to funny idea 2024-03-08 21:46:43

At 3/8/24 06:03 PM, BASCUTI wrote:
At 3/8/24 03:13 PM, Musicalletta wrote: Hm, I dont quite get it. What do you mean by "secret song"? It's a bit hard to recreate something if you dont have an idea of it. Im assuming its a snipet of the song or smth?? Please elaborate. I might just not understand since English isnt my first language as well...oh well
Im assuming he means

yes! that's what I meant! thanks

Response to funny idea 2024-03-09 14:38:02

If someone does it, im in, or, maybe, I can host the thing myself after the space collab

Response to funny idea 2024-03-09 15:23:50

At 3/9/24 02:38 PM, Mesage wrote: If someone does it, im in, or, maybe, I can host the thing myself after the space collab

I hereby declare my idea in OP public domain or CC0 so others can enjoy it without compromises

Response to funny idea 2024-03-11 18:09:30

your idea is very similar to corpse exquisite, which can be applied to a variety of mediums including music

in musical corpse exquisite, one person starts a fragment of a song, then another one continues where the first person left off, then the third person continues the second person's part, and so on until everyone decides it's finished

your idea is distinct in that each person recreates the part rather than continuing it. it's a cool idea too honestly

"i am my dreams."

a/autumn/aden, any pronouns, gnc, pan

my website: https://acheney.xyz